Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Teaching moments. I_vote_lcapTeaching moments. I_voting_barTeaching moments. I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Teaching moments. I_vote_lcapTeaching moments. I_voting_barTeaching moments. I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Teaching moments.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Teaching moments. Empty
PostSubject: Teaching moments.   Teaching moments. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2016 5:55 am

Astraria walked around, searching for Leon. "He said to seek him out..."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Teaching moments. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teaching moments.   Teaching moments. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2016 5:58 am

Leon woke up from his sleep as Astraria presence came into his area. He glanced down at the young angel and called to her.

"Did you need something, Astraria?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Teaching moments. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teaching moments.   Teaching moments. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2016 5:59 am

Startled, she looked up. "O-Oh! Th-there you are..."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Teaching moments. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teaching moments.   Teaching moments. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2016 6:00 am

Leon only nodded and jumped down from the tree landing before her.

"Yes I rest in trees as I am less likely to be bothered. Now about my question...did you need something?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Teaching moments. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teaching moments.   Teaching moments. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2016 6:02 am

She nodded. "Yes...you said you would teach me...should I want it." She looked at him. "Will you teach me to hide my wings?"
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Teaching moments. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teaching moments.   Teaching moments. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2016 6:05 am

Leon tapped his chin then shrugged, he had promised in a way.

"Alright first you need to know how to control your energy. If angels are the same as demon, you can seal you power and in doing so lose you wings in the process."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Teaching moments. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teaching moments.   Teaching moments. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2016 6:09 am

"I-I don't know any sealing spells..."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Teaching moments. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teaching moments.   Teaching moments. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2016 6:11 am

Leon laughed, "I guess I didn't explain that too well." How did his mother explain it? That's right... energy waves. Hopefully Astraria knew basic science.

"Do you know the basics of energy waves?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Teaching moments. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teaching moments.   Teaching moments. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2016 6:15 am

She shook her head. She hadn't been taught any of that. "N-no..."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Teaching moments. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teaching moments.   Teaching moments. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2016 6:19 am

Leon sighed, this would be harder than he thought.

"Alright, I don't have to go into it too much. Basically the more condensed an energy wave the more power is has. As you are right now you are giving off high amounts of energy to hold your form. You feel nothing strange though because your body is used to it. If you change your frequency to a lower amount you will give off less energy. Your body will respond by sealing your wings in responce to the drop of energy."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Teaching moments. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teaching moments.   Teaching moments. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2016 6:21 am

She looked at him curiously. "How would I go about reducing this energy?"
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Teaching moments. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teaching moments.   Teaching moments. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2016 6:24 am

Leon gave a small smirk, she was catching on fast.

"The most efficient way is to condense your energy into you core." Leon responded tapping the center of his chest. "I assume angel and demon core are located near the heart. Because you heal other you must know where you core is. Where ever you draw your magic from. Once you know where your core is it gets easier. Instead of channeling your magic to your hand to heal. try to channel it to your core instead."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Teaching moments. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teaching moments.   Teaching moments. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2016 6:31 am

She nodded, placing a hand over her chest. "So...focus on my...core?" She knew to concentrate to heal...but she didn't know how to do the reverse.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Teaching moments. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teaching moments.   Teaching moments. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2016 6:35 am

"That's right no need to go at light speed, just do it slowly. As you compress more energy into your core, you wings will gradually fade. Keep your concentration up, if you lose focus you will need t start back at square one."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Teaching moments. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teaching moments.   Teaching moments. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2016 6:36 am

She nodded. "I see..." She closed her eyes, concentrating. The energy went to her hands as she concentrated.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Teaching moments. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teaching moments.   Teaching moments. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2016 6:44 am

"Stop, you magic is moving to your hand unintentionally." Leon called out. How should he teach her?

"We will take this one step at a time I suppose." With that he released his seal and his demonic energy flowed around them. He turned his glowing green eyes to Astraria. "Watch closely."

Red magic flared in his right hand and Leon touched his right bicep with his left finger. The magic flowed from his right hand to the point of contact.

"See how I can concentrate my magic to where I want?" He move his left finger again, this time to his shoulder and the magic shot up his arm to where it lay. "This is called magic shielding, the ability to move you magic to a certain point in your body. It is used to protect yourself when under attack." He reverted back to normal and looked to Astraria.

"Our first step is to get magic away from your hands."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Teaching moments. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teaching moments.   Teaching moments. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2016 6:47 am

She backed away, a bit intimidated by his aura. "O-okay..." She watched as he demonstrated.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Teaching moments. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teaching moments.   Teaching moments. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2016 6:49 am

"Alright start by repeating my motion. Concentrate and move your magic from your hand to you shoulder." Leon said watching Astraria begin.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Teaching moments. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teaching moments.   Teaching moments. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2016 6:54 am

She did so, putting her hand on her arm, magic in hand. "Like this?"
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Teaching moments. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teaching moments.   Teaching moments. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2016 7:15 am

"Alright now make the magic move to your shoulder, without moving your hands." Leon pressed.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Teaching moments. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teaching moments.   Teaching moments. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2016 7:17 am

She nodded, trying to concentrate the magic to her shoulder as instructed.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Teaching moments. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teaching moments.   Teaching moments. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2016 7:22 am

Leon watched the magic moved, slowly at first but soon is turned into a crawl then it picked up speed. His eyes watched as the magic slowly came to a stop on Astraria shoulder.

"Well done, now for you other shoulder." Leon encouraged.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Teaching moments. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teaching moments.   Teaching moments. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2016 7:23 am

She wondered how she would do it...unless she divided her concentration...
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Teaching moments. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teaching moments.   Teaching moments. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2016 7:27 am

Leon continued to give commands and Astraria slowly but surely learned to move her magic at will. After 30 minutes Leon felt confident they could continue.

"Alright, you can move you magic with concentration, not good enough for battle but perfect for what we are going for. Now let's try to move you magic to your core."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Teaching moments. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teaching moments.   Teaching moments. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2016 7:28 am

She nodded. "O-okay."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Teaching moments. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teaching moments.   Teaching moments. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teaching moments.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Side Story (Non Continuity)-
Jump to: