Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Teaching moments. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTeaching moments. - Page 2 I_voting_barTeaching moments. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Teaching moments. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTeaching moments. - Page 2 I_voting_barTeaching moments. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Teaching moments.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Teaching moments. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teaching moments.   Teaching moments. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2016 7:33 am

Leon watched patiently as Astraria concentrated on her core. Depending on how much magic she had her wings could take a while to disappear. After a short while her wings began to fade and finally they faded into nothingness. Leon quickly stepped forward and spoke.

"Don't lose you concentration. I will be placing a seal on your shoulder to hold you power in place." It would be more effective on her chest but he had a good feeling she would not be too happy with him if he touched there. he gently placed his hand on her shoulder and muttered some words. The seal in place he backed off and spoke.

"Alright you can stop concentrating." He hoped the seal would hold.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Teaching moments.   Teaching moments. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2016 7:34 am

She nodded, returning her focus to him. It felt weird, not being able to feel her wings.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Teaching moments.   Teaching moments. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2016 7:38 am

Leon nodded examining his handiwork. "That seal is there to help you train. It can be released at anytime just press on it. It will last for about a month. To practice press in the seal to release your energy and then concentrate your energy to your core again to reseal it. With the amount of energy you possess I think you can have it down by the end of the month, maybe sooner."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Teaching moments.   Teaching moments. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2016 7:40 am

"It feels weird...not being able to feel them..." She was always used to being able to move her wings whenever she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Teaching moments.   Teaching moments. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2016 7:44 am

"You'll get used to it," Leon stated calmly. "With practice you will be able to seal you power instantly and keep it sealed without that seals help. When you master it you can walk through human cities without fear." Leon snapped his fingers.

"I forgot to mention. That seal on your shoulder will slowly be breaking down over the course of this month. It will leak you energy out when it begun to break. This will be part of your training. You will need to be able to keep energy in your core with out the help of my seal. Any questions?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Teaching moments.   Teaching moments. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2016 7:47 am

"No sir..." She looked at her shoulder. "...thank you for teaching me." She looked back at him.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Teaching moments.   Teaching moments. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2016 7:49 am

Leon nodded and began to climb the tree he was in prior. "Come get me, if you are having any trouble. If you think I need to extend the seal come see me immediately." With that he lay back against the tree and relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teaching moments.   Teaching moments. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teaching moments.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Side Story (Non Continuity)-
Jump to: