Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Bombardment - Downtown - Page 2 I_vote_lcapBombardment - Downtown - Page 2 I_voting_barBombardment - Downtown - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Bombardment - Downtown - Page 2 I_vote_lcapBombardment - Downtown - Page 2 I_voting_barBombardment - Downtown - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Bombardment - Downtown

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Bombardment - Downtown - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bombardment - Downtown   Bombardment - Downtown - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 12:35 am

Leon continued forward, noting their defense had literally dissolved. he was begin to feel tired and he wasn't even human. He hoped Chelsea was holding up well. Another shake from a bomb rocked the street and Leon stumbled and fell. The building before them collapsed cutting off the road before them.

"Alright...any bright ideas?" Leon panted trying to figure this out without his demon abilities.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Bombardment - Downtown   Bombardment - Downtown - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 12:39 am

Chelsea shook her head. "No ... " But then, whether fate of pure chance, a tornado tore through the blockade, dissipating right after it had done its damage. In the opening, a man with a sword, known as the rebel leader, Yasuo. He almost instantly vanished again behind the rubble, off to other places. "Well I guess that solves this problem. For now."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Bombardment - Downtown   Bombardment - Downtown - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 12:43 am

Leon nodded and proceeded forward looking around as they went. The man was fast, faster than Leon could track...and that scared him. Was the man human or? Leon sighed his train of thought was going to get him killed.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Bombardment - Downtown   Bombardment - Downtown - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 12:51 am

The two made it out of the Downtown area, or what was left of it. A couple blocks further, Azir led a group of people on, accompanied by soldiers with spears, all in armor like his own. Barely any turret he had built still stood upright, and the same could be said about the skyscrapers. Carriers were closing in on the center, and Chelsea was all too happy they weren't there right now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bombardment - Downtown   Bombardment - Downtown - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bombardment - Downtown
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2