Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Bombardment - Forest Refugee Camp I_vote_lcapBombardment - Forest Refugee Camp I_voting_barBombardment - Forest Refugee Camp I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Bombardment - Forest Refugee Camp I_vote_lcapBombardment - Forest Refugee Camp I_voting_barBombardment - Forest Refugee Camp I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Bombardment - Forest Refugee Camp

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Bombardment - Forest Refugee Camp Empty
PostSubject: Bombardment - Forest Refugee Camp   Bombardment - Forest Refugee Camp I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 12:00 am

The Refugee Camp during the bombardment.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Bombardment - Forest Refugee Camp   Bombardment - Forest Refugee Camp I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 12:09 am

Astraria was busy taking food and other stuff to the camp. "S-so many people..." She was a bit embarrassed, but she swore to help. She had her robe on, so hopefully people just thought her an aid worker...and not an Angel.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Bombardment - Forest Refugee Camp   Bombardment - Forest Refugee Camp I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 12:13 am

Fiora helped out Astraria with blankets, medicine, food packages, anything. She was mostly feared or insulted due to the armor, and without a doubt the most hated one of the whole ALF at this point, but regardless she went on. Arguing or fighting them had no use. Just had to go on with what Astraria told her to do.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Bombardment - Forest Refugee Camp   Bombardment - Forest Refugee Camp I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 12:19 am

Astraria watched Fiora. "Poor thing..." She started telling people who had been disrespecting Fiora to relax, that they were not going to be hurt.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Bombardment - Forest Refugee Camp   Bombardment - Forest Refugee Camp I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 12:22 am

Another wave came in, all needing care and assistance. This one came from southern parts of the Corporate district, cleared out by Ahri and Veronica at the start of their long run. None of them were injured, but shaken by the onslaught going on right now in the city.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Bombardment - Forest Refugee Camp   Bombardment - Forest Refugee Camp I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 12:24 am

Astraria tended to them, making sure they all got what they needed. She kept her composure, even though with this many humans around...it kind of made her want to run and escape into the forest.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Bombardment - Forest Refugee Camp   Bombardment - Forest Refugee Camp I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 12:35 am

They were left in charge of the camp, that was filling to extends of which they had not counted on. About 870.000 people were currently spread over the Salynean Forest, of the 3.2 million inhabitants of Arakai. Just more than a 4th of the total population. But better than nothing.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Bombardment - Forest Refugee Camp   Bombardment - Forest Refugee Camp I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 12:38 am

Astraria worked the best she could to please all that came to her seeking help. She moved through the camp, starting to worry about Dimitre. Would he be fine out there? He'd mentioned going into the city for some supplies...
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Bombardment - Forest Refugee Camp   Bombardment - Forest Refugee Camp I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 1:35 am

Nadia had brought Ahri to Astraria, asking her to help her with the grievous wounds. Azir had sought out Yasuo and the two were discussing what to do with the 1.9 million people in the forest that were currently homeless, hurt and in desperate need of answers. Nidalee found her sister, hugging her almost into the hospital, glad she wasn't harmed. Reinhardt went to see Fiora, giving her the news of their "success", while Chelsea finally found Leon again and hugged him, saying not a single word.
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

PostSubject: Re: Bombardment - Forest Refugee Camp   Bombardment - Forest Refugee Camp I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 3:11 am

*Aaron had been in the forest as the bombing went off, he saw a few jets pass over head. The bombs tearing up the land. After some time people gathered around in a camp not too far from him, he watched and recognized someone as Dimitres Admirer, the large group of people was seemingly in need of food and he knew he could help, taking out his weapons and going to out to hunt whatever he could get *
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bombardment - Forest Refugee Camp   Bombardment - Forest Refugee Camp I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bombardment - Forest Refugee Camp
Page 1 of 1