Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Sound check - Page 3 I_vote_lcapSound check - Page 3 I_voting_barSound check - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Sound check - Page 3 I_vote_lcapSound check - Page 3 I_voting_barSound check - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Sound check

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Sound check - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sound check   Sound check - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 5:57 am

"Hahahahaha, no way nuh uh, I don't believe." Beats was in denial, he didn't want to believe Astraria was angel. "OK if your angel prove to me that you can at least fly then I will consider believing in your story." He wanted hard evidence that he wasn't being played.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Sound check   Sound check - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 6:00 am

She went red. Flying meant taking off her robe again. "T-trust me...I am r-really an Angel..."
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Sound check   Sound check - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 6:07 am

"Hey I'm not trying to get a pantie shot, all i'm saying is your full of it. Beats was still pestering Astraria for not being an angel.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Sound check   Sound check - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 6:12 am

"F-Fine..." She nervously took off her robe. Apparently having wings wasn't enough to be an Angel... "...I-I hope you...are happy..." She walked over to a clearing, so she wouldn't damage any of her garden with her wings.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Sound check   Sound check - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 6:22 am

Beats watched patiently for Astraria to take off in the air to prove she was a real angel. He didn't want to believe because the story he heard about was them being guardians of order, but instead they ended up leaving us humans to defend for ourselves.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Sound check   Sound check - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 6:24 am

She flapped her wings a bit, taking off into the skies above the cabin. She held onto her robe as she ascended. She enjoyed flying, but to have someone watching her from below made her both embarrassed and nervous.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Sound check   Sound check - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 6:29 am

Beats couldn't believe Astraria was flying in the air, but was all the same a little jealous. "I guess you proved me wrong!!!" He yells at the top of his lungs to make sure she can here him." He proceeds to walk the trail back home after the sun was beginning to set hoping he can make it before nightfall without fighting goons and muggers at night.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Sound check   Sound check - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 6:35 am

She blushed, landing in front of the cabin as he walked away. He was a strange person...
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Sound check   Sound check - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 6:41 am

"Crap is already night and  wasted so much time with that angel woman, Damn she's an angel. Beats was half way away from Astraria cabin. "How far did I walk from town?" He continues walking home hoping by the time gets back to the city trouble won't look for him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sound check   Sound check - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sound check
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3