Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Sound check - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSound check - Page 2 I_voting_barSound check - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Sound check - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSound check - Page 2 I_voting_barSound check - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Sound check

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Sound check - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sound check   Sound check - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 3:48 am

She went red again. Her heart sped up a bit, getting nervous. She did as he instructed, calming herself down before starting the tune again. It was a tune her mother sang to her, a song no one else but she and her mother knew, as far as she could tell.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Sound check   Sound check - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 3:54 am

Beats was getting excited to here Astraria singing the tune, but something felt weird. His body started to vibrate which meant his powers were going crazy and talks to himself. "Is her tune reacting to my ability this is weird."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Sound check   Sound check - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 3:58 am

Astraria had her eyes closed, focusing on the song. Every note had a tinge of healing magic in it, as if it were a spell. It had always soothed her when she felt down, and cheered her up when she needed it. Besides her rough and aging clothing, it was one of the few things that reminded her of her parents and true home.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Sound check   Sound check - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 4:10 am

Beats powers were being heightened some how from Astraria song, but he couldn't explain how. "Ok, I'm really freaking out now." As he told himself.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Sound check   Sound check - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 4:15 am

Astraria finished, the last note fading softly into the ether. She opened her eyes, looking at Beats. "Is that...to your satisfaction?"
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Sound check   Sound check - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 4:18 am

"Beats was on his hands and knees after Astraria finished her last note. "What the hell was that." he still was feeling some the vibrations running through his body, but still was unable to explain why. "What are you?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Sound check   Sound check - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 4:21 am

"A-are you okay?" She stood up and walked over to him. "I-It was just a simple lullaby..." She was a bit concerned.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Sound check   Sound check - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 4:30 am

Beats was crying while still on all fours on the ground. "Why am I crying?" Still feeling the vibrations it was hard for him to move. "Can you please help me up Astraria."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Sound check   Sound check - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 4:35 am

She nodded, helping him up. "Alright." What had happened? She sang as she always had...
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Sound check   Sound check - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 4:39 am

As soon as Astraria helped get Beats in the process he quickly grabbed her robe and pulled it off, what he saw shocked him. "You're...you're...a... He couldn't finish his sentence as he was to awe struck.

Last edited by Ryder Rowds on Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:46 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Sound check   Sound check - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 4:42 am

She went red, her wings showing, as well has her undergarments. "Wh-what are you doing!?" She was more embarrassed at being partially undressed than she was about her wings being visible. She ran after her robe, which had been tossed aside by the man, and blown a distance by a gust of wind.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Sound check   Sound check - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 4:49 am

Beats was still awe struck and his mouth dropped. He was unable move and got a minor nosebleed after seeing Astraria undressed by accident.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Sound check   Sound check - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 5:05 am

She put her robe back on, bringing her wings back in. "Wh-what was that for!? I-It's rude to do that to a lady...!" She stared at him, completely red, tempted now to call for Ahri.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Sound check   Sound check - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 5:10 am

"Huh, what, where, what happened now?" Beats comes out of his awe struck comma, and quickly apologizes Astraria. "I'm sorry, I am very very sorry. Please if you want to punish me, in order to make amends go right ahead." He bow his in front of her waiting for his punishment.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Sound check   Sound check - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 5:14 am

Astraria walked over to him, smacking him. "P-please explain yourself! F-first you ask me to sing...then you pull off my robes!?" She was still red, both upset and completely embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Sound check   Sound check - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 5:18 am

Beats left side of his face was hot red with Astraria hand print. "I'm sorry, I really don't know what came over me it's like your song hypnotized me." Beats couldn't explain what really happened, he still didn't want to expose himself for being a special.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Sound check   Sound check - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 5:22 am

"My song did no such thing! It was a simple Angelic lullaby...something a mother would sing to her child!" She pulled off the headphones, throwing them aside. "You have the song, if those were indeed recording it..." She turned away, walking back to her garden.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Sound check   Sound check - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 5:26 am

Beats couldn't take anymore. "I'm a (Special)!! Are you happy now, I'm a stupid (Special)! He was done lying, he couldn't take the pressure anymore and explains to Astraria how he came to find her, by using sound. he then proceeds to grab his headphones.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Sound check   Sound check - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 5:28 am

She stood there, astonished at the guy's outburst. "S-special? You...heard my song from all the way...in town?"
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Sound check   Sound check - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 5:33 am

"Yeah, I heard your song all the way in town that's my ability, using sound for combat and locating sound frequencies, mostly catching frequencies." Beats was starting to fill a little better telling the truth instead of lying.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Sound check   Sound check - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 5:37 am

"So...I assume you pulled off my robes to see my wings?" She was half-turned to face him.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Sound check   Sound check - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 5:41 am

"I promise that was the only reason why I did, your song was lovely, but my body told me it wasnt human, so that's why i did it. He gives a brief explanation on his actions and why he did it. "Didn't know that was all you were wearing when i took off your robe."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Sound check   Sound check - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 5:44 am

"Wh-what did you think I was wearing!? I-I'm a woman!" She went red again. "I-I am also an Angel, if that was what you were wondering..." She was flustered, her heart still beating at a brisk pace.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Sound check   Sound check - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 5:48 am

"Wait there's no way you can be an angel, there only fairy tales." Beats doesn't believe in such things as angels or demons, because he lived in the city for most of his life and only heard rumors of them. "If your an angel, why did you come down to this god forsaken place I call home."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Sound check   Sound check - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 5:51 am

"M-my family has lived in the human world for generations..." She thought for a moment. "...I think I'm a...tenth generation angel? Tenth generation born in this world, I mean..." She chuckled nervously. "...tenth generation as a whole would make me ancient as far as age goes...but I'm only eighteen."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sound check   Sound check - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sound check
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Monster World Role Play :: Maurana - Human World :: Safe Regions :: Town Arakai :: Arakai Outskirts-
Jump to: