Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Pyrus'  spot in the void - Page 5 I_vote_lcapPyrus'  spot in the void - Page 5 I_voting_barPyrus'  spot in the void - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Pyrus'  spot in the void - Page 5 I_vote_lcapPyrus'  spot in the void - Page 5 I_voting_barPyrus'  spot in the void - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Pyrus' spot in the void

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

Pyrus'  spot in the void - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pyrus' spot in the void   Pyrus'  spot in the void - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 6:07 am

Pyrus tilted his head, "it was warm soft and calming I liked it but if you don't then I will reframe from laying ther."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus' spot in the void   Pyrus'  spot in the void - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 6:08 am

"J...Just use my shoulder for now." She looked at him as she moved back to laying with him.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus' spot in the void   Pyrus'  spot in the void - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 6:10 am

Pyrus laid his head on her shoulder getting a wiff of her hair's scent. It was intoxicating to him, he felt strange he never felt anything before why now?
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus' spot in the void   Pyrus'  spot in the void - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 6:12 am

She looked at him as she laid her head on his chest and curled up in his arms again. "Is something wrong Pyrus?"
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus' spot in the void   Pyrus'  spot in the void - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 6:16 am

He smelled her hair more, "your scent is calming it makes me feel strange. I am not use to these feelings." His body had longed to do stuff with her but his mind was content sniffing her hair.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus' spot in the void   Pyrus'  spot in the void - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 6:17 am

She grabbed her hair and pulled it away from him. "Pyrus...that's a bit creepy."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus' spot in the void   Pyrus'  spot in the void - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 6:23 am

"what is creepy?" He was obviously missing parts of his speech and logic.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus' spot in the void   Pyrus'  spot in the void - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 6:23 am

"The fact you're smelling my hair...it's a little awkward please stop."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus' spot in the void   Pyrus'  spot in the void - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 6:28 am

Purus cuddled with her his body knew how to hold her, though his hands rested perfectly on her hips. "How do you krep yourself nce smelling?"
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus' spot in the void   Pyrus'  spot in the void - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 6:29 am

"I...Shower." She then looked at him. "Why you haven't showered?"
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus' spot in the void   Pyrus'  spot in the void - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 6:33 am

"what is showered?" He did have a scent lingering around him tht wasn'tthe best.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus' spot in the void   Pyrus'  spot in the void - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 6:35 am

She got up and sighed. "Follow me." She then walked to her bathroom.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus' spot in the void   Pyrus'  spot in the void - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 6:37 am

Pyrus got up and followed her, "what do you want me to do now?"
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus' spot in the void   Pyrus'  spot in the void - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 6:39 am

She pointed to her shower. "Get in there naked and clean yourself with the water, soap and shampoo. I'll let you be until then." She then turned and left the room before returning a few seconds later leaving a towel for him and leaving again.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus' spot in the void   Pyrus'  spot in the void - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 6:43 am

Pyrus was confused a bit, "can you help me more?" He was undressed and in the shower.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus' spot in the void   Pyrus'  spot in the void - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 9:08 am

"Just use the water and soap to clean your body and the shampoo for your hair!" She sat on the bed and waited for him to finish.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus' spot in the void   Pyrus'  spot in the void - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 9:14 am

Pyrus figured out how to turn the water on after annoying Vayne a few more times. he got out of the shower and walked into the room wearing the towel.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus' spot in the void   Pyrus'  spot in the void - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 9:15 am

She smiled a bit having changed the sheets on her bed and her clothes as well. "So need some clothes?"
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus' spot in the void   Pyrus'  spot in the void - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 9:19 am

"I need clothes, though my body seems to not mind being clothesless around you." He had no idea why he wouldn't want clothes on around her.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus' spot in the void   Pyrus'  spot in the void - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 9:25 am

She sighed. "Let's get you some clothes I should have some from when You stayed here while you were alive once." SHe went to check and returned with some clothing.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus' spot in the void   Pyrus'  spot in the void - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 9:30 am

He put the clothes on and he looked at her, "do you love me?" He had a few memories of her and how she use to get a little mad at his kisses.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus' spot in the void   Pyrus'  spot in the void - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 9:35 am

She sat down on her bed and looked at him. "I....don't know."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus' spot in the void   Pyrus'  spot in the void - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 9:38 am

He sat next to her he then looked her in the eyes, "I understand this is a shock for you. I am not like my old self which you most likely liked most about me." He didn't break eye contact.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus' spot in the void   Pyrus'  spot in the void - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 9:42 am

She looked at him and then hugged his arm. "I know."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus' spot in the void   Pyrus'  spot in the void - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 9:48 am

"So I am saying don't hel me get my memories back, I do not want them. I want to make new memories and try stuff myself. I died and came back I was reborn, though ai have instincts and what not. If they comw back good if not would you still be here for me?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus' spot in the void   Pyrus'  spot in the void - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pyrus' spot in the void
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next