Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Long Night's Work I_vote_lcapLong Night's Work I_voting_barLong Night's Work I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Long Night's Work I_vote_lcapLong Night's Work I_voting_barLong Night's Work I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Long Night's Work

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Long Night's Work Empty
PostSubject: Long Night's Work   Long Night's Work I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 1:27 pm

Namide was sitting in her lounge having just finished working on a few laws and signing papers. "Hmmm....Guilford. I wish you were here." She grabbed a glass of wine and took a sip. "Your son has grown up quite well now and is using your name in your honor."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Long Night's Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Night's Work   Long Night's Work I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 1:31 pm

"I'm sure he knows, and is quite proud." From behind her, a person in a large black mantle appeared from the shadow of the corner.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Long Night's Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Night's Work   Long Night's Work I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 1:36 pm

She turned and her guards at the door readied to attack. "Who are you?" One of them said but Namide tilt her head staying silent.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Long Night's Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Night's Work   Long Night's Work I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 1:37 pm

She lowered the cap of the mantle, letting her green hair flow down. "I could ask you the same question. But I already know who you are."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Long Night's Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Night's Work   Long Night's Work I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 1:38 pm

Namide jumped up and hugged C.C. "Oka-san!" She then turned to her guards and motioned for them to leave. The bowed and then turned leaving to stand in the hall outside.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Long Night's Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Night's Work   Long Night's Work I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 1:42 pm

"Good to see you again. How've you been these past 500 years?"
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Long Night's Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Night's Work   Long Night's Work I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 1:43 pm

She stepped back. "Fair....Life's been good for the demon world but it's been tough on me."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Long Night's Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Night's Work   Long Night's Work I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 1:44 pm

"Surely, you have been taking your breaks. I mean, you're queen, but still a young one."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Long Night's Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Night's Work   Long Night's Work I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 1:46 pm

She nodded. "I took a long leave of absence when I lost Guilford. I wish I could show him I'm doing well and how his son is doing." She then grabbed her wine again and took another sip.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Long Night's Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Night's Work   Long Night's Work I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 1:47 pm

"I could arrange for you two to have a night together. It's a hassle, but it's possible."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Long Night's Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Night's Work   Long Night's Work I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 1:48 pm

"No...I don't want to disturb him." She then grabbed a glass and filled it with wine offering it to C.C.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Long Night's Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Night's Work   Long Night's Work I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 1:50 pm

"Oh, no thanks. I tried it yesterday. I am never ever in the rest of my time gonna drink alcohol."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Long Night's Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Night's Work   Long Night's Work I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 1:51 pm

"I see." She set the glass aside and looked up to her. "So...Oka-san what brings you here?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Long Night's Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Night's Work   Long Night's Work I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 1:53 pm

"Well, I've been away for 500 years, can't a mother check up on her child once in a while? Even if that while is a bit long?" She put her arms around Namide's neck from behind, and bent over, to give her a kiss in the neck.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Long Night's Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Night's Work   Long Night's Work I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 1:54 pm

She smiled and looked up. "Alright." She then looked to her. "I want to show you something." She then walked over to a picture on the wall of her son Harkon. "He looks a lot like his father if you exclude those cat ears doesn't he?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Long Night's Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Night's Work   Long Night's Work I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 1:59 pm

"Quite like him. You know, that reminded me of last Tuesday. I had a flashback. To when he sacrificed himself to take out that group back in the early days. Before you were queen."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Long Night's Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Night's Work   Long Night's Work I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 2:00 pm

She looked to her. "I thought about that too...about a week ago. I was telling Harkon about how brave his father was. He was having a bit of trouble with his life for a bit and needed something to cheer him up."

Last edited by Shade on Sat May 25, 2013 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Long Night's Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Night's Work   Long Night's Work I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 2:01 pm

"He can be glad to have the heritage of one of the Human Worlds bravest, and the Demon Worlds Queen."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Long Night's Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Night's Work   Long Night's Work I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 2:02 pm

"Yeah." She then hugged C.C.'s arm and cuddled with her. "Have you talked with Tsun lately? She has a new daughter now."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Long Night's Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Night's Work   Long Night's Work I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 2:03 pm

"I've done more then merely talk with her."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Long Night's Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Night's Work   Long Night's Work I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 2:04 pm

"What do you mean?" She looked at her.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Long Night's Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Night's Work   Long Night's Work I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 2:04 pm

"Well, let's just keep it to the fact that you might be having to perform a certain ceremony, at some point."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Long Night's Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Night's Work   Long Night's Work I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 2:07 pm

She blushed. "So She's going to be my mother as well?" She then smiled. "I'm Glad....I just feel sorry for Syprus." She then shook her head and looked to C.C. "Oh...about her new daughter. Take care of her please....she's been through hell if you haven't looked into her mind yet then I can tell you what happened."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Long Night's Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Night's Work   Long Night's Work I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 2:08 pm

"I know. As for Syprus, well, you know how men tend to be at times. He was just a tad bit worse then the rest. Like Pyrus ... And Feix ... "
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Long Night's Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Night's Work   Long Night's Work I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 2:10 pm

"I see.....Guilford had some of his moments. But nothing major." She then looked at her and kissed her cheek. "I'm so happy to see you Oka-San."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Long Night's Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Night's Work   Long Night's Work I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Long Night's Work
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next