Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Tsun gets out of work I_vote_lcapTsun gets out of work I_voting_barTsun gets out of work I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Tsun gets out of work I_vote_lcapTsun gets out of work I_voting_barTsun gets out of work I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Tsun gets out of work

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Tsun gets out of work Empty
PostSubject: Tsun gets out of work   Tsun gets out of work I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 9:44 am

*Tsun walks around campus, thinking to herself* "This is a nice change from fighting all the time..."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Tsun gets out of work   Tsun gets out of work I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 9:46 am

Namide had walked to the school to see Tsun since Syprus told her that she works here. "Hmm..." She looked down and mussed Harkon's hair as he walked with her.

Harkon just fixed his hair and smiled up at her.
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun gets out of work   Tsun gets out of work I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 9:48 am

*Tsun sits on the fountain in the middle of the campus grounds, enjoying the cool night air* "...much different...crazier, but different"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Tsun gets out of work   Tsun gets out of work I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 9:49 am

She noticed Tsun and smirked walking up to her from behind and splashing some water on her teasingly. "Hey Auntie Tsun."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun gets out of work   Tsun gets out of work I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 9:50 am

"Hey! How's Harkon doing? Behaving, I hope, unlike some of my students..."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Tsun gets out of work   Tsun gets out of work I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 9:52 am

She smiled. "Why don't you ask him yourself." She then picked up Harkon and sat down next to Tsun before setting harkon on her lap.

Harkon looked to Tsun and waved.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun gets out of work   Tsun gets out of work I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 9:55 am

*Tsun waves back at harkon* "Have you been behaving little boy?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Tsun gets out of work   Tsun gets out of work I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 9:57 am

He nodded and then lay his head against Namide's stomach. "Yes."

Namide looked down at him and smiled running her fingers through his hair. "Tsun...I came to talk to you for a reason other than just to see you." She then looked back at Tsun.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun gets out of work   Tsun gets out of work I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 10:02 am

"Good...what is it namide? You sound worried about something..."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Tsun gets out of work   Tsun gets out of work I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 10:03 am

"Worried..not really..confused yes." She then moved over and lay her head on Tsun's shoulder. "I visited C.C. earlier today and she told me Guilford is alive somewhere."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun gets out of work   Tsun gets out of work I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 10:04 am

"He is? That's great news!"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Tsun gets out of work   Tsun gets out of work I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 10:05 am

She looked down. "Yeah...I know...but in those 5 years I started seeing Ryuji." She then looked at her. "I don't know what to do"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun gets out of work   Tsun gets out of work I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 10:11 am

"...oh." *Tsun reaches into her bag and grabs out a kitty-shaped piece of candy* "This is for harkon, who's been such a good boy. So what do you think you should do?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Tsun gets out of work   Tsun gets out of work I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 10:13 am

She took the candy and handed it to harkon who immediately opened it and started to eat it. She then looked at Tsun. "I don't know...Guilford is the father of my son...yet I like Ryuji almost as much." She then sighed. "He's also missing so we'd have to find him."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun gets out of work   Tsun gets out of work I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 10:25 am

"...and what of me? Did you expect me to help? I have my teaching to do, but I'll help in any way I can, okay namide?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Tsun gets out of work   Tsun gets out of work I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 10:34 am

She shrugged. "I don't know." She then kissed her cheek. "But I just needed someone to talk to."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun gets out of work   Tsun gets out of work I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 10:38 am

"I'm here anytime you need me, okay? And Harkon, don't let my daughter push you around, okay? I know she's taken a linking to ya, you know. A mother isn't blind to her daughter's affections."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Tsun gets out of work   Tsun gets out of work I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 10:46 am

Harkon blinked. "Ok.." He then climbed off namide's lap and onto Tsun's cuddling with her a bit. Namide just smiled and looked at Tsun. "He likes you."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun gets out of work   Tsun gets out of work I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 10:48 am

"I'm good with the kids...one of the reasons I went into teaching...but Sy doesn't seem to have that gift...they usually make trouble for him" *Tsun starts to pet Harkon, scratching him behind his ears*
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Tsun gets out of work   Tsun gets out of work I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 10:52 am

He started purring and cuddled with her. Namide nodded. "I know....you did help raise me."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun gets out of work   Tsun gets out of work I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 10:57 am

"Yep. That I did...I left my title of strongest behind, mostly because of what you said that day, and started up a normal life teaching, instead of fighting. It's different, and I've adapted to the change, but I still wish you'd have let come back to the demon world to protect you. I could have even helped you raise Harkon here..." *Tsun continues to pet Harkon* "...you would have liked that, wouldn't you dear?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Tsun gets out of work   Tsun gets out of work I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 10:59 am

He nodded and purred at the petting. Namide just shook her head. "I know Tsun but I wanted you to have a happy life. I also said you were welcome to come over to my castle anytime."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun gets out of work   Tsun gets out of work I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 11:25 am

"Yeah...but at the time, I was more comfortable being around you, not being held in place by personal matters..."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Tsun gets out of work   Tsun gets out of work I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 11:30 am

She smiled and kissed her cheek. "I know." She then cuddled a bit. "So...anyway I saw takumi and igrus today...yeah your right Takumi did take a liking to Harkon."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun gets out of work   Tsun gets out of work I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 11:41 am

"Oh? I hope they weren't making trouble for you..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tsun gets out of work   Tsun gets out of work I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tsun gets out of work
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Human World :: Arakai City :: Arakai Public Schools-
Jump to: