Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
New occupant for the old Mansion I_vote_lcapNew occupant for the old Mansion I_voting_barNew occupant for the old Mansion I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
New occupant for the old Mansion I_vote_lcapNew occupant for the old Mansion I_voting_barNew occupant for the old Mansion I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

New occupant for the old Mansion

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

New occupant for the old Mansion Empty
PostSubject: New occupant for the old Mansion   New occupant for the old Mansion I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 10:45 pm

Gabriel sat down on the old chair. It all looked familiar, but it hadn't been used in decades, so he took the opportunity to claim the place for himself, and get cozy inside. Knowing the forest tends to scare off most people, he left the door open, along with the other doors.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: New occupant for the old Mansion   New occupant for the old Mansion I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 11:03 pm

Charles was getting acquainted to his new town when he came across the forest,being an adventures person he decided to go in.After walking around and getting lost he found himself at the front steps of an old mansion.He figured he should take a look inside because maybe there would be someone who could help him find his way out of the forest.As Charles walked in he found it hard to breathe do to all the dust in the air.

"Hello is anyone here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New occupant for the old Mansion   New occupant for the old Mansion I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 11:07 pm

Gabriel heard the voice, and turned his head to where the sound came from. He got up from the chair, and waited in the room, seeing if he would go as far into the house to actually find him.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: New occupant for the old Mansion   New occupant for the old Mansion I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 11:13 pm

Charles walked from room to room

"Hello I just need some help getting out of the forest!"

Charles searched the rooms for a phone to call someone.After about 30 minutes of searching the house he came across the final room.He opened the door and peered in.

"If anyone is in this house they will have to be hiding here."

As he opened the door more he noticed a figure standing before him.

"Hello sorry to intrude but I was hoping you can help me find my way out of the forest."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New occupant for the old Mansion   New occupant for the old Mansion I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 11:15 pm

"Yes, I could help you out of the forest." He was trying to see and feel if the man had any powers.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: New occupant for the old Mansion   New occupant for the old Mansion I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 11:17 pm

*Yi-chi was walking through the forest, flashlight in hand. Her boyfriend had left her stranded...'This was supposed to be a romantic camping trip...how could he ditch me like that!'*
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: New occupant for the old Mansion   New occupant for the old Mansion I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 11:18 pm

"Oh good thank you so how do I get out of here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New occupant for the old Mansion   New occupant for the old Mansion I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 11:19 pm

He chuckled a bit. "Is there anything you're good at? A special power, or something?"
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: New occupant for the old Mansion   New occupant for the old Mansion I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 11:22 pm

"No not really I'm just an average person."

Charles chucked a bit nervously

"But what does that have to do with helping me find my way out?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: New occupant for the old Mansion   New occupant for the old Mansion I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 11:25 pm

*Yi-chi stumbled through the woods, getting a few cuts and scrapes from the bramble of the forest, before stumbling across an empty field with a mansion in it. 'I'm saved! It looks abandoned...but I'm sure I can hole up there for the night, and make my way home after dawn...' She walks into the mansion.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New occupant for the old Mansion   New occupant for the old Mansion I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 11:27 pm

Gabriel looked at the man. "No special powers then, nothing worth mentioning?" He heard someone else had entered as well, it was getting rather crowded for a deserted cottage in the woods. Maybe leaving the door open wasn't so smart.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: New occupant for the old Mansion   New occupant for the old Mansion I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 11:29 pm

"Ya wasn't the brightest idea ever,but if it wasn't for that I wouldn't have been able to find you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New occupant for the old Mansion   New occupant for the old Mansion I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 11:31 pm

"Well, just go out the door, and keep going West from here. That should get you back to the city." He looked at the room a bit more, and grabbed his bag, and threw it on the bed that was in the room.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: New occupant for the old Mansion   New occupant for the old Mansion I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 11:32 pm

*Since the place looked long since abandoned, she made her way to the kitchen, to see if there was any food that could be salvaged and edible.*
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: New occupant for the old Mansion   New occupant for the old Mansion I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 11:32 pm

"Thank you."

Charles started for the door but stopped

"Wait I forgot to introduce myself my name is Charles,what's yours?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New occupant for the old Mansion   New occupant for the old Mansion I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 11:33 pm

"Call me Sylar. Don't forget that name." He nodded him to notify the door was open, heading to the kitchen himself.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: New occupant for the old Mansion   New occupant for the old Mansion I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 11:36 pm

Charles took the mans advise and found his way out of the forest

"Hmm I wonder why he wanted to know if i had any special abilities,even though I do I think it would be better to hide it for now."

Charles made his way back home.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: New occupant for the old Mansion   New occupant for the old Mansion I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 11:38 pm

*She had found a few cans of food that still looked good. She couldn't find a can opener, though...*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New occupant for the old Mansion   New occupant for the old Mansion I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 11:39 pm

"Need a hand with those?" Gabriel leaned against the dooropening, and looked at the girl desperately trying to find something.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: New occupant for the old Mansion   New occupant for the old Mansion I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 11:43 pm

*She dropped what she had in her hand, startled. She'd almost had a heart attack. She hadn't heard him coming.* "S-s-s-s-sorry...I-I-I didn't mean to intrude..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New occupant for the old Mansion   New occupant for the old Mansion I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 11:45 pm

"Oh, don't worry, I just found this half an hour ago." He looked around the kitchen. "But what does a girl like you do out here, all alone. Not on the run, are you?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: New occupant for the old Mansion   New occupant for the old Mansion I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 11:47 pm

"N-n-n-no...m-m-m-my boyfriend...we were supposed to be having a romantic camping trip...but he ditched me out in the middle of the woods. I found this place, and hoped for a safe place to hole up in for the night."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New occupant for the old Mansion   New occupant for the old Mansion I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 11:48 pm

"Ditched you? For what, being special? Is he afraid of you, is there anything you can do, that he might be afraid of?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: New occupant for the old Mansion   New occupant for the old Mansion I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 11:51 pm

"N-no...he just left me...without warning..." *She wasn't special in any way...why was he asking about that?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New occupant for the old Mansion   New occupant for the old Mansion I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 11:52 pm

"Is there nobody around here with any sort of special ability or anything?" He let out a sigh, and looked up to the ceiling, slightly cracked, and gathering fungus and dust.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New occupant for the old Mansion   New occupant for the old Mansion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New occupant for the old Mansion
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Human World :: Arakai City :: Arakai Mansion-
Jump to: