Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
New occupant for the old Mansion - Page 2 I_vote_lcapNew occupant for the old Mansion - Page 2 I_voting_barNew occupant for the old Mansion - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
New occupant for the old Mansion - Page 2 I_vote_lcapNew occupant for the old Mansion - Page 2 I_voting_barNew occupant for the old Mansion - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

New occupant for the old Mansion

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

New occupant for the old Mansion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New occupant for the old Mansion   New occupant for the old Mansion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 11:54 pm

"I-I don't know what you're talking about..." *She didn't know why, but he seemed very suspicious, and this was exactly like the kind of scene she'd see in a horror film.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New occupant for the old Mansion   New occupant for the old Mansion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 11:57 pm

He used one of the power he acquired over the years, and forced her against the wall, with some sort of a force. "I guess you'll have to do for now then."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: New occupant for the old Mansion   New occupant for the old Mansion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 12:00 am

"Wh-what's going on!?" *Her heartbeat sped up, and she was afraid that this would be exactly like what it was: Her dying, never to see her so called 'boyfriend' again.* "I-I'm not worth killing! I have nothing...not a dime on me!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New occupant for the old Mansion   New occupant for the old Mansion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 12:03 am

"I know. Just wrong place, wrong time, I guess." He moved his index finger in a line in the air, a swift movement, and it tore open her skull, as if a sharp edge knife went through it. Nobody would hear the screams, not only since they weren't long, and died away in a couple seconds, but also because of the great distance between the Mansion and the civilized world. Something the girl wouldn't ever see again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New occupant for the old Mansion   New occupant for the old Mansion - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New occupant for the old Mansion
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2