Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Magical Lessons - Page 2 I_vote_lcapMagical Lessons - Page 2 I_voting_barMagical Lessons - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Magical Lessons - Page 2 I_vote_lcapMagical Lessons - Page 2 I_voting_barMagical Lessons - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Magical Lessons

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

Magical Lessons - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magical Lessons   Magical Lessons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 7:44 am

One stepped forward, "well many differnt kinds. We are orphans, Pyrus always helps us out. The woman that takes care of us says that Pyrus has been teaching childern for years." The one child smiled.

The illusion sighed, "a good amount of our profits helps abandoned childern." He smiled at the kids.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Magical Lessons   Magical Lessons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 7:46 am

She nodded and then smiled. "I'd like to meet this woman that takes care of you."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Magical Lessons   Magical Lessons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 7:51 am

Pyrus rounded up the kids, "maybe next time she will show her face around here." The childern started to talk among themselves. The main topic was how cool Vayne was and how nice she is.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Magical Lessons   Magical Lessons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 7:55 am

She smiled slightly but turned to hide the tears running down her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Magical Lessons   Magical Lessons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 8:01 am

Pyrus got the kids rounded up and he smiled and told them to say goodbye for now. He walked up to Vayne and placed a hand on her shoulder, "put on and smiled for the childern." He dried her tears and wiped her nose.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Magical Lessons   Magical Lessons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 8:09 am

She looked at him and blinked before hugging him.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Magical Lessons   Magical Lessons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 8:13 am

He patted her back, "now say goodbye to them and go take a much needed rest at home." The childern were getting a bit restless they wanted to go home to play with their toys.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Magical Lessons   Magical Lessons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 8:14 am

She nodded and walked over to the kids. "I'll see you all later." She then hugged them all and smiled waving bye as a void rift opened behind her and she stepped back into it.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Magical Lessons   Magical Lessons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 8:16 am

Pyrus took the kids back to their home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magical Lessons   Magical Lessons - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Magical Lessons
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Monster World :: Training Grounds-
Jump to: