Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Magical Lessons I_vote_lcapMagical Lessons I_voting_barMagical Lessons I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Magical Lessons I_vote_lcapMagical Lessons I_voting_barMagical Lessons I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Magical Lessons

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Magical Lessons Empty
PostSubject: Magical Lessons   Magical Lessons I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 5:24 am

A void rift opened and Vayne stepped out before sitting down waiting for Pyrus and the students to show up. "Hmm...where is he?"
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

Magical Lessons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magical Lessons   Magical Lessons I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 5:44 am

Pyrus' illusion showed up with a few childern, "sorry I am late had to get the childern." He smiled the childern were attacking him and having fun.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Magical Lessons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magical Lessons   Magical Lessons I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 5:46 am

She sat there the illusion around her hiding what she is from the children. "Alright...so what shall we teach the kids?"
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

Magical Lessons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magical Lessons   Magical Lessons I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 5:51 am

The illusion smiled, "no clue I was told bring the childern and take them home when your done teaching. Pyrus said he was sorry he couldn't make it he had to spend time with his wife." He smiled and got tackled by the kids.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Magical Lessons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magical Lessons   Magical Lessons I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 5:54 am

She blinked and then shook her head. "I was hoping he would be here." She then stood up. "Alright children...I guess today we'll be learning about what magic is and how it works." She then started floating in the air and crossed her legs.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

Magical Lessons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magical Lessons   Magical Lessons I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 5:58 am

The illusion walked over and smiled, "he would of been here if he didn't think you could do it. These childern are completely new to magic, well using it that is. You are free to teach tem however you see fit."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Magical Lessons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magical Lessons   Magical Lessons I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 6:01 am

She nodded and then looked at the children. "Come here kids."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

Magical Lessons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magical Lessons   Magical Lessons I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 6:08 am

The childern ran over to her and sat in a circle, seeing her floating and them forget about pyrus. The illusion sighed he was annoyed that he had to do this, "course they listen to you."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Magical Lessons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magical Lessons   Magical Lessons I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 6:10 am

She looked at the illusion and sighed mouthing sorry to him. "So kids you don't know how to use magic yet do you?"
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

Magical Lessons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magical Lessons   Magical Lessons I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 6:20 am

The kids nodded and one got up "we don't know how to use magic. Pyrus was supose to teach us like he taught the other childern." The kids all had that look like they were orphans.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Magical Lessons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magical Lessons   Magical Lessons I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 6:24 am

She looked at them and then landed and hugged them all. "Alright I think first you need to know what magic is and how it works." She then stood back and started to explain everything to them and stopping if they had questions.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

Magical Lessons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magical Lessons   Magical Lessons I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 6:28 am

The childern all listened to her and had fun, the illusion whispered in her ear. "Your doing a great job," the illusion was helping her by giving magical examples.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Magical Lessons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magical Lessons   Magical Lessons I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 6:30 am

She smiled and then sat down among the kids. "One of the most underrated magical abilities is illusions." She then sighed and looked back at Pyrus while placing a hand on her necklace. "They are powerful but people think they can't be used for combat at all."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

Magical Lessons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magical Lessons   Magical Lessons I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 6:38 am

Pyrus snorted, "they are fools. Illusions are very combat ready. Though cosmetic is where they excel considering not many people have enough power to use them effectively."

The childern were glued to Vayne almost ignoring pyrus.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Magical Lessons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magical Lessons   Magical Lessons I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 6:42 am

She looked at Pyrus' illusion and laughed. "Illusions are good for combat yes but they don't know how to use it for that." She then sighed. "But like you said it's mostly for cosmetic purposes." She took her necklace off now to reveal her true form to the kids.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

Magical Lessons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magical Lessons   Magical Lessons I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 6:48 am

The kids got closer to her and touched her wings they were amazed. "Are you and angel?" They asked many differnt questions.

Pyrus walked up and put his hand on her shoulder, "childern are inocent they judge peope the most. Yet they just find you interesting." He laughed, at this point it was obvious Pyrus had control of the illusion temporaryly.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Magical Lessons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magical Lessons   Magical Lessons I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 6:51 am

She looked at him and then looked back at the kids. "No...I'm not an angel." She then sighed and looked down. "There is some magic that is taboo and outlawed either because it's too dangerous or it doesn't get the desired effect." She looked at the kids. "I'm a result of one of those taboos."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

Magical Lessons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magical Lessons   Magical Lessons I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 6:58 am

Pyrus leaned down and smiled at the kids unlike the illusion he seemed nicer. "Taboo or not we all make mistakes sometimes and they are not always mistakes. Do not misuse magic that is the limits of magic. If your heart thinks it is right go with it."

The childern were a bit confused but what tey bthsaid stuck with them.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Magical Lessons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magical Lessons   Magical Lessons I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 7:03 am

She sighed and looked at Pyrus' illusion. "There is dangers to that though."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

Magical Lessons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magical Lessons   Magical Lessons I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 7:06 am

He laughed, "everything has dangers. That is life it is about enjoying life to the fullest. Well try not to mess up other people's lives."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Magical Lessons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magical Lessons   Magical Lessons I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 7:10 am

She yawned and folded her wings. "Right." She then looked at the kids. "So...without Pyrus actually here I can't teach you anymore at the moment."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

Magical Lessons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magical Lessons   Magical Lessons I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 7:14 am

Pyrus got up, "next time I'll be here. Then we can start with basic magic and using it." The illusion went back to looking unhappy.

The childern crowded around Vayne and hugged her, "thank you for teaching us."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Magical Lessons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magical Lessons   Magical Lessons I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 7:16 am

She hugged them back. "Welcome." She then smiled a bit and sighed looking up. She then looked at Pyrus' Illusion. "What's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

Magical Lessons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magical Lessons   Magical Lessons I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 7:18 am

"That Pyrus took over, I don't mind helping out but his personality is too happy." He sighed he didn't like when pyrus took over.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Magical Lessons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magical Lessons   Magical Lessons I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 7:31 am

She stood up and then sighed looking at the kids. "I see..." She then sighed. "So just out of curiosity what race are you kids anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Magical Lessons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magical Lessons   Magical Lessons I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Magical Lessons
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Monster World :: Training Grounds-
Jump to: