Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Surprise Supplies.  - Page 4 I_vote_lcapSurprise Supplies.  - Page 4 I_voting_barSurprise Supplies.  - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Surprise Supplies.  - Page 4 I_vote_lcapSurprise Supplies.  - Page 4 I_voting_barSurprise Supplies.  - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Surprise Supplies.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

Surprise Supplies.  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise Supplies.    Surprise Supplies.  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 2:51 am

"Relax a bit jeeze you don't have to pretend to be tuff." Igrus smiled at her showing her different clothes.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Supplies.    Surprise Supplies.  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 2:52 am

"I like that one." She pointed at one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Supplies.    Surprise Supplies.  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 2:57 am

Igrus found some other clothes like it, "wanna try them on? I'll try to find more clothes like it" avoided his weird comments.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Supplies.    Surprise Supplies.  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 2:59 am

"Yeah sure." She took teh clothes. "Where is the changing room in this store?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Supplies.    Surprise Supplies.  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 3:04 am

Igrus pointed it out, "it is over there. Find me when you have tried them on and tell me what you think." He went back to finding clothes.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Supplies.    Surprise Supplies.  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 3:10 am

She went to try them on. Though he had given her a bunch, there were only 2 that she liked. when she was done she went to look for him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Supplies.    Surprise Supplies.  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 3:17 am

Igrus was looking at clothes and women were bugging him. They were calling him cute and oter things and he ignored them only focusing on clothes.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Supplies.    Surprise Supplies.  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 3:21 am

"There you are idiot. I like this one. How can you people say he's cute, do you need spectacles?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Supplies.    Surprise Supplies.  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 3:26 am

Igrus looked at her, "ok I have others like that." The women offended scatter, "thanks for scaring them away. It gets annoying sometimes, having all these women call me cute." He laughed.

Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Supplies.    Surprise Supplies.  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 3:27 am

"Women on this planet must be crazy..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Supplies.    Surprise Supplies.  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 3:34 am

"No you just have no interest in an immature little boy like me." Igrus laughed.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Supplies.    Surprise Supplies.  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 3:41 am

"What do you think I am, a cradle robber?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Supplies.    Surprise Supplies.  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 4:00 am

"Nope so I found plenty of clothes like that set you liked." He smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Supplies.    Surprise Supplies.  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 4:02 am

"Oh, ok thanks."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Supplies.    Surprise Supplies.  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 4:06 am

Igrus got her enough clothes to last her a week, "we can get more clothes as you work." Igrus went out to checkout.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Supplies.    Surprise Supplies.  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 4:07 am

"Eh? I where am i going to work?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Supplies.    Surprise Supplies.  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 4:14 am

"I am going to go back to managing my dad's cafe. I could always use a smart person to help me. His old employees are not too bright." He smiled at her and payed for te clotes.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Supplies.    Surprise Supplies.  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 4:16 am

"What did i say about compliments..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Supplies.    Surprise Supplies.  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 4:21 am

"Not complimenting you, why would I compliment someone like you?" He mimicked her tone and how she looks when sh says it.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Supplies.    Surprise Supplies.  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 4:25 am

She pouted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Supplies.    Surprise Supplies.  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 4:28 am

Igrus hugged her, "sorry I might of taken it too far. You know I can't help but complement you, I think your rudeness to me is cute." He got ready for her to faint or yell at him, or even punch him.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Supplies.    Surprise Supplies.  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 4:30 am

She punched him. "Baka!" Then she fainted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Supplies.    Surprise Supplies.  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 4:36 am

His illusion cam back and he had it hold the bags and he carried her home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Supplies.    Surprise Supplies.  - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Surprise Supplies.
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4