Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Kyra's workshop - Page 3 I_vote_lcapKyra's workshop - Page 3 I_voting_barKyra's workshop - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Kyra's workshop - Page 3 I_vote_lcapKyra's workshop - Page 3 I_voting_barKyra's workshop - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Kyra's workshop

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Kyra's workshop - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyra's workshop   Kyra's workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 1:45 am

"I am new to this so ummm." She just decided to kiss Aitu again, while massaging Aitu's sides.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Kyra's workshop   Kyra's workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 1:47 am

Aitu, on the other hand, was experienced. A lot more experienced. She did what she knew would be right, and started on Kyra's legs, and worked her way up slowly.

[Time Skip]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kyra's workshop   Kyra's workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 2:00 am

Kyra was laying in the bed in the back room next to Aitu, "how did we end up here my mind is blank." Kyra was holding aitu.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Kyra's workshop   Kyra's workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 2:02 am

"You carried me." She was lying with her eyes closed, next to Kyra, her arm on her stomach.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kyra's workshop   Kyra's workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 2:06 am

Kyra blushed a bit, "so did you get calmed down yet? My mind is pretty clear.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Kyra's workshop   Kyra's workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 2:08 am

"Hmmmm ... " She knew she never should have let this happen. She now was afraid of tomorrow, that it would go wring, and when it would, she'd lose Kyra.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kyra's workshop   Kyra's workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 2:13 am

Kyra flipped her around and kissed her, "after tomorrow you have to teach me more."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Kyra's workshop   Kyra's workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 11:00 am

"If we'll make it then I'll try." She was close to falling asleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kyra's workshop   Kyra's workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 5:29 pm

Kyra pulled her closer "sweet dreams" Kyra fell asleep.

Time jump
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Kyra's workshop   Kyra's workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 9:30 pm

The next morning, Aitu slipped out of the bed, as careful as she could be, since as Hunter she learned to sneak. She got into Ambers clothes again, and opened the door, to go down to the Guren, and get a head start, checking if they had already left.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kyra's workshop   Kyra's workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 9:34 pm

Kyra woke up a few hours later and got dressed. She looked around the house for aitu.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kyra's workshop   Kyra's workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kyra's workshop
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Human World :: Arakai City :: Arakai Apartments-
Jump to: