Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Kyra's workshop - Page 2 I_vote_lcapKyra's workshop - Page 2 I_voting_barKyra's workshop - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Kyra's workshop - Page 2 I_vote_lcapKyra's workshop - Page 2 I_voting_barKyra's workshop - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Kyra's workshop

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Kyra's workshop - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyra's workshop   Kyra's workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 6:55 pm

"I won't die, I have to make it work!" Just like she did to Uikou before, she pushed Kyra away, and ran for her life towards the garage, where the Guren was. I have to stop this, before they go somewhere else.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kyra's workshop   Kyra's workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 6:58 pm

Kyra caught up and hugged her, "look don't run in half cocked. We have a plan just relax a little. We can put the feelings on hold till we win tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Kyra's workshop   Kyra's workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 6:59 pm

She tried her best to fight her off. "I have to go there! Now!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kyra's workshop   Kyra's workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 7:03 pm

"And leave me here alone no. I am pulling the debt on you for your own good, stay here and get you emotions in order." She kept holding her, "I live you and I don't want you to leave me or reject me. I don't wanna live with another rejection to my love confession."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Kyra's workshop   Kyra's workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 7:10 pm

"It'not about you! It's about them, they won't stay at the same place, maybe they already went away, we have to go now, to prevent them from going the same way they have been the last time!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kyra's workshop   Kyra's workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 7:14 pm

"Calm down, and listen. They are not leaving so soon just come back inside and get calm." She held her tighter.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Kyra's workshop   Kyra's workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 12:23 am

"Hunters! they're Hunters! We always moved when we faced possible discovery!" She desperately tried to grab the Guren, but it was a clean 7 yards away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kyra's workshop   Kyra's workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 12:25 am

"They can't move without drawing suspicion. They are not fools, now calm down please." Kyra sighed she was getting tired of holding her.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Kyra's workshop   Kyra's workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 12:27 am

"We have ... to fin ... d ... them ... " Her struggling was getting weaker, as she was getting tired as well, and her cheeks were wet from crying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kyra's workshop   Kyra's workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 12:34 am

Kyra turned her around and wiped her cheeks, "please don't leave me yet. I want just one night to be with you. One night we can forget about everything for a minute."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Kyra's workshop   Kyra's workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 12:40 am

She sank to the bottom, with her head against Kyra's leg.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kyra's workshop   Kyra's workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 12:45 am

Kyra picked her up, "lets go back in it is a little cold out here."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Kyra's workshop   Kyra's workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 12:50 am

She didn't resist anymore. She couldn't. She had no power to go against her anymore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kyra's workshop   Kyra's workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 12:55 am

Kyra took her back into the house and sat her on the couch. She sat down next to her and held her. "I am sorry this is my fault you are so tired." Kyra teared up a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Kyra's workshop   Kyra's workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 12:57 am

She was staring down, not saying anything. It's not. It's their fault. Theirs for even doing it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kyra's workshop   Kyra's workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 1:00 am

Kyra laid her head on her chest, "I should not of kissed you and started this whole thing."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Kyra's workshop   Kyra's workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 1:01 am

"Not your fault ... "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kyra's workshop   Kyra's workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 1:07 am

"Sorry my self-esteem must be low. Well we need to get you in a better mood." Kyra raised her head up looked around.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Kyra's workshop   Kyra's workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 1:08 am

She poked Kyra's leg with her finger, feeling how dense the flesh was, and stroke over it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kyra's workshop   Kyra's workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 1:14 am

Kyra put her hand on the hand that is stroking her,"you don't wanna do that it will flip on my switch." Kyra was blushing and staring at Aitu's lips.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Kyra's workshop   Kyra's workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 1:16 am

She put her other hand on Kyra's and scratched it a little bit with her finger nail. Her mind was empty, she wasn't thinking about anything, and just doing what she felt like doing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kyra's workshop   Kyra's workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 1:22 am

Kyra kissed her on the lips, and used a free hand to rub her leg.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Kyra's workshop   Kyra's workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 1:36 am

She took Kyra's arm, and put it up, on her middle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kyra's workshop   Kyra's workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 1:39 am

Kyra started to move her hands up Aitu's sides, "you sure you want to do this?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Kyra's workshop   Kyra's workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 1:41 am

Before she could finish her sentence, Aitu had already put a finger on Kyra's lips, and looked straight into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kyra's workshop   Kyra's workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kyra's workshop
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next