Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Surprise Attack x Hunters x Prey. I_vote_lcapSurprise Attack x Hunters x Prey. I_voting_barSurprise Attack x Hunters x Prey. I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Surprise Attack x Hunters x Prey. I_vote_lcapSurprise Attack x Hunters x Prey. I_voting_barSurprise Attack x Hunters x Prey. I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Surprise Attack x Hunters x Prey.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Surprise Attack x Hunters x Prey. Empty
PostSubject: Surprise Attack x Hunters x Prey.   Surprise Attack x Hunters x Prey. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 3:02 am

*Uikou signaled for Aitu to stop, they were just outside the residence the targets were staying in* "Wait for the target to appear..."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Attack x Hunters x Prey.   Surprise Attack x Hunters x Prey. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 3:03 am

"Understood." She kneeled the Guren on one knee, so the size would drop, and it would take a little bit cover.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Attack x Hunters x Prey.   Surprise Attack x Hunters x Prey. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 3:06 am

Gyanburā walked outside of Amber's house, he could feel something was going on. He looked around outside but didn't see anything. "...That's strange I felt something coming from out here..."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Attack x Hunters x Prey.   Surprise Attack x Hunters x Prey. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 3:07 am

From inside, Amber called him back. "Come here, it's freezing outside!"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Attack x Hunters x Prey.   Surprise Attack x Hunters x Prey. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 3:08 am

*She turned off the external audio and switched to comm.* "On my signal...attack when ready, Lt."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Attack x Hunters x Prey.   Surprise Attack x Hunters x Prey. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 3:10 am

"I'll be in, in a sec..." He could feel something was off, but couldn't see anything out of the ordinary. He turned back to the house.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Attack x Hunters x Prey.   Surprise Attack x Hunters x Prey. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 3:11 am

Inside, Amber was sitting on the couch, as Cad was upstairs with Katie. "Don't go wander off in the dark on your own, there are people around here I'd rather not know of."

"Stand-by, ma'am." The Guren was as ready as it'll ever be.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Attack x Hunters x Prey.   Surprise Attack x Hunters x Prey. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 3:12 am

"On my signal...now!"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Attack x Hunters x Prey.   Surprise Attack x Hunters x Prey. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 3:16 am

The Guren shot forward, and smashed right through the wall that was standing as a fence around the garden. Only with some cosmetic damage, it had it's claw ready for it's RWS, to blast the entire living room and turn it into a frying pan.

Amber heard the cracking of stone behind her, and shot up from the couch, adrenaline going through her veins. "What the hell was that?!"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Attack x Hunters x Prey.   Surprise Attack x Hunters x Prey. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 3:18 am

*Cad heard the noise, and slipped Katie through a small portal to a safe room in the angel world* "What's going on Amber!?"
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Attack x Hunters x Prey.   Surprise Attack x Hunters x Prey. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 3:19 am

Gyanburā looked where the noise was coming from. "What the hell? What is that?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Attack x Hunters x Prey.   Surprise Attack x Hunters x Prey. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 3:21 am

*Uikou followed suit, her knightmare charging through the building's lower level*

*Cad raced down the stairs, looking for the source of the commotion*
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Attack x Hunters x Prey.   Surprise Attack x Hunters x Prey. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 3:24 am

Amber saw the glow, and knew it was something that was no good news. "Gyan, run!!" She flapped open her wings, in an attempt to shield Gyanburã. The blast came searing into the room, and destroyed all furniture.

More usefull dead then alive. Aitu shot the RWS, and reloaded it, as the blast went through the house's living room.
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Attack x Hunters x Prey.   Surprise Attack x Hunters x Prey. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 3:24 am

The member 'Sylveraine' has done the following action : Roll Dice

#1 'Dodge Check' : 3

--------------------------------

#2 'Hadron Check' : 3
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Attack x Hunters x Prey.   Surprise Attack x Hunters x Prey. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 3:29 am

Gyanburã saw the blast hit Amber. He ran over to her. "Hey, hey, are you alright? What's going on?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Attack x Hunters x Prey.   Surprise Attack x Hunters x Prey. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 3:31 am

*Uikou's knightmare came through the wall, creating a chasm between Cad and Amber/Gyan. Switching external audio back on, she taunted them.*

"Amber! Are you hurt!?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Attack x Hunters x Prey.   Surprise Attack x Hunters x Prey. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 3:36 am

"Cad, you're more powerful, try to get rid of them, or a way out ... !!" She was wounded on her arm, and grabbed Gyan. "Get us out of here, we have to .."

"You're not going anywhere!" The Guren busted through the remainders of the wall, and barged in, extending her claw trying to grab Gyanburã.
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Attack x Hunters x Prey.   Surprise Attack x Hunters x Prey. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 3:36 am

'Armor Check' : 7
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Attack x Hunters x Prey.   Surprise Attack x Hunters x Prey. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 3:39 am

"Gyan!" *Cad flew over the gap, drawing a sword from a miniature portal, slashing at the claw*
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Attack x Hunters x Prey.   Surprise Attack x Hunters x Prey. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 3:40 am

Gyanburã tried to dodge away from the claw, however, he was too late and it grabbed him. "Ah! What is this?"

Last edited by Gambler of Legend on Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Attack x Hunters x Prey.   Surprise Attack x Hunters x Prey. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 3:40 am

The member 'Gambler of Legend' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Dodge Check' : 4
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Attack x Hunters x Prey.   Surprise Attack x Hunters x Prey. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 3:46 am

"This is the end, is what it is!!" As Cads hit took her claw off target a bit, she only got grip on Gyan's arm and the couch, and yanking the controls, she shot another RWS.

Amber grabbed Gyan's other arm, and tried to pull him away.
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Attack x Hunters x Prey.   Surprise Attack x Hunters x Prey. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 3:46 am

#1 'Hadron Check' : 5

--------------------------------

#2 'Dodge Check' : 2
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Attack x Hunters x Prey.   Surprise Attack x Hunters x Prey. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 3:49 am

*As the sword connected, she didn't have time to see the RWS come at her. She took the full force of the blast, and was sent clear through the wall, breaking one of her wings, and leaving a gash in the other.*
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Attack x Hunters x Prey.   Surprise Attack x Hunters x Prey. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 11:59 pm

Amber ran over to Cad. "Come on, let's get you outta here, you'll be all right. Gyan, give me a hand here!"

Aitu unintended hit one of the Angels, and turned on her intercom to Uikou. "Whatd o we do, just take them out of capture them?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Attack x Hunters x Prey.   Surprise Attack x Hunters x Prey. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Surprise Attack x Hunters x Prey.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next