Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
A strange place for a date - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA strange place for a date - Page 2 I_voting_barA strange place for a date - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
A strange place for a date - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA strange place for a date - Page 2 I_voting_barA strange place for a date - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

A strange place for a date

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

A strange place for a date - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A strange place for a date   A strange place for a date - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 12:03 am

*Nozomi got a chill, as it went through her* "Wh-what was that just now? Did it just get colder here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A strange place for a date   A strange place for a date - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 12:06 am

Igrus licked his lips, "that was my magic going through you. It helps to show you how magic feels."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A strange place for a date   A strange place for a date - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 12:07 am

"Oh...and this will help me learn magic, like you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A strange place for a date   A strange place for a date - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 12:10 am

Igrus yawned, "maybe I just wanted to do it. That chill I feel it every time I use magic, I ignore it now though."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A strange place for a date   A strange place for a date - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 12:12 am

"Ohhh. Well...how do I learn it then?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A strange place for a date   A strange place for a date - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 12:17 am

Igrus recalled his grandpa's teachings, "grandpa use to say humans have a hard time learning magic. The way to learn is to imagine the magic in your body is a river, and you control the flow of it. Recall the feeling of my magic going through you and try to control it." Igrus closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A strange place for a date   A strange place for a date - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 12:32 am

*Nozomi tried, but couldn't* "I don't feel anything..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A strange place for a date   A strange place for a date - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 12:39 am

"It takes practice every day. You will get use to it." Igrus yawned.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A strange place for a date   A strange place for a date - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 12:45 am

"...okay...well, mother doesn't know I'm out here...nor does she know I'm out with you...I must be getting home..." *She kisses him on the cheek, and runs out of the museum*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A strange place for a date   A strange place for a date - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 8:56 pm

Igrus sat there and sighed, he would love to go after her and stop her, but he was still hurting a bit. He wanted to spend more time with her, he finally found someone he can talk to besides his dad.

"Nozomi why don't you just stay here a bit longer." Igrus yelled it in hopes she heard it.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: A strange place for a date   A strange place for a date - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 3:35 am

Lanette was walking through teh museum. "Sigh, why does teh doctor get to enjoy teh sights here and I have to go search for more samples?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A strange place for a date   A strange place for a date - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 3:39 am

Igrus sat on the bench and sighed, "it was worth a shot."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: A strange place for a date   A strange place for a date - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 3:41 am

Lanette noticed Igrus on a bench. "Hey, isn't that..." She waved at him. "Hey, Igrus!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A strange place for a date   A strange place for a date - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 3:45 am

"Hello Lanette, what are you doing here?" Igrus kept sitting.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: A strange place for a date   A strange place for a date - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 3:49 am

Lanette walked over to him. "Oh, the doctor is sending me on a wild goose chase. He came here to look at teh ancient Egypt Exhibit again. He likes to talk with the Pharaohs when he is distressed."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A strange place for a date   A strange place for a date - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 3:54 am

Igrus let out a sigh of pain, "that sounds fun. I was on a date but she had to leave."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: A strange place for a date   A strange place for a date - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 3:55 am

"Oh, a date huh? Was she cute?" Lanette giggled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A strange place for a date   A strange place for a date - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 3:59 am

He smiled, "it was Nozomi the girl that we met at the mall."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: A strange place for a date   A strange place for a date - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 4:05 am

"Oh, her...anyways, can I ask you something?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A strange place for a date   A strange place for a date - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 4:09 am

Igrus smiled, "what do you need?"
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: A strange place for a date   A strange place for a date - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 4:16 am

"The doctor told me to go find someone, but supposedly they are in the demon world. I was wondering if you knew anything of her whereabouts?" Lanette showed Igrus a picture. "Her name is Ozzy. she competed in the last Tournament, you know like the one coming up soon?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A strange place for a date   A strange place for a date - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 4:19 am

Igrus sighed, "that is my aunt. She has no been seen in a while. You'll have to go to demon world."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: A strange place for a date   A strange place for a date - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 4:25 am

Lanette sighed. "I figured I'd have to go there, I was hoping that I wouldn't. Last time I went there was very strange...Knowing she is your aunt is a little bit relieving though."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A strange place for a date   A strange place for a date - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 4:30 am

Igrus went knew he was not supose to fight but he wanted to protect his friend, "I will go with yoh and keep you safe."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: A strange place for a date   A strange place for a date - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 4:31 am

"Really? hehe. That's sweet of you, but are you sure?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A strange place for a date   A strange place for a date - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A strange place for a date
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next