Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
A strange place for a date I_vote_lcapA strange place for a date I_voting_barA strange place for a date I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
A strange place for a date I_vote_lcapA strange place for a date I_voting_barA strange place for a date I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

A strange place for a date

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

A strange place for a date Empty
PostSubject: A strange place for a date   A strange place for a date I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 10:42 pm

Igrus sat on a bench and looked around, "I called her not too long ago. Why am I here already."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A strange place for a date   A strange place for a date I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 10:47 pm

*Nozomi snuck up behind Igrus, and covered his eyes* "Guess who~!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A strange place for a date   A strange place for a date I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 10:49 pm

Igrus put his hands on her's, "I know it is you Nozomi."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A strange place for a date   A strange place for a date I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 10:50 pm

"Aww..." *She seemed disappointed that he figured it out too soon.* "...how did you know?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A strange place for a date   A strange place for a date I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 10:54 pm

Igrus got up and held her hands on his face, "I can sense your warmth. It is different from everyone else. I can't read your emotions either." Igrus kept her hand on his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A strange place for a date   A strange place for a date I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 10:59 pm

"I forgot about that...forgot that you're different from me..." *Nozomi sat down next to Igrus*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A strange place for a date   A strange place for a date I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 11:03 pm

Igrus winced a little bit,"I wouldn't forget your voice." Igrus had a few pains from when Vayne attacked him.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A strange place for a date   A strange place for a date I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 11:05 pm

"Who wouldn't?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A strange place for a date   A strange place for a date I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 11:07 pm

Igrus laughed then held his side, "I thought an empty place like this would be good."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A strange place for a date   A strange place for a date I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 11:10 pm

"Yes...nice and quiet, just the two of us...mother says I'm too young for a boyfriend...but I think I'm old enough."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A strange place for a date   A strange place for a date I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 11:13 pm

Igrus wrapped his arm around Nozomi, "my Mom was in tears. She is afraid I'll leave like my older sister did." Igrus smiled.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A strange place for a date   A strange place for a date I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 11:15 pm

"You have an older sister?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A strange place for a date   A strange place for a date I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 11:18 pm

Igrus looked a little sad, "her and my adopted brother went to monster world. He is the King of all vampires." Igrus sighed.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A strange place for a date   A strange place for a date I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 11:20 pm

"Oooh. That sounds wonderful...so what is your sister? Is she the same as you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A strange place for a date   A strange place for a date I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 11:23 pm

Igrus sighed, "yes she is part demon part witch."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A strange place for a date   A strange place for a date I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 11:25 pm

"Part witch? That's amazing!" *Nozomi looked at Igrus with excitement, as if he were a new specimen on display at a museum*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A strange place for a date   A strange place for a date I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 11:30 pm

Igrus looked at her, "look it is stressful to be half warlock half demon. I do not like to think about it too much." Igrus was in pain and he was getting sad.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A strange place for a date   A strange place for a date I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 11:33 pm

"How? It must be neat, having all sorts of neat powers!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A strange place for a date   A strange place for a date I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 11:38 pm

Igrus snapped his finger and an illusion of him all tore up and hurt showed up, "still look fun. This is what I look like after I get attacked for being a half breed. Every day I have fo strive to be stronger only knowing this is how I could end up."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A strange place for a date   A strange place for a date I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 11:41 pm

"Then don't worry! I'll protect you! You're mine, and no one else can have you!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A strange place for a date   A strange place for a date I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 11:45 pm

Igrus hugged her, "do you want to learn basic magic?" Igrus sucked in deeply he forgot he was hurting.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A strange place for a date   A strange place for a date I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 11:49 pm

"If it will help me protect you better, then yes, I do!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A strange place for a date   A strange place for a date I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 11:52 pm

Igrus kept holding her, "I don't need protecting. Your my new reason to come back, and I thought magic might be fun for you to learn."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A strange place for a date   A strange place for a date I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 11:54 pm

"If you're always getting hurt like that, then you do need protecting! Though...mother might get mad at me if I go to the Oni world with you..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A strange place for a date   A strange place for a date I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 12:00 am

Igrus kissed her and sent a small shock of magic all through her body.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A strange place for a date   A strange place for a date I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A strange place for a date
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next