Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Alex r in teh mall :P - Page 3 I_vote_lcapAlex r in teh mall :P - Page 3 I_voting_barAlex r in teh mall :P - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Alex r in teh mall :P - Page 3 I_vote_lcapAlex r in teh mall :P - Page 3 I_voting_barAlex r in teh mall :P - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Alex r in teh mall :P

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Alex r in teh mall :P - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex r in teh mall :P   Alex r in teh mall :P - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 11:43 pm

"Yeah that is him," Serana was a little surprised this girl knew who Pyrus is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex r in teh mall :P   Alex r in teh mall :P - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 11:45 pm

"He visits with my daddy and mommy every now and again. He's funny!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex r in teh mall :P   Alex r in teh mall :P - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 11:47 pm

Serana sighed and smiled, "he is an interesting person. He is a good person just forgetful."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex r in teh mall :P   Alex r in teh mall :P - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 11:52 pm

"Well, bye lady!" Konata sat down on the floor beside the table to tie her shoes, revealing a tattoo on her leg reading "Fuji Labs" with an insignia.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex r in teh mall :P   Alex r in teh mall :P - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 11:53 pm

Serana noticed it and kept her mouth shut, "you be safe Konata. I hope we meet again."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex r in teh mall :P   Alex r in teh mall :P - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 11:57 pm

"Yup, see ya!" Konata pulled a video game out of her pocket and played it as she left the restaurant.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex r in teh mall :P   Alex r in teh mall :P - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 11:59 pm

Serana grabbed Alex's arm and dragged him to a clothing store with her.
Back to top Go down
Kai Saburo
User
User
Kai Saburo

PostSubject: Re: Alex r in teh mall :P   Alex r in teh mall :P - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 9:43 pm

"Uh...I actually ned to go.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex r in teh mall :P   Alex r in teh mall :P - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 9:47 pm

Serana looked at him, "I figured you would." She let him walk away.
Back to top Go down
Kai Saburo
User
User
Kai Saburo

PostSubject: Re: Alex r in teh mall :P   Alex r in teh mall :P - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 9:50 pm

"uh...Well, hopefully I'll see you again sometime then." He walked out of the mall.

OOC:See my Leaving Arakai...for now topic to see when he's coming back Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alex r in teh mall :P   Alex r in teh mall :P - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alex r in teh mall :P
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3