Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Alex r in teh mall :P - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAlex r in teh mall :P - Page 2 I_voting_barAlex r in teh mall :P - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Alex r in teh mall :P - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAlex r in teh mall :P - Page 2 I_voting_barAlex r in teh mall :P - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Alex r in teh mall :P

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Alex r in teh mall :P - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex r in teh mall :P   Alex r in teh mall :P - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 10:18 pm

Serana smiled at Alex, "you can if you want to."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex r in teh mall :P   Alex r in teh mall :P - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 10:21 pm

Konata sat beside the trashcan at the restaurant, hoping to swipe any food people were throwing away.
Back to top Go down
Kai Saburo
User
User
Kai Saburo

PostSubject: Re: Alex r in teh mall :P   Alex r in teh mall :P - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 10:30 pm

He grabbed all the trash and threw it away, then noticed a clothing store. "I found somewhere for us to go over there."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex r in teh mall :P   Alex r in teh mall :P - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 10:32 pm

Serana spotted the little girl and she got up and walked over to her. "Hey there little girl where is your mommy or daddy?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex r in teh mall :P   Alex r in teh mall :P - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 10:35 pm

"My daddy went to Kyoto and won't be back for 6 months desu yo. And Mommy is in France on an archeological breakthrough desu yo. I have to fend for my self and live off the kindness of others desu yo!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex r in teh mall :P   Alex r in teh mall :P - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 10:38 pm

Serana thought a minute, "it is not easy living off others." She then reached into her pocket and pulled out money. "What do you like to eat little one?" Serana smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex r in teh mall :P   Alex r in teh mall :P - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 10:40 pm

"I like candy! but I'll eat anything that tastes good. I have to keep my figure though."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex r in teh mall :P   Alex r in teh mall :P - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 10:42 pm

Serana smiled and handed her some candy, "well how about I get you a burger."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex r in teh mall :P   Alex r in teh mall :P - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 10:43 pm

"Thank you!" *Konata nibbled on the candy. "What's a burger?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex r in teh mall :P   Alex r in teh mall :P - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 10:46 pm

Serana laughed and she walked over to the counter and ordered a burger and brought it back. "Lets sit at a table and you can eat it, my name is Serana what is yours?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex r in teh mall :P   Alex r in teh mall :P - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 10:50 pm

"My name is Konata Katsya. I'm 7!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex r in teh mall :P   Alex r in teh mall :P - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 10:53 pm

"Well I am Serana, though I have no last name. Well eat the food Konata, there is plenty for you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex r in teh mall :P   Alex r in teh mall :P - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 10:59 pm

*Konata ate the burger by cutting it with a knife, then using chop sticks.
"Yummy!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex r in teh mall :P   Alex r in teh mall :P - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 11:01 pm

Serana chuckled, "you seem to like the burger. Do you have a place to stay don't you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex r in teh mall :P   Alex r in teh mall :P - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 11:05 pm

"I am staying with some nice foxes I met in the park. They let me snuggle up with them at night, and their tails are all fluffy! Its like each one of the 9 is fluffier than the last!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex r in teh mall :P   Alex r in teh mall :P - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 11:08 pm

Serana was baffled by what she heard, "umm ok. Well you really shouldn't be sleeping outside. It is not safe for a little girl like you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex r in teh mall :P   Alex r in teh mall :P - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 11:12 pm

"No, its okay. Oh! And the foxes show me really neat magic tricks! one of them had a top that just kept spinning and spinning! It spun for hours!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex r in teh mall :P   Alex r in teh mall :P - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 11:17 pm

Serana worried about Konata's safety but, she didn't want to interfere too much. "Well if your doing OK, I can help you still with a little money." Serana gave Konata some money, "I assume you know how to use money?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex r in teh mall :P   Alex r in teh mall :P - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 11:22 pm

"Yeah, I know how to use money. I am just unsure of how this integrated circuit card thingy daddy gave me works." *Konata revealed a card from her pocket.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex r in teh mall :P   Alex r in teh mall :P - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 11:25 pm

Serana let out a sigh,and she explained how credit cards work. "You can buy food and other stuff you need." Serana smiled, "do you understand now?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex r in teh mall :P   Alex r in teh mall :P - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 11:29 pm

"I guess. Daddy said just to use it for emergencies though."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex r in teh mall :P   Alex r in teh mall :P - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 11:34 pm

"That is right though if your feeding yourself he should not get mad. Just don't go crazy with it." Serana yawned she made sure Alex was still next to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex r in teh mall :P   Alex r in teh mall :P - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 11:37 pm

"Okay. Than you Sera-san!" Konata gave her a hug.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex r in teh mall :P   Alex r in teh mall :P - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 11:39 pm

Serana hugged the girl back, "you are welcome if you need anything find a man named Pyrus and tell him serana sent you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex r in teh mall :P   Alex r in teh mall :P - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 11:41 pm

"Pyrus? As in that wizard guy with the weird clothes?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alex r in teh mall :P   Alex r in teh mall :P - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alex r in teh mall :P
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next