Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Royal Gardens: First Visit - Page 2 I_vote_lcapRoyal Gardens: First Visit - Page 2 I_voting_barRoyal Gardens: First Visit - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Royal Gardens: First Visit - Page 2 I_vote_lcapRoyal Gardens: First Visit - Page 2 I_voting_barRoyal Gardens: First Visit - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Royal Gardens: First Visit

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Royal Gardens: First Visit - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens: First Visit   Royal Gardens: First Visit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 5:59 am

"Well, you enjoyed all the different tastes. I guess it was your way of calling everyone equal. All food, what taste it may have, was still food, and would still be eaten."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens: First Visit   Royal Gardens: First Visit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 6:02 am

"Did I have 'friends'? Besides you? The estate had this photo in that lady's room...what did the Daion family have in relation to me?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens: First Visit   Royal Gardens: First Visit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 6:07 am

"You were on free foot for 3 weeks. No, you didn't have friends besides me. As for the Daions, they were considered to be the Guardians of your crypt."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens: First Visit   Royal Gardens: First Visit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 6:10 am

"..." *Acrysta just stared out into the garden* "...no friends, huh? So I was a loner? What about this girl?" *Still looking forward, she pulled out the photo of Tsun, and held it out in front of Shizuku* "Do you know her?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens: First Visit   Royal Gardens: First Visit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 6:14 am

"I worked with her, 500 years ago. She's a Thunder Demon, one of the most powerful amongst them. And, not to mention, a Daion, the only one you could get along with."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens: First Visit   Royal Gardens: First Visit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 6:15 am

"The only one, huh? What about her mother and father? Did you know them and how I got along with them?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens: First Visit   Royal Gardens: First Visit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 6:19 am

"No, you specified nothing on them, only that Tsun was the only one you actually could live with. Even tho Tsun's mother, Tsunnau, had gone as far as to sacrifice her own life for you. Which is why she was lying in the crypt with you."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens: First Visit   Royal Gardens: First Visit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 6:21 am

"Do you know where Tsun is now? I have to give her this photo of her...her son said it held emotions that desired her...and if you say I got along with her...then it is another reason for me to search her out..."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens: First Visit   Royal Gardens: First Visit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 6:26 am

"She lives in the Human World, in her own apartment there. You can go find her, off course. Here's the address." She handed her a little card with Tsun's address on it.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens: First Visit   Royal Gardens: First Visit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 6:30 am

"Thanks...I can still call you a friend, after all these years?" *Acrysta sighs, putting the photo back where it was*
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens: First Visit   Royal Gardens: First Visit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 6:33 am

"Sure you can. You know most of what you need to know, but whenever you need something, you know where to find me."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens: First Visit   Royal Gardens: First Visit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 6:38 am

"Alright...thank you for everything...I...love you, as a friend. I'm glad I trusted you with my memories. I really don't need to search anymore...my past is my past, I'll make new memories, but you keep a hold of them, in case I repeat any mistakes I made." *Acrysta hugged Shizuku, then kissed her on the cheek* "I'm glad...you know that?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens: First Visit   Royal Gardens: First Visit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 6:39 am

"I can feel you are, yes. And good to know you are. Now scurry back to your loverboy, I'm guessing he woke up by now."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens: First Visit   Royal Gardens: First Visit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 6:43 am

"...I will. Here, you take this picture, and give it a nice frame for me, then place it on this altar as a memento to my past...will you do that for me as a favor?" *She pulls out the picture of Her, Tsunnau, and Tsun, and hands it to Shizuku, giving her another kiss on the cheek* "And write my name on the back, where it should be, please?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens: First Visit   Royal Gardens: First Visit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 6:45 am

She mover her hand over the back, and Acrysta's name was put along, then, with a movement of her hand, she flipped the picture in her hand, and put it on the altar, now embedded within a black frame, and the stone had formed a sort of encasing for it. "There you go."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens: First Visit   Royal Gardens: First Visit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 6:48 am

*Acrysta smiled* "It's lovely...I'll have to have Tsun come see it...after all...her mother is in it too..." *She made a portal, stable this time, back to the human world* "...looks like I'm getting better..."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens: First Visit   Royal Gardens: First Visit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 6:51 am

"Yes. Well, goodbye, till the next time we meet." C.C. walked back to the castle, as Acrysta went through the portal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens: First Visit   Royal Gardens: First Visit - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Royal Gardens: First Visit
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2