Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Sigil Questions - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSigil Questions - Page 2 I_voting_barSigil Questions - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Sigil Questions - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSigil Questions - Page 2 I_voting_barSigil Questions - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Sigil Questions

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Sigil Questions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sigil Questions   Sigil Questions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 10:47 am

Shizuku pushed Pyrus against the wall, with her eyes full tears. "What ... What is it, t-tell me ... "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sigil Questions   Sigil Questions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 10:53 am

Pyrus remained calm, "the humans have something similar called puberty. Think of it as your magic maturing and you becoming an adult. Try to calm down a bit, do not let your emotions get the best of you."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Sigil Questions   Sigil Questions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:05 am

Shizuku sank down again, and kept her face down. "easy for you to say, you don't get this outa nowhere ... " A tear dropped on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Sigil Questions   Sigil Questions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:10 am

She saw this and kissed shizuku's cheek. "Hun...we'll find out what it is."
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Sigil Questions   Sigil Questions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:12 am

Pyrus kneeled down next to her, "I am sorry I do not understand the feeling. I will help you in anyway possible you still are like one my childern. Has anything happened to you or Vayne after the marks appear? I know the same one appeared on C.C.'s head when she used her powers."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Sigil Questions   Sigil Questions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:17 am

"Nothing happened, to either of us, I think ... " She was still sobbing a biot, and tears kept running down her cheeks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sigil Questions   Sigil Questions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:22 am

"That is good then if nothing has happened. Now do not cry it makes me sad seeing you cry cheer up we will figure this out." Pyrus pulled out a handkerchief and wiped her tears.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Sigil Questions   Sigil Questions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:25 am

"I don't want to, I want to know what's wrong with me ... "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sigil Questions   Sigil Questions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:27 am

"Maybe nothing is wrong and this is just a normal thing. You seem to have it stuck in your head that something is very wrong."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Sigil Questions   Sigil Questions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:27 am

She looked down not sure how to help her.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Sigil Questions   Sigil Questions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:34 am

"I don't know what to do anymore. Vayne, what do you want ... ?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Sigil Questions   Sigil Questions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:48 am

She blinked and then kissed her. "I just want you to be happy and with me. Right now this seems to be upsetting you we'll look into it later."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Sigil Questions   Sigil Questions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:49 am

"I don't know what it is." She looked at Pyrus. "Can't you just tell me what it is, instead of telling me what it does?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sigil Questions   Sigil Questions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:55 am

"There is this power I do not recall what it ks called but C.C. had it. Now it looks like you have it too, the power is enough that if you choose to you could rule the whole universe."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Sigil Questions   Sigil Questions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 12:01 pm

She looked at Shizuku and held her hand. "If you could find out a name for us Pyrus and maybe tell us when you do that'd be helpful."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sigil Questions   Sigil Questions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 12:11 pm

"I recall the name starting with a g, something like geass. I will research it more, for the time being can I interest either of you in some pizza?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Sigil Questions   Sigil Questions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 12:30 pm

Shizuku crashed her face into Vaynes bust, and cried on her chest. "I-I ... Why ... "
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Sigil Questions   Sigil Questions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 12:38 pm

She looked down and pet her gently. "It's ok dear." She then hugged her and held her close. "It's going to be ok."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Sigil Questions   Sigil Questions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 12:44 pm

Her tears kept running, and she wrapped her arms around Vaynes waist. "W-What ... Should I .. d-d-do ... ?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Sigil Questions   Sigil Questions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 12:55 pm

She placed her fingers on her chin and lift her head. "Look at me...what you need to do is try to calm down...emotions can affect powers." She then kissed her.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Sigil Questions   Sigil Questions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 12:58 pm

"He said ... I have power to control .. the universe, but I don't want to ..." She hugged Vayne hard, and wanted to yell and cry loud, but she kept silent because of the people around.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Sigil Questions   Sigil Questions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 12:59 pm

"You don't have to control the universe. Do what you want with your power that makes you happy." She then smiled. "I have power over gravity you don't see me using it to cause havoc do you?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Sigil Questions   Sigil Questions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 1:02 pm

"But what if I do something wrong ... and ... something goes wrong ... ?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Sigil Questions   Sigil Questions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 1:02 pm

"Then we'll help you fix it." She hugged her. "Just remember your not alone there's others there to help you."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Sigil Questions   Sigil Questions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 1:06 pm

"I want to go home ... "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sigil Questions   Sigil Questions - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sigil Questions
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Monster World :: Royal Castle-
Jump to: