Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Sigil Questions I_vote_lcapSigil Questions I_voting_barSigil Questions I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Sigil Questions I_vote_lcapSigil Questions I_voting_barSigil Questions I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Sigil Questions

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Sigil Questions Empty
PostSubject: Sigil Questions   Sigil Questions I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 9:26 am

A void portal opened at the castle and Vayne stepped out with Shizuku. "Now then where is that fool Pyrus?"
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com

Sigil Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sigil Questions   Sigil Questions I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 9:28 am

Pyrus walked up behind Vayne "that fool happens to be ditching his duties." Pyrus laughed.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Sigil Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sigil Questions   Sigil Questions I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 9:31 am

"Ah there you are." She then nudged Shizuku gently. "We need your help Pyrus
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Sigil Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sigil Questions   Sigil Questions I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 9:34 am

Shizuku was sitting next to vayne, keeping silent.
Back to top Go down

Sigil Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sigil Questions   Sigil Questions I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 9:36 am

"Hello there Shizu, what can I do for you both?" Pyrus smiled.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Sigil Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sigil Questions   Sigil Questions I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 9:38 am

"You can ask him Shizuku." She looked at her. "It is about you anyway."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Sigil Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sigil Questions   Sigil Questions I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 9:40 am

She pulled off her shirt, and revealed her back, with the red Sigil on her white skin. From embarrasment, she didn't dare say a word.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Sigil Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sigil Questions   Sigil Questions I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 9:42 am

"Do you know what this means?" She tilt her head. "I've seen it before on someone called C.C."
Back to top Go down

Sigil Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sigil Questions   Sigil Questions I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 9:49 am

Pyrus looked at it, "I see that makes sense. That is the same power C.C. used, that would mean you have something to do with her. When I kissed Shizu I sensed the same powers as her. It is possible you are C.C. in another form." Pyrus looked away after remembering being hit by C.C.'s powers as an illusion.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Sigil Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sigil Questions   Sigil Questions I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 9:54 am

She blinked and then grabbed Shizuku's hand. "We know that but what is the sigil or what does it mean?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Sigil Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sigil Questions   Sigil Questions I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 9:57 am

"I-I ... Don't know what it does, or why, it ... came on my back and arm. ... "
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Sigil Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sigil Questions   Sigil Questions I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 9:58 am

"They just showed up...could you help us Pyrus?"
Back to top Go down

Sigil Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sigil Questions   Sigil Questions I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 10:02 am

Pyrus held up the necklace C.C. gave him, "I have done research of my own. I have a theory that may or may not be true, anything to do with C.C. has this on it. What if she transferred her power into you as a way to make sure that peace was kept. It would make sense she would want to leave a legacy, someone like a child to pick up where she left off."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Sigil Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sigil Questions   Sigil Questions I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 10:11 am

Shizuku quickly pulled down her shirt again, and wrapped her arms around herself, covering her a bit.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Sigil Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sigil Questions   Sigil Questions I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 10:17 am

She hugged Shizuku. "Ok...but do you think you could help us find where the sigil is from?"
Back to top Go down

Sigil Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sigil Questions   Sigil Questions I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 10:21 am

"I am unsure how I can help, but you seem to be worried about it. Maybe she can't control the powers like C.C. can and the powers are surfacing on her body as what we are seeing." Pyrus kept thinking. "If worse comes to worse we can always try to seal it away."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Sigil Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sigil Questions   Sigil Questions I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 10:23 am

She looked at shizuku. "It's your choice."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Sigil Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sigil Questions   Sigil Questions I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 10:23 am

Shizuku pushed Pyrus away. "I don't want to seal anything, I want to know what it is! Not live in fear that it might get to me later!"
Back to top Go down

Sigil Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sigil Questions   Sigil Questions I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 10:27 am

"I said if worse comes to worse, sorry if you mistook that for something else. We should try to find a way for you to control the power. I am wanting to think it is lack of control that brought us to this situation." Pyrus sighed.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Sigil Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sigil Questions   Sigil Questions I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 10:29 am

She blinked. "Can you help us just find out what it is and where its from?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Sigil Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sigil Questions   Sigil Questions I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 10:29 am

"I said I want to know what it is!" She sunk to the ground, with her legs apart, starting to tear up a bit.
Back to top Go down

Sigil Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sigil Questions   Sigil Questions I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 10:36 am

Pyrus walked over to shizuku, "calm down a bit. I will use all my resources to figure this out for you. You are like one my childern, well like Syprus the others just want my title and money." Pyrus patted Shizuku's head.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Sigil Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sigil Questions   Sigil Questions I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 10:37 am

"I don't want money or titles, I want to be free from this worry ... " She was sobbing a bit.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Sigil Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sigil Questions   Sigil Questions I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 10:38 am

She sat down next to Shizuku and hugged her. "Come here dear."
Back to top Go down

Sigil Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sigil Questions   Sigil Questions I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 10:44 am

Pyrus felt a bit of her magic when he patted her head. "You... are going through a change all witches and warlocks go through. Though yours is on a much bigger scale your magic is coming to full strength, 13 and 14 year olds go through it. You should not worry too much just be careful because your magic is sensitive right now. In a few days your magic should stablize and the markings should fade well the last part is all in theory."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sigil Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sigil Questions   Sigil Questions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sigil Questions
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Monster World :: Royal Castle-
Jump to: