Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Pyrus is bored - Page 2 I_vote_lcapPyrus is bored - Page 2 I_voting_barPyrus is bored - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Pyrus is bored - Page 2 I_vote_lcapPyrus is bored - Page 2 I_voting_barPyrus is bored - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Pyrus is bored

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Pyrus is bored - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pyrus is bored   Pyrus is bored - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 6:51 am

"I thought you came yo me because you love me." Pyrus laughed and thought a minute. "I am glad your wish came true and you got emotions."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus is bored   Pyrus is bored - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 6:54 am

She smiled. "Thanks.." She then shook her head. "But the person I love is back at my home."
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus is bored   Pyrus is bored - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 6:58 am

"I am kidding, it is nice to use my powers every now and then. They have me teaching kids magic to improve my image and I can hardly go all out on them." Pyrus smiled, "we can keep practicing if you want."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus is bored   Pyrus is bored - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 7:00 am

She blinked. "Your teaching people magic? Can I meet them?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus is bored   Pyrus is bored - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 7:03 am

"Sure you can meet the kids they should be here soon." Pyrus looked behind him and a few kids started to show up.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus is bored   Pyrus is bored - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 7:09 am

She looked at them and blinked while holding her staff or wand behind her legs a bit. "Hmm..so why are you teaching kids?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus is bored   Pyrus is bored - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 7:15 am

"My advisors said that it would look good for me, and I like teaching kids magic." Pyrus chuckled.

One the kids walked up, "he is the most powerful warlock in monster world. Mommy said his name was cleared by two cats who found out the real criminal who destroyed a whole village." The kid smiled.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus is bored   Pyrus is bored - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 7:16 am

"Hmmm...I see." She then stretched. "I used to be the most powerful witch in monster world I guess...or well this body did."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus is bored   Pyrus is bored - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 7:21 am

"I see, I did not want the title of strongest. Now kids today we have an assistant teacher,her name is Vayne say hello."

All the kids in unison said "hello Ms. Vayne."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus is bored   Pyrus is bored - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 7:22 am

She bowed slightly. "Hi." She then smiled and made herself almost weightless just to float in the air and sit there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus is bored   Pyrus is bored - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 7:25 am

"Today we will be practicing a basic wind spells." Pyrus holds out his hand and makes a small breeze.

"Oh wow look she is flying." The kids ignored Pyrus.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus is bored   Pyrus is bored - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 7:27 am

"Pay attention to pyrus if you want to learn magic." She then looked over at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus is bored   Pyrus is bored - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 7:30 am

Pyrus smiled, "like I was saying wind magic." Pyrus repeated himself.

"Like this." The students tried the magic and a few of them hit pyrus and he just chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus is bored   Pyrus is bored - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 7:33 am

She watched and then pulled her hat out of her bag and put it on looking more like a classic witch now but she sighed. "This isn't really any help to me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus is bored   Pyrus is bored - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 7:36 am

"Hey wanna see a real magic fight kids?" Pyrus said this and te kids went crazy.

"Yeah we wanna see a real match." The kids were getting fired up.

"Vayne lets put on a show for the kids." Pyrus made his staff appear.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus is bored   Pyrus is bored - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 7:37 am

She blinked. "Get them some where safe. I don't want them to end up getting hurt."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus is bored   Pyrus is bored - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 7:39 am

Pyrus got the kids back a good ways away and set up a basic barrier, "magic won't escape this barrier. They cannot enter it either." Pyrus smiled. "Ready when you are assistant teacher."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus is bored   Pyrus is bored - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 7:44 am

She nodded and grabbed her staff landing on the ground. "Let's see..." She then pointed her staff at him and a wind spell started to be prepared with a bit of lightning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus is bored   Pyrus is bored - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 7:46 am

Pyrus started to chant a fire spell.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus is bored   Pyrus is bored - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 7:48 am

She finished her spell and thrust her staff into the air to finish casting it.
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus is bored   Pyrus is bored - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 7:48 am

The member 'Shade' has done the following action : Roll Dice

#1 'Normal Spell Check' : 7

--------------------------------

#2 'Normal Spell Check' : 1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus is bored   Pyrus is bored - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 7:53 am

Pyrus took the lighting spell, and casted a fire spell on Vayne.
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus is bored   Pyrus is bored - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 7:53 am

The member 'steafen' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Normal Spell Check' : 2
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus is bored   Pyrus is bored - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 7:57 am

She stopped a bit. "Pyrus...I really don't feel like fighting right now...there's not much more I can learn from you element wise. The way I described how I learn spells was a little off." She walked towards him. "When hit by a spell I learn that element and then can make my own spells from it. If the spell isn't of an element and is a curse or hex I learn how to make my own curses and hexes if it's an illusion I learn how to make illusions."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus is bored   Pyrus is bored - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 8:01 am

"Ok then you need help learning how to use the differnt spells?" Pyrus was interested.

The kids all watched in awe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus is bored   Pyrus is bored - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pyrus is bored
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next