Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
mall co.... warlock - Page 8 I_vote_lcapmall co.... warlock - Page 8 I_voting_barmall co.... warlock - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
mall co.... warlock - Page 8 I_vote_lcapmall co.... warlock - Page 8 I_voting_barmall co.... warlock - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

mall co.... warlock

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage

mall co.... warlock - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 2:50 pm

"Well then don't think about it, just let me keep kissing.those sweet.lips." pyrus french.kissed her.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 2:54 pm

*Mink just closes her eyes, and leans into the kiss, passionately hugging Pyrus. 'I'll...outlive him. It's depressing to know that...but it's life, I guess...nothing can be done.'*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 3:01 pm

Pyrus pulled the kiss away after a bit "don't over think it when I kiss you I can feel you emotions stronger." Pyrus yawned a little.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 3:05 pm

"...sorry..." *Mink quickly kisses him back in the same way for a long time, trying to forget this new revelation in her life* "...I'll still be having your child though...so that's at least one thing you'll be giving me to keep with me...that's consolation enough I guess..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 3:14 pm

Pyrus kept kissing her and noticed they both were done eating, "i am going to nap. If you want you can join me or you can yse my debit card to shop." Pyrus left his card on the table and heads back to the room.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 3:15 pm

"I think I'll go out for a bit...I need time to think..." *Mink walks out of the pizzeria*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 8:08 am

Pyrus sat up in the bed and started to think aboit Mink.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 8:09 am

*Mink walks back into her room*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 8:12 am

Pyrus sighed to himself he was confused and was having an internal conflict.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 8:43 am

"You look down, what is wrong? Was it something I did earlier?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 8:48 am

"I am having a conflict with myself, I love you but I also loved two pther people and it is hard for me to find a balance within myself as to what to do..." pyrus was still thinking deeply.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 8:49 am

"Do those other people want to marry you? Cause I do. Will you marry me, Pyrus?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 9:00 am

"Hmm naw one I was married to and the other is a goddess, you sure you want to marry me?" Pyrus kept thinking.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 9:01 am

"Yes. I want to spend the rest our lives together...however short it may be...I want to marry you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 9:07 am

"Hmmmm you are wanting to marry me well that sounds interesting. So does that mean I have to make you co owner?"pyrus yawned.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 9:11 am

"No. That is not necessary. You can keep the store...I just want to marry you and spend the rest of my...your...life with me..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 9:14 am

"Well I love you, and I would love to marry you. I just want to get the approval of my son since you will be his mom" Pyrus thought again.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 9:16 am

*Mink blushed* "...he...he's the one I got the courage from...to ask you..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 9:20 am

"I see, what else did he tell you about me? " pyrus went to kiss Mink.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 9:24 am

"Nothing I didn't already know about you..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 9:32 am

"I am a little sad I was not there for him in person when he was growing up. After all this rebellion stuff blows over I'll have to visit him and Tsun." Pyrus kissed Mink for a long time.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 9:49 am

*Mink leans into the kiss, hugging Pyrus* "So you'll marry me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 9:51 am

"Yeah I guess if you promise to give up on the sacrifice yourself for me, I don't like the idea of you dying to save me." Pyrus thought for a minute.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 9:54 am

"I said I was willing to...and I still am..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 9:59 am

"I don't want you thinking like that, I know you love me. I do not want to lose you because you were protecting me." Pyrus kissed her and wrapped his arms around her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

mall co.... warlock
Page 8 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 23  Next