Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
mall co.... warlock - Page 7 I_vote_lcapmall co.... warlock - Page 7 I_voting_barmall co.... warlock - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
mall co.... warlock - Page 7 I_vote_lcapmall co.... warlock - Page 7 I_voting_barmall co.... warlock - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

mall co.... warlock

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

mall co.... warlock - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 1:30 pm

"I don't know. What are you going to make?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 1:35 pm

"Making a pizza would be boring I guess I can do eggs and hash browns." Pyrus got dressed and got ready to go to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 1:38 pm

"Okay." Mink hovers over to pyrus* "I'll go get ready. I'll be over in a minute, okay?" *Mink pecks pyrus on the cheek and flies off into the bathroom, humming and singing with glee. 'I'm going to have his child~! I did it, I did it~! Yay!'*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 1:44 pm

Pyrus made it to the kitchen and started to cook, "you seem to find crazy people." Zedaran spoke in Pyrus mind. "I guess I do I am sure you don't mind it is my body." Pyrus spoke back in his mind.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 1:46 pm

*Mink flies into the kitchen, fully dressed* "Something smells good~!" *Mink kisses pyrus again, and then drops to her feet*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 1:49 pm

"It is almost ready, just need a few more minutes. I am not sure how good it is I have not cooked in ages." Pyrus kisses her forehead and keeps cooking.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 1:51 pm

"Okay. I'll set the table." *Mink grabs a couple of plates and sets the table*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 1:54 pm

Pyrus brings the food to the table after it is done. "So you have better control of your fire then you told me you did." Pyrus chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 1:56 pm

"Let me demonstrate then..." *Mink breaths a small jet of fire, then stops it suddenly* "...see?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 2:00 pm

"..... that is cool no matter how many tines I see it." Pyrus took a seat at the table.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 2:01 pm

"Thank you." *Mink begins to eat*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 2:04 pm

Pyrus starts to eat, "fire magic was my original base magic. Then from there I started to master illusions using hexes and fire to gather. Though you breathing fire is the coolest skill ever."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 2:07 pm

"It comes natural...seeing as I'm half dragon..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 2:12 pm

"Yeah I just envy you a bit, I had to work my butt off to learn magic. Anyways today might be fun I wanted to go out and shop for new outfits starting to run out of red robes." Pyrus kept eating.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 2:15 pm

"I see. So...I'm curious...how long does a full blooded dragon live?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 2:20 pm

"Full blooded dragons live for many years I hear, why are you asking me?" Pyrus was confused.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 2:24 pm

"I'm just asking, thought you might know...I'm trying to figure out how long I'll live, since I'm half dragon..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 2:28 pm

"Well for sure your out living me I think."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 2:29 pm

"Really? That's...sad. Really sad. I love you so much...how long does your kind live?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 2:34 pm

"2000 years is the avarage, I am somewhere around 900 years old." Pyrus yawned.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 2:36 pm

"..." *Mink tears up* "...you mean...I have...that long...with you...before you go?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 2:39 pm

"I do not like to think I am that avarage I will live as long as I wish to." Pyrus got up and held mink.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 2:41 pm

"But still...I'll outlive you?" *Mink is in tears, trying not to cry*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 2:45 pm

"Well it is possible but I wouldn't worry we have many years of being to gather." Pyrus dried her tears and kissed her.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 2:47 pm

"...okay..." *Mink wipes her face* "...I understand...it's just sad, when I think about it..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mall co.... warlock   mall co.... warlock - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

mall co.... warlock
Page 7 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 23  Next