Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Vayne's shopping trip - Page 2 I_vote_lcapVayne's shopping trip - Page 2 I_voting_barVayne's shopping trip - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Vayne's shopping trip - Page 2 I_vote_lcapVayne's shopping trip - Page 2 I_voting_barVayne's shopping trip - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Vayne's shopping trip

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Vayne's shopping trip - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vayne's shopping trip   Vayne's shopping trip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 12:48 pm

She shook her head. "I'll try it later but right now I should go check up on someone." She then stood up. "But thanks for letting me learn it." Even though she was thanking her she sounded empty behind her voice.
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Vayne's shopping trip   Vayne's shopping trip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 12:49 pm

Hearing that, Shizuku axhaled slightly. -She didn't forget me.- Then, she figured, if Vayne would go back now, and find out she wasn't there, she'd be in trouble. Panicing, she was looking around for a quick way back, and while doing so, she knocked over a plant.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Vayne's shopping trip   Vayne's shopping trip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 12:51 pm

"Not a problem. Now, I'll be off. I have business to take care of..." *Regina walks off*
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Vayne's shopping trip   Vayne's shopping trip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 12:53 pm

Looking over after hearing the plant get knocked over she blinked seeing Shizuku. "How did you get here?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Vayne's shopping trip   Vayne's shopping trip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 12:55 pm

"I.. don't know, s-s-sorry, I just... wanted to know... ..." She turned red, adn droppped on the ground, kneeling with her head bent over before Vayne.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Vayne's shopping trip   Vayne's shopping trip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 12:57 pm

She sat down in front of her and pet her gently. "Come here it's ok...you don't have to act like this with me."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Vayne's shopping trip   Vayne's shopping trip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 12:58 pm

"B-But, I disobeyed your orders... Won't you punish me for that?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Vayne's shopping trip   Vayne's shopping trip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 12:59 pm

"Of course not." She then hugged her. "I know how it feels to have been like a slave. I don't want anyone feeling that again." She then leaned in and kissed her forehead. "Now get up please."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Vayne's shopping trip   Vayne's shopping trip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 1:00 pm

She carefully got up. "You were... a ... slave?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Vayne's shopping trip   Vayne's shopping trip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 1:02 pm

"A few times yes." She stood up and then helped Shizuku over to a bench and sat down. "I couldn't do anything about it back then either."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Vayne's shopping trip   Vayne's shopping trip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 1:03 pm

""S-So, how .. d-d-did you get out?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Vayne's shopping trip   Vayne's shopping trip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 1:06 pm

"Hmm...well I waited it out...eventually slavery was abolished...after a few thousand years of course." She then looked at Shizuku.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Vayne's shopping trip   Vayne's shopping trip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 1:07 pm

"Oh..." She looked down, with her hands in her lap, and still a red face, afraid to say anything.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Vayne's shopping trip   Vayne's shopping trip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 1:11 pm

Seeing her blushing she blinked. "What is it...you can tell me I won't laugh or anything."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Vayne's shopping trip   Vayne's shopping trip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 1:12 pm

"Well, no, it's embarrasing." She pressed her eyes shut, and tried to ignore her surroundings, but being in a mall, that wasn't quite easy.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Vayne's shopping trip   Vayne's shopping trip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 1:13 pm

She then grabbed her hand. "I promise I won't laugh."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Vayne's shopping trip   Vayne's shopping trip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 1:29 pm

"Well, ... " She wasn't sure how to act now, so she figured, just do it on impuls, then it'd go the right way. She leaned forward, and pressed a kiss on Vayne's lips, then, sat upright again, and went to the same position as before, just blushing more red then a firetruck this time.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Vayne's shopping trip   Vayne's shopping trip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 1:31 pm

She blinked. "I've yet to feel any emotion of love...I might later on but I don't know when I will or if I will." She pet her. "But I will stay with you until then."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Vayne's shopping trip   Vayne's shopping trip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 1:32 pm

Shizuku grabbed her and hugged her, burrying her face into Vaynes shoulder for shame.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Vayne's shopping trip   Vayne's shopping trip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 1:35 pm

she looked down at her and pet her. "It's ok....it probably hurts knowing I can't love right now But I want to." She then hugged her.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Vayne's shopping trip   Vayne's shopping trip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 1:48 pm

"We can make it work! I can teach you all about emotions, and how to express them, and you can try to show them, and teach me how to read and write, and things. You already smiled once!" She had completely gone up in her world, she had already planned seeral things out, and was like a kid who had just been given an extra candybar.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Vayne's shopping trip   Vayne's shopping trip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 1:59 pm

She pet her. "We'll take it slowly." She then poked her forehead. "ok?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Vayne's shopping trip   Vayne's shopping trip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 2:02 pm

"Ok, as you want." She was clealy overly happy, and almost jumping in the air. Relieved as a child without trouble.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Vayne's shopping trip   Vayne's shopping trip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 2:06 pm

She watched her. "Shizuku...my question is how did you get out of my world?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Vayne's shopping trip   Vayne's shopping trip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 2:08 pm

"Oh, well, I don't know. I wanted to find you, because I wanted to read something with you again, and I saw you walking with that woman from before in my mind, and then I was standing behind you, I have no idea how..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vayne's shopping trip   Vayne's shopping trip - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vayne's shopping trip
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next