Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
The World between Worlds I_vote_lcapThe World between Worlds I_voting_barThe World between Worlds I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
The World between Worlds I_vote_lcapThe World between Worlds I_voting_barThe World between Worlds I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

The World between Worlds

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

The World between Worlds Empty
PostSubject: The World between Worlds   The World between Worlds I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 10:32 pm

Namide, Guilford and Harkon were hiding in a dimension that Namide took them to this dimension is set up between all the worlds and basically watches over them. When she saw what Tsun's father was doing she sighed. "I warned him." She then grabbed her sword and handed Harkon over to Guilford. "I'll be back in a bit." She then fell through a rift in dimensions and went off to go find Tsun's father.
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The World between Worlds   The World between Worlds I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 5:06 am

"Heheh...I can't wait to see the look on that ill-bred girl's face when she hears what the nobles have decided...she'll fight it though...she probably wants to keep her place on the throne. But no matter, I'll see change one way or another."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: The World between Worlds   The World between Worlds I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 5:08 am

She rose up from a rift behind him a smirk on her face showing a few of her fanged teeth. "I think you didn't hear me when I warned you of the punishment that would come if you tried to usurp the throne!"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The World between Worlds   The World between Worlds I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 5:10 am

"Oh, hello milady. I am not 'usurping' the throne, I merely presented an idea of a change of royal line. The elder should have told you what we decided."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: The World between Worlds   The World between Worlds I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 5:12 am

"Except he can't find me because I was with my family in an area between all worlds. Now then....for your punishment." She turned. "I'm going to let you live...but you'll be living a life of regret and sorrow."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The World between Worlds   The World between Worlds I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 5:24 am

"Oh? And how might you make that happen? And for the record, my life is nearing it's end regardless, so any suffering you think to put me through would be short lived."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: The World between Worlds   The World between Worlds I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 5:25 am

She looked back at him as she walked off. "Ending your daughters." She then stepped through a rift again.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The World between Worlds   The World between Worlds I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 5:26 am

"Heh. You think that would put me in misery!? You're a foolish girl. I've really no need for them, except to carry on my line."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: The World between Worlds   The World between Worlds I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 5:28 am

Her voice could be heard as the rift started closing. "It will end your line if they don't live anymore." The rift then closed and she turned heading off through her dimensional travel to find the nearest exit to one of his daughters.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The World between Worlds   The World between Worlds I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 5:30 am

"Heh. Have it your way, milady. At least one of my daughters will have my line, as much as I detest the idea of a diluted bloodline..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The World between Worlds   The World between Worlds I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The World between Worlds
Page 1 of 1