Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
training with closed eyes I_vote_lcaptraining with closed eyes I_voting_bartraining with closed eyes I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
training with closed eyes I_vote_lcaptraining with closed eyes I_voting_bartraining with closed eyes I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

training with closed eyes

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

training with closed eyes Empty
PostSubject: training with closed eyes   training with closed eyes I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 10:34 pm

Yarashi headed to his normal spot at the pier, he seemed to have allot on his mind. (If I dont find a way to master the timing and speed my Shock-Rush needs to boost its power, I might as well throw in the towel.), he thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: training with closed eyes   training with closed eyes I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 10:35 pm

John came up from behind. "You like this place too?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: training with closed eyes   training with closed eyes I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 10:46 pm

"It helps me think, when I want to be alone", Yarashi said calmly, he started to walk forward.
Back to top Go down
David Knight
User
User
David Knight

PostSubject: Re: training with closed eyes   training with closed eyes I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 12:05 am

Gin Came Over as well. and said to his brother"Come on Bro Let Train you and me and this time i go all out!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: training with closed eyes   training with closed eyes I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 12:21 am

"Yeah...anyway thanks for helpping me out back there..." He smiled. "Anyone up for a game of Halo Reach?" He grabbed a copy of Halo Reach from his pocket.
Back to top Go down
David Knight
User
User
David Knight

PostSubject: Re: training with closed eyes   training with closed eyes I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 12:43 pm

Gin said to John" Well Ok I have an Xbox back at my place let go John.

He ran back to his house with the Wolf Aura of his Grand Master.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: training with closed eyes   training with closed eyes I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 9:31 pm

Yarashi smiled, he was glad Gin was having fun, but he had other plans. Using his snake-like detection, he closed his eyes, took out his hero blade, and began some swift-sword practice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: training with closed eyes   training with closed eyes I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 10:07 pm

John grabbed his swords and did he same. "Come on, I'm not going to have a good time without you there with me now."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: training with closed eyes   training with closed eyes I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 10:56 pm

Yarashi grined, still with his eyes closed, "think you can match me huh?", he said slowly.
Back to top Go down
David Knight
User
User
David Knight

PostSubject: Re: training with closed eyes   training with closed eyes I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 12:45 am

Gin have Other Plans. He ran Back to the Pear and going to see this Fight. Gin Thought" Please Let be in this fight." He Jump And Change into his werewolf Form.

With his Super Hearing He can hear anything Comeing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: training with closed eyes   training with closed eyes I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 12:52 am

Tori walked over. "What exactly is happening?"
Back to top Go down
David Knight
User
User
David Knight

PostSubject: Re: training with closed eyes   training with closed eyes I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 12:55 am

The Wolf said" Well Yarashi and John going to Train. Gin Thought of an idea and said to Tori" Hey Tori You want to train with me?, I let you pick you want me to Go Wolf or No Wolf".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: training with closed eyes   training with closed eyes I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 12:56 am

"Yeah I do actually." He smirked, his eyes still closed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: training with closed eyes   training with closed eyes I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 12:57 am

"Sure we can, it's your choice."
Back to top Go down
David Knight
User
User
David Knight

PostSubject: Re: training with closed eyes   training with closed eyes I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 1:00 am

The Wolf Change back to Gin and said" Ok Tori I not going to change if you push me to the wall.

Gin went into his New Stand which he call Pure Bat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: training with closed eyes   training with closed eyes I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 1:28 am

Tori grabbed her sword. "How about you go first?"
Back to top Go down
David Knight
User
User
David Knight

PostSubject: Re: training with closed eyes   training with closed eyes I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 1:32 am

Gin saw the sword and thought" Hit and fast." Gin Rush Tori and Hit her with a Side kick and Moonsaw combo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: training with closed eyes   training with closed eyes I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 1:33 am

She dodged and slashed her sword at him.
Back to top Go down
David Knight
User
User
David Knight

PostSubject: Re: training with closed eyes   training with closed eyes I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 1:37 am

Gin got Slash in the Chest. Gin Try not to wolf out and thought" Ok I think it too Earty but i think it time."

He put his Two palms Togther and Foces all of his Power and He Yell" WOLFBLAZER Cannon!!!!"

A Green-Blue Color Bean Came out from his Palms and aim it to his friend Tori.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: training with closed eyes   training with closed eyes I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 1:37 am

The member 'David Knight' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Aura/Chi Check' :
training with closed eyes KkHgh
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com
David Knight
User
User
David Knight

PostSubject: Re: training with closed eyes   training with closed eyes I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 1:39 am

Gin said" Here we Go once more. He got Blast into the air. He thought" Idea!, Thank you Jon."

Gin came from the Sky And said" WolfBlaze Kick! that kick is Aim it at Tori.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: training with closed eyes   training with closed eyes I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 1:44 am

Tori dodged and started charging an energy ball in her hand, but it quickly faded.

Last edited by Mia X on Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: training with closed eyes   training with closed eyes I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 1:44 am

The member 'Mia X' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Normal Spell Check' : 5
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com
David Knight
User
User
David Knight

PostSubject: Re: training with closed eyes   training with closed eyes I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 1:53 am

Gin's Eyes Change Into his Wolf Eyes. He change into the Wolf. He said" You should not bring Gin to the Edge!

He Jump into the Air with a Flying RoundHouse kick and aiming at Tori.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: training with closed eyes   training with closed eyes I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 2:13 am

She dodged and skidded across the ground. "Heh...you're tough."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: training with closed eyes   training with closed eyes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

training with closed eyes
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next