Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
A Bid To Restore Purity To The Throne - Page 3 I_vote_lcapA Bid To Restore Purity To The Throne - Page 3 I_voting_barA Bid To Restore Purity To The Throne - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
A Bid To Restore Purity To The Throne - Page 3 I_vote_lcapA Bid To Restore Purity To The Throne - Page 3 I_voting_barA Bid To Restore Purity To The Throne - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

A Bid To Restore Purity To The Throne

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

A Bid To Restore Purity To The Throne - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bid To Restore Purity To The Throne   A Bid To Restore Purity To The Throne - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 9:45 am

"Very well, you shall have your army and magical knowledge in exchange. You MUST fulfill the requisites, otherwise this contract shall be declared null and void, and also, turning the army and knowledge against me shall also constitute as failure to meet requisites. In such cases, the army shall not heed you or you general's commands, and the magical knowledge I will grant you shall vanish from your mind and any spellbook you should write it in. Do you still agree to my requisites, knowing the consequences should you fail to meet them?" *Tsun's father offers his hand out, away from Pyrus'*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Bid To Restore Purity To The Throne   A Bid To Restore Purity To The Throne - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 9:50 am

"I agree after I win I shall fufil the contract." Pyrus shook his hand.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A Bid To Restore Purity To The Throne   A Bid To Restore Purity To The Throne - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 9:52 am

"Right, and should you loose, this contract is also null and void." *Tsun's father accepted the handshake*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Bid To Restore Purity To The Throne   A Bid To Restore Purity To The Throne - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 9:59 am

"Nice doing business. Here is a piece of paper to my pizzaria send over the daughter you want to take the throne. She will work and live with my other generals." Pyrus smirk and he.opened up a gateway to his own personal demention.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A Bid To Restore Purity To The Throne   A Bid To Restore Purity To The Throne - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 10:03 am

"And why is this? I thought I mentioned that I didn't want them in battle. Or was I not clear enough on that?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Bid To Restore Purity To The Throne   A Bid To Restore Purity To The Throne - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 10:07 am

"Don't need them in the battle but I need one to keep them in line. Don't worry when I attack I'll safely send her back I just need her to act as a polical general so I can make our deal work. She needs to be around to take credit for winning and thus make taking the throne with a decorated hero that much more easy."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A Bid To Restore Purity To The Throne   A Bid To Restore Purity To The Throne - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 10:11 am

"Hmmm...maybe you're right. But why a political general?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Bid To Restore Purity To The Throne   A Bid To Restore Purity To The Throne - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 10:15 am

"Well I am sure you do not want harm to come to her. I do not doubt her powers if she is anything like Tsun. I do not want to encourage your wrath for harming one of your childern."

Last edited by steafen on Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A Bid To Restore Purity To The Throne   A Bid To Restore Purity To The Throne - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 10:17 am

"Very well, I shall decide which to take the throne, and send her your way. Now, if you have no more business to discuss, please see yourself out."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Bid To Restore Purity To The Throne   A Bid To Restore Purity To The Throne - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 10:24 am

"I have business with other people I am greatful for the help." Pyrus stepped through the dementional rift he made and sealed it back up behind him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Bid To Restore Purity To The Throne   A Bid To Restore Purity To The Throne - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Bid To Restore Purity To The Throne
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Demon World :: Dark Castle-
Jump to: