Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
A Bid To Restore Purity To The Throne - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA Bid To Restore Purity To The Throne - Page 2 I_voting_barA Bid To Restore Purity To The Throne - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
A Bid To Restore Purity To The Throne - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA Bid To Restore Purity To The Throne - Page 2 I_voting_barA Bid To Restore Purity To The Throne - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

A Bid To Restore Purity To The Throne

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

A Bid To Restore Purity To The Throne - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bid To Restore Purity To The Throne   A Bid To Restore Purity To The Throne - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 7:52 am

Pyrus showed up at the castle his chains were rattling loudly. He heard a rumor that he could find a very powerful demon here. "Hello I am here to discuss business." Pyrus yelled out.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A Bid To Restore Purity To The Throne   A Bid To Restore Purity To The Throne - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 7:58 am

"State your business. I don't have time for trivial matters"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Bid To Restore Purity To The Throne   A Bid To Restore Purity To The Throne - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 8:01 am

"I am on a mission to unite the worlds to over throw the current controler of the worlds. But a busy man like you has no time for me." Pyrus started to leave.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A Bid To Restore Purity To The Throne   A Bid To Restore Purity To The Throne - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 8:03 am

"Very well. I shall hear what you have to ask or say. Come into the main chamber so we can speak."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Bid To Restore Purity To The Throne   A Bid To Restore Purity To The Throne - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 8:06 am

Pyrus slowly walked into the main chamber "sorry I am slow I am a bit chained up as you can see. So I am here to request your help." The chains rattled loudly.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A Bid To Restore Purity To The Throne   A Bid To Restore Purity To The Throne - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 8:07 am

"That is none of my concern. State the nature of your request."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Bid To Restore Purity To The Throne   A Bid To Restore Purity To The Throne - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 8:09 am

"Your military might to help drive my rebellion."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A Bid To Restore Purity To The Throne   A Bid To Restore Purity To The Throne - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 8:11 am

"To what end do you wish to achieve using it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Bid To Restore Purity To The Throne   A Bid To Restore Purity To The Throne - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 8:15 am

"Lets get to the point you want the demon world and this rebellion is your chance to take it. When I defeat the witch who controls all the world someone will have to take over. I bet you could use that chance to take over." Pyrus grinned.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A Bid To Restore Purity To The Throne   A Bid To Restore Purity To The Throne - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 8:17 am

"You have my interest. Continue."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Bid To Restore Purity To The Throne   A Bid To Restore Purity To The Throne - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 8:21 am

"Well I already recruited ten angels well those weaklings could only offer ten. I heard a rumor you have a great military might. Well not so sure after my son came through here, but still I need a huge army and you want a chance at the throne. If we win the rebellion I bet it would be easy for a powerful demon such as you to knock that fullish girl off the throne and take it for yourself." Pyrus was trying to stroke the demon's ego.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A Bid To Restore Purity To The Throne   A Bid To Restore Purity To The Throne - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 8:32 am

"You get that blasted ill-bred spawn off the throne for good after this 'rebellion' of yours is over, and I'll instate one of my daughters to the throne. You're right, I desire the throne, but not for myself. I want to restore purity to the royal bloodline. The current family in power are nothing but a bunch of ill-bred mutts. I desire a pureblood family to take the throne, and keep it that way."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Bid To Restore Purity To The Throne   A Bid To Restore Purity To The Throne - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 8:40 am

"Oh I wonder how much faith the demon world has in her after handing over the throne to that witch. I have not heard of a fight so that must mean that she just handed it over. I bet with that one of you spawns could assume the throne. I promise nothing since I only want your army and I am just offering you a chance to take the throne. You are a very smart demon I mean your just an illusion standing before me. I do not trust you and you do not trust me I am saying pick the winning side which is me and if I fail well you can just call the army you give me defectures and execute them."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A Bid To Restore Purity To The Throne   A Bid To Restore Purity To The Throne - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 8:44 am

"Then how about we dispense with the formalities and continue this face to face? I'd like to hear what you have planned. And watch your tongue, I'll not have my daughters spoken about in that manner. They are pure blooded demons, as is how it should be. Now, what do you say to talking face to face, no illusions or tricks?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Bid To Restore Purity To The Throne   A Bid To Restore Purity To The Throne - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 8:47 am

"Look to your left I am already face to face with you." Pyrus was standing next to the real demon "One of them pure blooded girls would make a fine general for my army." Pyrus smirked and his chains rattled.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A Bid To Restore Purity To The Throne   A Bid To Restore Purity To The Throne - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 8:54 am

"We shall talk more in my study. Follow me, if you would." *Tsun's father walked to the study* "Now. My daughters could lead the army, yes, but I'd rather avoid that because it puts them in harms way. And as for your request, you'll have to make a contract with me for me to lend them to you for this rebellion of yours, which means I'll be asking for something in return."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Bid To Restore Purity To The Throne   A Bid To Restore Purity To The Throne - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 8:57 am

"If we make a contract I am not interested in losing my soul." Pyrus chuckled and the chains rattled.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A Bid To Restore Purity To The Throne   A Bid To Restore Purity To The Throne - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 9:00 am

"Oh, no. I don't want your soul. I have enough power as it is. What I want from you is to fulfill some conditions during your rebellion, so that I may instate a pureblood family to the throne. Nothing more, nothing less, no tricks, no gimmicks."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Bid To Restore Purity To The Throne   A Bid To Restore Purity To The Throne - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 9:03 am

"You have my attention what do you want? I am no assailant so don't expect me to kill anyone."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A Bid To Restore Purity To The Throne   A Bid To Restore Purity To The Throne - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 9:13 am

"Nothing of the sort. What I want from you is to do four things: One, defeat or subdue the witch who has power over this domain, or as per your rebellion's goals. Two, make it so that I can easily instate one of my daughters to the throne. How you achieve this is at your judgement. Three, make sure that there are no obstructions to taking the throne. This last one is optional, but I'd like to see it done: Find a suitable mate for the daughter of mine who takes the throne. This next part is where you state your demands in this contract."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Bid To Restore Purity To The Throne   A Bid To Restore Purity To The Throne - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 9:21 am

"1 you can do your own work to get the throne 2 i am not a match maker and 3 when i win your daughter would be a general in my army thus a decorated war hero that would provide her with the tools to be sucessful and find a mate that is suitable. I am interested in a decent sized army and more magical power." Pyrus smirked.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A Bid To Restore Purity To The Throne   A Bid To Restore Purity To The Throne - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 9:29 am

"I said that was optional didn't I? And one of your points nullifies one of mine in this contract. If I was able to take the throne for my daughters, don't you think I would have already? And the army you shall have, as well as the magical knowledge I have gained over the thousands of years I've been in this realm. But in order to grant those, you must at least agree to the three requisites I have laid out, minus the matchmaker bit."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Bid To Restore Purity To The Throne   A Bid To Restore Purity To The Throne - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 9:32 am

"Within my power I will help one.of them take the throne but, when this blows over there will be a race for leadership that would be a good time to get one of them in."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A Bid To Restore Purity To The Throne   A Bid To Restore Purity To The Throne - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 9:35 am

"That can be done, as I have a great deal of influence as a noble of this realm. You agree to all my requisites, I take it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Bid To Restore Purity To The Throne   A Bid To Restore Purity To The Throne - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 9:37 am

"Yes I agree to them all." Pyrus offers a hand shake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Bid To Restore Purity To The Throne   A Bid To Restore Purity To The Throne - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Bid To Restore Purity To The Throne
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Demon World :: Dark Castle-
Jump to: