Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Pyrus makes a plan I_vote_lcapPyrus makes a plan I_voting_barPyrus makes a plan I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Pyrus makes a plan I_vote_lcapPyrus makes a plan I_voting_barPyrus makes a plan I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Pyrus makes a plan

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Pyrus makes a plan Empty
PostSubject: Pyrus makes a plan   Pyrus makes a plan I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 1:29 am

Pyrus was sitting on a bench at the park with both Serana and frank on his shoulders. He was looking to find people who will help him take monster world back.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

Pyrus makes a plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pyrus makes a plan   Pyrus makes a plan I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 1:41 am

Maria who was back in the human world after hearing what happened to Ignis was trying to look for him,but instead she found Pyrus.

"Hello Pyrus taking a day off from the pizzeria I see."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Pyrus makes a plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pyrus makes a plan   Pyrus makes a plan I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 1:43 am

A man wearing a long black coat that looks like its attached to his body by white bone was walking through the park he then smirked when he saw Pyrus and Maria and walked up behind Pyrus "So.....your alive again?"
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com

Pyrus makes a plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pyrus makes a plan   Pyrus makes a plan I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 1:49 am

"I have not worked for five years... my illusion did a good job running the place. Do you know where Ignis is I have business with him."

"Yes I am alive again mystery man. Can't call you Zedaran since his soul remained with me." Pyrus was getting ready to attack.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

Pyrus makes a plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pyrus makes a plan   Pyrus makes a plan I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 1:51 am

"So you have regained your physical body that is great,and I am sorry but I do not know where he is.I have come here in search of him."
Back to top Go down

Pyrus makes a plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pyrus makes a plan   Pyrus makes a plan I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 1:58 am

"My illusion incurred the wrath of c.c. poor thing got destroyed. I need Ignis a man like me can't rule monster world when I take it back."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Pyrus makes a plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pyrus makes a plan   Pyrus makes a plan I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 2:35 am

He laughed. "You want to attack me?" He then sat there and floated in the air. "We're both against c2 are we not?"
Back to top Go down

Pyrus makes a plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pyrus makes a plan   Pyrus makes a plan I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 2:41 am

"I have my own ways of doing stuff. I will kick her out of my world then she can prwtend to be a god somewhere else. Like I said me and Zedaran are one I know a way to seal you now. So stay out of my way or I will seal you away again." Pyrus' eyes started to glow.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Pyrus makes a plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pyrus makes a plan   Pyrus makes a plan I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 2:42 am

"Now now...I could help you with C.C. I mean our goals are the same...to rid of her right?"
Back to top Go down

Pyrus makes a plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pyrus makes a plan   Pyrus makes a plan I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 2:45 am

"My goal is to kick them out of my world... If she gets harmed in the process then so be it but I plan to settle it without harming an old friend." Pyrus was getting annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Pyrus makes a plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pyrus makes a plan   Pyrus makes a plan I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 2:52 am

He laughed. "I'll help you still if you help me with something."
Back to top Go down

Pyrus makes a plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pyrus makes a plan   Pyrus makes a plan I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 2:55 am

"I must have something if you want me.... last I checked I am just a broken down old warlock who came back to life. I doubt there is anything I could do for you." Pyrus's eyes stopped glowing.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Pyrus makes a plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pyrus makes a plan   Pyrus makes a plan I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 2:57 am

"Doesn't matter if you have powers or not. Most of the group I run doesn't." He then landed on the ground and stretched. "I just need help achieving my goal. It doesn't really involve harming others like Zedaran's was but that was me controlling him to get my form back. No it just involves making a new world."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

Pyrus makes a plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pyrus makes a plan   Pyrus makes a plan I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 3:01 am

"Pyrus are you sure this is what you want to do?"
Back to top Go down

Pyrus makes a plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pyrus makes a plan   Pyrus makes a plan I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 3:07 am

"Sorry, but I don't make deals with people. I refused zedaran once before and died what makes you think I would change. I refuse still, now leave my sight you are part to blame for my friend losing his kingdom." Pyrus was getting mad.

"Maria I would not make a deal with him I already feel bad for what we did to Ignis. I mean what Zedaran did."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Pyrus makes a plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pyrus makes a plan   Pyrus makes a plan I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 3:10 am

He turned. "Fine...just know then if your not my ally you are my enemy." He vanished into a darkness suddenly and wasn't there anymore.
Back to top Go down

Pyrus makes a plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pyrus makes a plan   Pyrus makes a plan I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 3:14 am

"I am Pyrus the most wanted man in monster world. It would not be the first time I have enemies." Pyrus chuckled a bit "great first i piss of c.c. now him I am heading back to an early grave."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

Pyrus makes a plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pyrus makes a plan   Pyrus makes a plan I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 3:15 am

Maria tried to make a joke

"All good things must come to an end."
Back to top Go down

Pyrus makes a plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pyrus makes a plan   Pyrus makes a plan I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 3:19 am

"So if you don't know where he is I just lost all hope of finding him. Have to scold him about a few things like not hooking up.with a.cute girl like you and the deal he made with possed Zedatan." pyrus was looking grim.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

Pyrus makes a plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pyrus makes a plan   Pyrus makes a plan I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 3:33 am

"We must not lose hope,he said he shall return so he will come back to us and I have no interest in Ignis."
Back to top Go down

Pyrus makes a plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pyrus makes a plan   Pyrus makes a plan I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 3:37 am

"Oh no interest in him that is no fun I guess stuff changed in these five years. You have somewhere to stay?" Pyrus yawned a bit.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

Pyrus makes a plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pyrus makes a plan   Pyrus makes a plan I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 3:38 am

"Yes I am still living with Ignis' mother and father,I will come and visit you and the rest every so often.Good bye."

Maria walked off.
Back to top Go down

Pyrus makes a plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pyrus makes a plan   Pyrus makes a plan I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 3:47 am

"I was offering a place for you to stay tonight." Pyrus walked after maria.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

Pyrus makes a plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pyrus makes a plan   Pyrus makes a plan I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 3:51 am

"I cannot I must stay by the side of the royal family."
Back to top Go down

Pyrus makes a plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pyrus makes a plan   Pyrus makes a plan I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 3:55 am

"You are all work and They will be fine I'll even make you a pizza. We.... I mean Zedaran feels bad about attacking the maids five years ago."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pyrus makes a plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pyrus makes a plan   Pyrus makes a plan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pyrus makes a plan
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next