Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Explanation of a God - Page 3 I_vote_lcapExplanation of a God - Page 3 I_voting_barExplanation of a God - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Explanation of a God - Page 3 I_vote_lcapExplanation of a God - Page 3 I_voting_barExplanation of a God - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Explanation of a God

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Explanation of a God - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explanation of a God   Explanation of a God - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:20 pm

"If you win?" She then laughed a bit. "You were there when you invaded the monster world." She then cuddled with Guilford. "You tell me if you'll win."
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Explanation of a God   Explanation of a God - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:24 pm

"Hmm, yes, good point. So there's the risk we all will be killed by this. And you are ok with this?" Jeremiah looked at Namide, and the rest started looking at her as well, on excepption of Harkon, who was fascinated by Guilfords glasses, and took them off to examine from closer range.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Explanation of a God   Explanation of a God - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:27 pm

"I'm not okay with this but I can't really do anything about it." She then sighed.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Explanation of a God   Explanation of a God - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:38 pm

"But you can at least try to talk her into doing this in a better way, can't you?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Explanation of a God   Explanation of a God - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:43 pm

She shook her head. "I don't think I can." She then yawned. "But I need to go into Hiding now with Harkon...Guilford I want you there with me."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Explanation of a God   Explanation of a God - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:48 pm

"Yes, I have some catching up to do with you two, so I'd gladly be with you." Jeremiah shook his head. "I'll keep a low profile for the time I can."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Explanation of a God   Explanation of a God - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:49 pm

She nodded. "You should take Yuna back now. With Guilford I have a bodyguard." She then lay her head on his arm and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Explanation of a God   Explanation of a God - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:55 pm

"Lord Guilford, I'll get you a Knightmare, when you are fit enough to device it again. I think the Guren Seiten can be missed." Guilford nodded.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Explanation of a God   Explanation of a God - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:57 pm

She smiled and picked up Harkon taking the glasses from him and putting them on Guilford. "I think Harkon likes you." Harkon just looked at him and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Explanation of a God   Explanation of a God - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:59 pm

"Well, the feeling's mutual. I just hope I can fill in for what he had to miss all this time." Jeremiah gestured to Yuna, and they left the room, giving the family a bit of privacy.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Explanation of a God   Explanation of a God - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 5:38 pm

She looked at Guilford and smiled then she kissed him. "I'm glad your back Guilford." She then hugged him. Harkon watched and blinked for a bit before hugging Namide and she looked down at him. "Hmm...why don't you go hug your father?" Harkon looked up and blinked a bit before nodding and hugging Guilford.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Explanation of a God   Explanation of a God - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 5:45 pm

Guilford started tearing up a bit. "I'm really happy you two are safe and alive."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Explanation of a God   Explanation of a God - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 6:00 pm

She saw this and wiped some tears away. "Guilford...did you ever see the leader of the Anti-Geass Order?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Explanation of a God   Explanation of a God - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 5:09 pm

He shook his head. "No, I only got the gauntlet of mminnions to deal with."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Explanation of a God   Explanation of a God - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 5:11 pm

She smiled and kissed him. "Ok..." She then hugged him. "Can you take Harkon for me...I'm sensing something wrong right now so I need to go deal with it for a bit." Her eyes were closed but a sort of yellow glow was visible behind her eyelids.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Explanation of a God   Explanation of a God - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 5:12 pm

He took Harkon on his lap, and looked at her face. "Just be careful. I don't want to lose you."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Explanation of a God   Explanation of a God - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 5:13 pm

She kissed him again and then kissed harkon on the forehead. "Mommy will be back in a bit." She then fell through a rift as it opened and closed it instantly.

After Namide returned she grabbed Guilford's arm and fell through a rift with him and harkon to go into hiding.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Explanation of a God   Explanation of a God - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Explanation of a God
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Demon World :: Dark Castle-
Jump to: