Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Explanation of a God - Page 2 I_vote_lcapExplanation of a God - Page 2 I_voting_barExplanation of a God - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Explanation of a God - Page 2 I_vote_lcapExplanation of a God - Page 2 I_voting_barExplanation of a God - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Explanation of a God

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Explanation of a God - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explanation of a God   Explanation of a God - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 9:35 pm

He took the glasses, and put them on. He still needed to get used to it a bit, but then saw a 5 year-old boy, with little ears and a tiny tail. "Why hello there."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Explanation of a God   Explanation of a God - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 9:38 pm

Harkon waved a bit before hiding behind Namide's leg. She then sighed and picked him up. "Harkon...he's your father you don't have to be shy." He then blinked and looked back at Guilford. "H..Hi"
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Explanation of a God   Explanation of a God - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 9:41 pm

Guilford looked at Namide, and then back at Harkon. "Well, that's,.. surprisingly good to hear." He turned to Namide. "You managed to get through all of it?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Explanation of a God   Explanation of a God - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 9:43 pm

She nodded and pet Harkon. "He's helped me get through what I thought was your death." She then looked back at Guilford and sat next to him. "Do you want to know his full name?"

Harkon came running over and climbed onto her lap before sitting down.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Explanation of a God   Explanation of a God - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 9:44 pm

"I want to know all about him." Still a bit uncertain, he petted his head.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Explanation of a God   Explanation of a God - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 9:49 pm

Harkon purred at the petting and then looked up at Guilford.

Namide just smiled. "His first name Harkon is named after my father." She then pet him gently. "His middle name is Guilford." She then looked back at Guilford.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Explanation of a God   Explanation of a God - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 9:51 pm

"It is? Well, what an honor. So how've you been doing so far, Harkon?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Explanation of a God   Explanation of a God - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 9:52 pm

He blinked and looked up at Guilford again. "Good..." He tilt his head a bit before laying it on Namide's stomach.

She just smiled. "He wants to be a Knight like you."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Explanation of a God   Explanation of a God - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 9:54 pm

"Do you now? You know what it takes to be one? You'll have to be very brave. And I think you are. Helping your mom all the time." He gave Namide a little smile.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Explanation of a God   Explanation of a God - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 9:58 pm

He smiled and then hugged Namide. "I always will help her." She looked down and pet him. "I know you do." She looked back at Guilford and lay her head on his shoulder. "Guilford....we need to go into hiding....can you come with me?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Explanation of a God   Explanation of a God - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 1:50 pm

"Hiding, why? What happened?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Explanation of a God   Explanation of a God - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 1:52 pm

"Too much to explain now....but it's something C.C. told me to do." She then grabbed Guilford's hand and smiled. "But I'm glad your here now." She placed Harkon on Guilford's lap and got up. "Jeremiah...can you help me and Guilford hide now?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Explanation of a God   Explanation of a God - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 1:53 pm

He nodded. "I'll do my best, but I would like to know what the deal is with C.C., I'd like to help anyway I can."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Explanation of a God   Explanation of a God - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 1:55 pm

"Bring Yuna in too and close the door..." She then sat back down. "It'll take a bit of explaining."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Explanation of a God   Explanation of a God - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 2:37 pm

Jeremiah dragged Yuna along inside, and locked the door behind them. "Veery well, so what is this about?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Explanation of a God   Explanation of a God - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 3:44 pm

"So C.C. told me she's planning to unite the worlds....the way she said it sounded like she was planning to have all the hate turned towards her and so that we would all unite and stop having issues with each other. Like when I went to school in the human world people made fun of me for being a demon when they found out." She then looked down. "She wants me to take the throne she'll make so I can rule it like I have been the demon world by trying to better it but before that she wants me to hide and take Harkon with me."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Explanation of a God   Explanation of a God - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 3:47 pm

"Guilford looked at them, with Harkon on his lap, having hooked off at the part where C.C. took over the worlds. "Wait, so, what?" Jeremiah shook his head. "I cannot believe this. I won't."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Explanation of a God   Explanation of a God - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 3:50 pm

She sighed. "It's True."

Yuna blinked and sat down. "I see."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Explanation of a God   Explanation of a God - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 3:51 pm

Jeremiah looked at the ground. Guilford played a bit with Harkons hands, while looking at the rest. "So we'll have to keep a low profile."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Explanation of a God   Explanation of a God - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 3:56 pm

She nodded and looked at Jeremiah. "Have you ever heard of Lelouch?" She then lay her head on Guilford's shoulder. "I remember Okasan telling me his story once when I was a kid and he did something similar."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Explanation of a God   Explanation of a God - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 3:57 pm

"So she wants to be like someone from her past?" Guilford still didn't know really what happened.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Explanation of a God   Explanation of a God - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:08 pm

"No....she wants to stop people from fighting with each other because we're different. All it causes is hate and pain. If they don't stop people like Zedaran can just keep showing up." She then pet Harkon. "She's looking out for all of us."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Explanation of a God   Explanation of a God - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:10 pm

Guilford looked away, not knowing what to say anymore. Jeremiah stood up. "Then we shall help her in achieving this, in any way we can."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Explanation of a God   Explanation of a God - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:14 pm

"No...you are to join the others in fighting against her and act like I never told you this."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Explanation of a God   Explanation of a God - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:19 pm

"We have to fight against her? But won't that make her plan fail, if we win?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Explanation of a God   Explanation of a God - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Explanation of a God
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Demon World :: Dark Castle-
Jump to: