Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Yarashi and Gin ... staring in a radio show! - Page 2 I_vote_lcapYarashi and Gin ... staring in a radio show! - Page 2 I_voting_barYarashi and Gin ... staring in a radio show! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Yarashi and Gin ... staring in a radio show! - Page 2 I_vote_lcapYarashi and Gin ... staring in a radio show! - Page 2 I_voting_barYarashi and Gin ... staring in a radio show! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Yarashi and Gin ... staring in a radio show!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
David Knight
User
User
David Knight

Yarashi and Gin ... staring in a radio show! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yarashi and Gin ... staring in a radio show!   Yarashi and Gin ... staring in a radio show! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 10:01 pm

Gin said to the mic "this is the thing i love to talk about the touraments we have here in the city. and if i was right did you and me enter any touraments?'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yarashi and Gin ... staring in a radio show!   Yarashi and Gin ... staring in a radio show! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 10:56 pm

Yarashi noded, "there was 1 a while back Gin".
Back to top Go down
David Knight
User
User
David Knight

PostSubject: Re: Yarashi and Gin ... staring in a radio show!   Yarashi and Gin ... staring in a radio show! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 11:47 pm

Gin said" Um Did we Enter and almost took the tourament in storm"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yarashi and Gin ... staring in a radio show!   Yarashi and Gin ... staring in a radio show! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 11:50 pm

Yarashi sighed, "no, we lost in the first and second rounds, but we gained allot of experiance, so our listeners can ask us if they are readdy for a tournament!".
Back to top Go down
David Knight
User
User
David Knight

PostSubject: Re: Yarashi and Gin ... staring in a radio show!   Yarashi and Gin ... staring in a radio show! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 12:07 am

Gin said to the Mic" Well you are right. AnyWho Upnext is Our Very First Live Show so Go on(TalkAnime and type in Gin and Yarashi ) And see us live! For the Very First Time"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yarashi and Gin ... staring in a radio show!   Yarashi and Gin ... staring in a radio show! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 12:13 am

"Yup", Yarashi said in an exited tone, "and now, the last part of this brodcast, the puzzaling question, where we tell you all a ridle, and the first person to call in with the right answer wins a day with me, Yarashi".
Back to top Go down
David Knight
User
User
David Knight

PostSubject: Re: Yarashi and Gin ... staring in a radio show!   Yarashi and Gin ... staring in a radio show! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 12:24 am

Gin said to the Mic" Hey i got on" What is my top 5 Anime Show that i watch as of Today?" after my Then Yarashi will said something, then We end it with Trinty Cross"
Back to top Go down
David Knight
User
User
David Knight

PostSubject: Re: Yarashi and Gin ... staring in a radio show!   Yarashi and Gin ... staring in a radio show! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 12:25 am

Gin said to the Mic" Hey i got on" What is my top 5 Anime Show that i watch as of Today?" after my Then Yarashi will said something, then We end it with Trinty Cross" and Also i will join Yarashi"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yarashi and Gin ... staring in a radio show!   Yarashi and Gin ... staring in a radio show! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 1:09 am

Mia looked at Gin, then to Yarashi. "Start guessin'."
Back to top Go down
David Knight
User
User
David Knight

PostSubject: Re: Yarashi and Gin ... staring in a radio show!   Yarashi and Gin ... staring in a radio show! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 1:23 am

Gin Saw a person face by webcam and said" What up and welcome to Our Radio Show. You Found out what my top 5 Anime is?

The Fan said" Yes i do. It is Yu-gi-oh Zexal,The HighSchool of the Dead, Zatch Bell,Dragon Ball,Beyblade, and Rosario+Vampire.

Gin said" You Sir are a Winner!." The Fan starting to yell. Gin said" You will be Handing with the both of us In 2-3 days. Now to End it with is own Stuff is the master of Shows Yarashi!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yarashi and Gin ... staring in a radio show!   Yarashi and Gin ... staring in a radio show! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 10:00 pm

"My question", Yarashi said into the mic, "this shouldnt be too hard, whats my catch-phrais?", he asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yarashi and Gin ... staring in a radio show!   Yarashi and Gin ... staring in a radio show! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yarashi and Gin ... staring in a radio show!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2