Shade (2362)

Gambler of Legend (2145)

steafen (1958)

Princess Luna (1894)

violink4swords (1532)

Ryder Rowds (1084)

Omega Shadow (1061)

Share | 

Yarashi and Gin ... staring in a radio show!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
David Knight
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

PostSubject: Re: Yarashi and Gin ... staring in a radio show!   Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:01 pm

Gin said to the mic "this is the thing i love to talk about the touraments we have here in the city. and if i was right did you and me enter any touraments?'
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Yarashi and Gin ... staring in a radio show!   Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:56 pm

Yarashi noded, "there was 1 a while back Gin".
Back to top Go down
David Knight
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

PostSubject: Re: Yarashi and Gin ... staring in a radio show!   Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:47 pm

Gin said" Um Did we Enter and almost took the tourament in storm"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Yarashi and Gin ... staring in a radio show!   Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:50 pm

Yarashi sighed, "no, we lost in the first and second rounds, but we gained allot of experiance, so our listeners can ask us if they are readdy for a tournament!".
Back to top Go down
David Knight
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

PostSubject: Re: Yarashi and Gin ... staring in a radio show!   Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:07 am

Gin said to the Mic" Well you are right. AnyWho Upnext is Our Very First Live Show so Go on(TalkAnime and type in Gin and Yarashi ) And see us live! For the Very First Time"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Yarashi and Gin ... staring in a radio show!   Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:13 am

"Yup", Yarashi said in an exited tone, "and now, the last part of this brodcast, the puzzaling question, where we tell you all a ridle, and the first person to call in with the right answer wins a day with me, Yarashi".
Back to top Go down
David Knight
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

PostSubject: Re: Yarashi and Gin ... staring in a radio show!   Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:24 am

Gin said to the Mic" Hey i got on" What is my top 5 Anime Show that i watch as of Today?" after my Then Yarashi will said something, then We end it with Trinty Cross"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
David Knight
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

PostSubject: Re: Yarashi and Gin ... staring in a radio show!   Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:25 am

Gin said to the Mic" Hey i got on" What is my top 5 Anime Show that i watch as of Today?" after my Then Yarashi will said something, then We end it with Trinty Cross" and Also i will join Yarashi"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Yarashi and Gin ... staring in a radio show!   Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:09 am

Mia looked at Gin, then to Yarashi. "Start guessin'."
Back to top Go down
David Knight
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

PostSubject: Re: Yarashi and Gin ... staring in a radio show!   Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:23 am

Gin Saw a person face by webcam and said" What up and welcome to Our Radio Show. You Found out what my top 5 Anime is?

The Fan said" Yes i do. It is Yu-gi-oh Zexal,The HighSchool of the Dead, Zatch Bell,Dragon Ball,Beyblade, and Rosario+Vampire.

Gin said" You Sir are a Winner!." The Fan starting to yell. Gin said" You will be Handing with the both of us In 2-3 days. Now to End it with is own Stuff is the master of Shows Yarashi!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Yarashi and Gin ... staring in a radio show!   Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:00 pm

"My question", Yarashi said into the mic, "this shouldnt be too hard, whats my catch-phrais?", he asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yarashi and Gin ... staring in a radio show!   

Back to top Go down

Yarashi and Gin ... staring in a radio show!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2