Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
a fude between friends, Gin, V.S. Yarashi I_vote_lcapa fude between friends, Gin, V.S. Yarashi I_voting_bara fude between friends, Gin, V.S. Yarashi I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
a fude between friends, Gin, V.S. Yarashi I_vote_lcapa fude between friends, Gin, V.S. Yarashi I_voting_bara fude between friends, Gin, V.S. Yarashi I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

a fude between friends, Gin, V.S. Yarashi

Go down 
AuthorMessage

a fude between friends, Gin, V.S. Yarashi Empty
PostSubject: a fude between friends, Gin, V.S. Yarashi   a fude between friends, Gin, V.S. Yarashi I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 11:27 pm

Yarashi dashed back to the bilding he needed to meet Gin at, "might aswell get this overwith".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a fude between friends, Gin, V.S. Yarashi   a fude between friends, Gin, V.S. Yarashi I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 11:27 pm

When Gin is about to head home he saw Yarashi. He said to himself" Why Yarashi is here in school for?

He took off his BackPack and said" Hey Yarashi!. What are you doing here in my school?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a fude between friends, Gin, V.S. Yarashi   a fude between friends, Gin, V.S. Yarashi I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 11:32 pm

"You told me to come over here to finish our throwdown, lets go!" Yarashi said taking a battle stance like a ninja
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a fude between friends, Gin, V.S. Yarashi   a fude between friends, Gin, V.S. Yarashi I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 11:35 pm

"Well then" said Gin. He change into the werewolf. and said" May the best of dudes Win? Thw wolf Went in for the attack.

The Wolf Rush Yarashi to the floor and did a backflip into a moonsaw onto Yarashi. The Wolf Said" Try to beat that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a fude between friends, Gin, V.S. Yarashi   a fude between friends, Gin, V.S. Yarashi I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 11:43 pm

Yarashi wiped out his sword, rolled away from the attack and atempted to hit Gin with a strong swipe of his blade. "this cant take long".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a fude between friends, Gin, V.S. Yarashi   a fude between friends, Gin, V.S. Yarashi I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 11:47 pm

Gin Felt to the floor. OW! Gin got up and kick the sword out from the hand. he said" How You can't Kill me now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a fude between friends, Gin, V.S. Yarashi   a fude between friends, Gin, V.S. Yarashi I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 11:53 pm

Yarashi took out some poison barbs from his backpack and scattered them across the floor, "watch your step", he said, teasing Gin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a fude between friends, Gin, V.S. Yarashi   a fude between friends, Gin, V.S. Yarashi I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 12:01 am

The wolf Felt there was Poison In his body. So He Suck the poison out from the body ans spit it on yarashi's Face and Dropkick the dude into 5 lockers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a fude between friends, Gin, V.S. Yarashi   a fude between friends, Gin, V.S. Yarashi I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 12:11 am

Yarashi ducked, leting the poison fly by, then, noticing Gin coming at him, he braced for impact, and got hit, hard, "urgh, its a good thing thos cloak helps me out, that woulda hurt allot worse ...", he dashed for his sword.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a fude between friends, Gin, V.S. Yarashi   a fude between friends, Gin, V.S. Yarashi I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 12:14 am

Gin saw that he was about to grab the sword. The Wolf went fast and side kick yarashi face and said" Look why do you want to fight me for?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a fude between friends, Gin, V.S. Yarashi   a fude between friends, Gin, V.S. Yarashi I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 12:18 am

Noticing Gn flying at him, Yarashi decided to use Gin's force against him, he grabed Gin's leg and use the impact to spin fast, tossing Gin to the side, and continuing to grab his sword.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a fude between friends, Gin, V.S. Yarashi   a fude between friends, Gin, V.S. Yarashi I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 12:22 am

The Wolf Change Back to Gin. He stand up and said' Why do you want to kill me?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a fude between friends, Gin, V.S. Yarashi   a fude between friends, Gin, V.S. Yarashi I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 12:24 am

Yarashi grabed the sword and returned it to the back of his cloak, "you wanted to fight, im only fighting back" he replied.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a fude between friends, Gin, V.S. Yarashi   a fude between friends, Gin, V.S. Yarashi I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 12:25 am

he said"I know But look at us we should be friends not fighting
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a fude between friends, Gin, V.S. Yarashi   a fude between friends, Gin, V.S. Yarashi I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 12:28 am

Yarashi noded, he didnt want to waist anny time befor the curse was removed, "fine, but could you do me a favor?", he asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a fude between friends, Gin, V.S. Yarashi   a fude between friends, Gin, V.S. Yarashi I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 12:30 am

He said' What do you need to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a fude between friends, Gin, V.S. Yarashi   a fude between friends, Gin, V.S. Yarashi I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 12:44 am

Yarashi told Gin what was going on. "im curse cuz of a deamon that lives inside of me, i need to find a sword of light and fuse it with my own sword using some kind of magic, then the curse is broken, and I can chose my own path" he said in a serious tone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a fude between friends, Gin, V.S. Yarashi   a fude between friends, Gin, V.S. Yarashi I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 12:46 am

Gin said"Ok i will help you.He Look at the time and said" Well i need to head home and to cook Dinner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a fude between friends, Gin, V.S. Yarashi   a fude between friends, Gin, V.S. Yarashi I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 12:49 am

Yarashi sighed, "I was rejected by evryone as a little kid, I need a place to crash" he said with a gilty look on his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a fude between friends, Gin, V.S. Yarashi   a fude between friends, Gin, V.S. Yarashi I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 12:52 am

he said" Fine Come on Yarashi. Gin open the door for yarashi and went out to head home.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a fude between friends, Gin, V.S. Yarashi   a fude between friends, Gin, V.S. Yarashi I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 12:54 am

Yarashi followed Gin home, "I might just get this sword of light fast enoph afteral", he said to himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a fude between friends, Gin, V.S. Yarashi   a fude between friends, Gin, V.S. Yarashi I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a fude between friends, Gin, V.S. Yarashi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Human World :: Arakai City :: Arakai Public Schools :: Arakai High School-
Jump to: