Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Off to see the phoenix - Page 4 I_vote_lcapOff to see the phoenix - Page 4 I_voting_barOff to see the phoenix - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Off to see the phoenix - Page 4 I_vote_lcapOff to see the phoenix - Page 4 I_voting_barOff to see the phoenix - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Off to see the phoenix

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

Off to see the phoenix - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off to see the phoenix   Off to see the phoenix - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 12:23 pm

"Sorry tsu I just am a little wacky from all the extra magic."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Off to see the phoenix   Off to see the phoenix - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 12:25 pm

"Now if you're done...let's go join Ignis in the kitchen"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Off to see the phoenix   Off to see the phoenix - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 12:28 pm

"Lead they way honey." Syprus kissed tsun on the lips for a long time and grabbed her hand.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Off to see the phoenix   Off to see the phoenix - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 12:29 pm

*Tsun walked through the door Ignis did*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Off to see the phoenix   Off to see the phoenix - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 12:31 pm

"So what are we eating?"
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Off to see the phoenix   Off to see the phoenix - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 12:33 pm

"Well that's all up to you,what would you guys like?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Off to see the phoenix   Off to see the phoenix - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 12:35 pm

"Hamburger and coffee."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Off to see the phoenix   Off to see the phoenix - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 12:35 pm

"Whatever Sy wants, I'm fine with...I'd like something with meat though..."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

"Okay but don't tell me tell the chef."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Off to see the phoenix   Off to see the phoenix - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 12:38 pm

Syprus found the.chief "two hamburgers and a coffe, and a soda."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Off to see the phoenix   Off to see the phoenix - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 12:39 pm

"Yeah, thanks"
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Off to see the phoenix   Off to see the phoenix - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 12:40 pm

"Well guys I would love to eat and catch up with you guys but I have to go sign some papers.I'll talk to you guys later,and please make yourselves at him."

Ignis walked out of the kitchen and back to his throne room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Off to see the phoenix   Off to see the phoenix - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 12:42 pm

Time jump past the meal.

"Lets head back to the room." Syprus grabbed tsuns hand. "If ur not tired i.can help u get there." Syprus blushed.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Off to see the phoenix   Off to see the phoenix - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 12:44 pm

"Sure, could use a romantic moment to end off the day~!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Off to see the phoenix   Off to see the phoenix - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 12:48 pm

They made it back to tje room and syprus.started to make out with tsun.

Something not pg implied here and.....

Time jump to morning.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Off to see the phoenix   Off to see the phoenix - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Off to see the phoenix
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Monster World :: Royal Castle-
Jump to: