Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Off to see the phoenix - Page 3 I_vote_lcapOff to see the phoenix - Page 3 I_voting_barOff to see the phoenix - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Off to see the phoenix - Page 3 I_vote_lcapOff to see the phoenix - Page 3 I_voting_barOff to see the phoenix - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Off to see the phoenix

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Off to see the phoenix - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off to see the phoenix   Off to see the phoenix - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 11:29 am

"I thought we would enjoy a spot of tea and crumpets... am here to ask you to be my best manm"syprus was annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Off to see the phoenix   Off to see the phoenix - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 11:31 am

"Best man?I don't know this is kinda sudden."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Off to see the phoenix   Off to see the phoenix - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 11:34 am

"The illusion of pyrus will be catering and you can dress like a ritz. Also it will be in demon world." Syprus was less annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Off to see the phoenix   Off to see the phoenix - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 11:35 am

"Hmm pizza,dressing up,and the demon world.When is it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Off to see the phoenix   Off to see the phoenix - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 11:38 am

"In a few days no real set date yet. Also if u see serana tell her dad's illusion iz seeking her."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Off to see the phoenix   Off to see the phoenix - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 11:40 am

"Alright I may have to push that business meeting back and postpone meeting that chick in the Angel world but I should be able to make it.Did you guys buy your rings yet,and Serana is in a guest room somewhere sleeping off a hangover."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Off to see the phoenix   Off to see the phoenix - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 11:41 am

"Yes we bought our rings..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Off to see the phoenix   Off to see the phoenix - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 11:44 am

"Yes we got rinfs for each other. She proposed to me with my ring and I went and got hers and returned the favor. Tsun is pregnant..." syprus kinda looked away at the last part.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Off to see the phoenix   Off to see the phoenix - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 11:46 am

"Hehe ya I heard all about that from Serana,but that's good news."

Ignis walked up to the couple and hugged them.

"I'm honored you guys would have me be a part of your special day."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Off to see the phoenix   Off to see the phoenix - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 11:49 am

"You were like a brother to dad so i see you as like an uncle. If you don't mind I'd like to.stay a day. All this walking is bad for tsu." Syprus yawned.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Off to see the phoenix   Off to see the phoenix - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 11:50 am

"Well of course you guys will always be welcomed,and without having to go through hoops.By the way how did you get by my dragon,you didn't kill him did you,because he had a family damn it."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Off to see the phoenix   Off to see the phoenix - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 11:50 am

"I'm perfectly fine Sy..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Off to see the phoenix   Off to see the phoenix - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 11:55 am

"Almost killed em and made a wallet but he don't fight pregnant women." Syprus laughed.

Last edited by steafen on Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Off to see the phoenix   Off to see the phoenix - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 11:57 am

"Ah ya he's a good dragon.Hey Tsun are you doing okay?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Off to see the phoenix   Off to see the phoenix - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 12:01 pm

"I am fine. How about yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Off to see the phoenix   Off to see the phoenix - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 12:05 pm

"Ya,well anyway let me show you to your room."

Ignis was about to lead them out when a maid stopped him

Maid:Sir you should be doing that allow me.

"No it's fine these are my special guest and I put them through hell the least I could do is walk them to their room."

Maid:As you wish my lord.

Ignis lead the couple out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Off to see the phoenix   Off to see the phoenix - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 12:09 pm

"This is way better then a hotel." Syprus was excited on his walk to the room.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Off to see the phoenix   Off to see the phoenix - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 12:10 pm

"...a little bit...Namide's castle is somewhat better"
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Off to see the phoenix   Off to see the phoenix - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 12:10 pm

"I'm glad you like it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Off to see the phoenix   Off to see the phoenix - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 12:11 pm

"Beats the cramped bed we use at home."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Off to see the phoenix   Off to see the phoenix - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 12:13 pm

"Well you two can stay for as long as you need,so are you guys hungry?"

Last edited by Princess Luna on Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Off to see the phoenix   Off to see the phoenix - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 12:15 pm

"Thank you ignis...and it's not my fault, Sy! I only decorated the room for one person! There's the spare bed...and we can get a new bed to put in the apartment, if you want..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Off to see the phoenix   Off to see the phoenix - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 12:19 pm

"I am a little hungry. Tsu if we had a bigher bed then I would have no excuse.to cuddle.with you. Why sleep in the spare bed then who would keep me warm?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Off to see the phoenix   Off to see the phoenix - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 12:20 pm

"Then don't complain about the size of the bed!"
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Off to see the phoenix   Off to see the phoenix - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 12:21 pm

"I'll let you two finish talking and unpacking and I'll meet you downstairs in the kitchen."

Ignis walked out and closed the door behind him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Off to see the phoenix   Off to see the phoenix - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Off to see the phoenix
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Monster World :: Royal Castle-
Jump to: