Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
The Final Round - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe Final Round - Page 3 I_voting_barThe Final Round - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
The Final Round - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe Final Round - Page 3 I_voting_barThe Final Round - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

The Final Round

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

The Final Round - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Round   The Final Round - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 5:46 am

Serana jumped into the ring real quick and ran up to Ryuji "Hey kid I got a deal for you. Come to the demon world again and train with me to gain more power. Your luck got you somewhere but, lets work on that skill." Serana said this to him and then jumped on his shoulder and wispered "I bet that you would be able to impress that Namide if you could rematch the strongest demon and win."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: The Final Round   The Final Round - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 5:53 am

Namide got up and walked into the ring she then grabbed Ryuji's arm and helped him up. "Hey...careful you don't want to open your wounds from your fight with Tsun." She then leaned against him. "I'm happy you won."
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: The Final Round   The Final Round - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 5:58 am

"Well, before anything, I think I will need to take a quick nap. Namide-chan, we still good on that promise I made you?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: The Final Round   The Final Round - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 6:03 am

She nodded and licked his cheek. "Of course." She then walked him back to the infirmary to let him lay down. "Ryuji...please don't bother with the chan part." She then helped him into the bed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Final Round   The Final Round - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 6:06 am

Serana decided to go to the mall for some reason she was feeling weak and not able to use her magic very well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Final Round   The Final Round - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 6:16 am

"Thank you... Namide. Please wake me up when you are ready. And let them know to deliver the prize to my house."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: The Final Round   The Final Round - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 6:19 am

She nodded and tucked him in. "I think you should visit the demon world when you do go on that trip you won. I could show you around my home world." She then turned and walked out to go tell the announcers what Ryuji said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Final Round   The Final Round - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 6:20 am

"Well...I did it..." Ryuji fell asleep, closing his eyes to the sight of Namide leaving.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: The Final Round   The Final Round - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 6:27 am

She turned to head back and saw Emma in the hallway. "Hey...So Ryuji won."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Final Round   The Final Round - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 6:29 am

Emma looked at Namide. 'So he did. I can't help but feel happy for him...yet I am sad at the same time. I feel that he may be sad on the inside as well.'
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: The Final Round   The Final Round - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 6:30 am

She blinked. "Why?" She then walked over to her and leaned against the wall. "Is it cause he kind of won by a ring out?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Final Round   The Final Round - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 6:38 am

'That's probably part of it. Another part is because he failed at that technique. Pyrus was a mentor, a father figure. Ryuji's father was a knight who died when he was young and his mother was the the descendant of a samurai clan. Pyrus created what he felt was another escape from the militarism his family left him with.'
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: The Final Round   The Final Round - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 6:51 am

She sighed. "I see....my mother tried to escape from becoming queen. She hated being forced to be something she didn't want to be." She then walked towards the door to the room Ryuji was in. "I don't mind being queen because I respect my mother even though I never knew her. I still want to honor her wishes. I can kind of understand how Ryuji feels."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Final Round   The Final Round - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 2:56 pm

Emma approached Namide and placed a hand on her shoulder. 'And a wonderful queen you are. He on the other hand, needs more work in several areas.'
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: The Final Round   The Final Round - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 2:57 pm

She pulled free and sighed. "I know.." She then opened the door and walked in before closing it behind her and climbing into the bed next to him cuddling. "Hmm..." She then yawned and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Final Round   The Final Round - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 2:17 am

'Such a sweet girl, along with such an idiot...' Emma walked away.

Earnest came in to check on Ryuji. 'Hey captain! Are you feeling ok? I brought you some...' He spots Namide in the bed. 'WOAH! what is this?'
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: The Final Round   The Final Round - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 2:21 am

She woke up and looked over at Earnest. "Hmm..." She then blinked. "Oh...hey Earnest." She then laid back down next to Ryuji and cuddled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Final Round   The Final Round - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 2:29 am

Earnest pointed and gave a weird look. 'Dammit captain, why do you get all the girls! You even got Namide-kohai! I guess you don't need my freshly picked eggplants after all!' He ran out the door, screaming: 'Kono yarō!'
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: The Final Round   The Final Round - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 2:35 am

She looked at Ryuji to see if Earnest's yelling woke him and then lay her head on his shoulder. "Ryuji..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Final Round   The Final Round - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 3:49 am

Ryuji stayed asleep. Not phased by anything.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: The Final Round   The Final Round - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 3:50 am

She smiled and then lay her head on his shoulder. "I wonder where you'll take me." SHe then yawned and cuddled with him pulling the blanket up to rest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Final Round   The Final Round - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 3:56 am

A few hours later. Ryuji woke up. He saw Namide still sleeping beside him. He got out of the bed and then woke her up. "Wakey wakey, it's nearly evening and I've got a promise to keep."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: The Final Round   The Final Round - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 3:57 am

She blinked a bit while waking and rubbed her eyes. "Ok.." She then smiled and got up grabbing his hand. "Ryuji...where do you plan to go for your trip that you won?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Final Round   The Final Round - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 4:00 am

"Well, I'm not sure yet. Where do you think I should go? I hear that Canada is nice this time of year." Ryuji smiled at her.

OOC: Canada is never nice at anytime of year! jk
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: The Final Round   The Final Round - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 4:01 am

She leaned against him as they left the area. "I Think you should visit my world." She then looked up at him. "But its your choice. Anyway...where do you plan to take me?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Final Round   The Final Round - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Final Round
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next