Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Jeremiah's Mod - Page 2 I_vote_lcapJeremiah's Mod - Page 2 I_voting_barJeremiah's Mod - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Jeremiah's Mod - Page 2 I_vote_lcapJeremiah's Mod - Page 2 I_voting_barJeremiah's Mod - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Jeremiah's Mod

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Jeremiah's Mod - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeremiah's Mod   Jeremiah's Mod - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 12:15 am

"Shhh she is working silently and I am watching her...... That cute butt gets to moving around and.... nevermind maybe I should find something else to do." Syprus was talking really quiet like.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Jeremiah's Mod   Jeremiah's Mod - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 12:16 am

*Tsun glares at the both of them* "Out. NOW. I will be with you guys when I am finished!" *Tsun accidentally solders an incorrect contact* "Dammit! Now I have to scrap this..."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Jeremiah's Mod   Jeremiah's Mod - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 12:20 am

Ignis starts to "cry" trying to use the fact that he looks like a child.

"But all I wanted to do was watch you work."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jeremiah's Mod   Jeremiah's Mod - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 12:21 am

"We better go before she hurts us......... Maybe I will stay it might be fun to get..... hurt." Syprus was getting up and dusting himself off and started to walk over to Ignis.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Jeremiah's Mod   Jeremiah's Mod - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 12:22 am

"I don't mind you watching, just be quiet!" *Tsun disconnects the circuit board she was working on and swaps it for a new one, redoing everything she'd already done*
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Jeremiah's Mod   Jeremiah's Mod - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 12:23 am

sniff sniff"Thanks."

Ignis sat there waiting for something to happen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jeremiah's Mod   Jeremiah's Mod - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 12:24 am

Syprus sat back down and went silent he figured Ignis would be good and be quiet.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Jeremiah's Mod   Jeremiah's Mod - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 12:26 am

Ignis whispered to Syprus

"So...now what?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jeremiah's Mod   Jeremiah's Mod - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 12:27 am

"Well I am unsure how long this will take. I don't really want to leave the place still not feeling great after healing her." Syprus wispered back.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Jeremiah's Mod   Jeremiah's Mod - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 12:29 am

"You guys are lame."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jeremiah's Mod   Jeremiah's Mod - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 12:30 am

"Then go find something to do you have a body that can move around." Syprus said this to Ignis silently.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Jeremiah's Mod   Jeremiah's Mod - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 12:31 am

Ignis got up and walked towards the door but before he left he snapped his fingers and set Syprus' but on fire.

"Hehehe."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Jeremiah's Mod   Jeremiah's Mod - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 12:33 am

*Tsun finishes up the touch ups on the circuitry* "Are you guys gonna stick around? This is gonna get bloody...and...nevermind...both of you. OUT. NOW."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jeremiah's Mod   Jeremiah's Mod - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 12:34 am

"Crap I am.... on fire." Syprus hit the floor and started to roll around. " Damn that kid." Syprus got up and brushed himself off.

"I just wanna be around you right now." Syprus said in a sad voice.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Jeremiah's Mod   Jeremiah's Mod - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 12:35 am

"There I found something to do."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Jeremiah's Mod   Jeremiah's Mod - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 12:37 am

"I don't think I can concentrate with both of you acting like this...the next thing I have to do requires the utmost silence and concentration. One mess up and it cannot be corrected."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Jeremiah's Mod   Jeremiah's Mod - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 12:37 am

"Aye aye captain."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jeremiah's Mod   Jeremiah's Mod - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 12:38 am

"Then leave Ignis I'll be able to sit here quietly go bother My dad's illusion at the mall I bet you can get free stuff from him." Syprus said this and he started to shoo Ignis away.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Jeremiah's Mod   Jeremiah's Mod - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 12:42 am

"I don't need this I have a coronation to practice for."

Ignis leaves Tsun's apartment and heads back to the monster world to practice for ceremony beginning his reign over the monster world.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Jeremiah's Mod   Jeremiah's Mod - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 12:46 am

"Just leave...I have prep work to do before I start on the surgical aspect of this job..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jeremiah's Mod   Jeremiah's Mod - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 12:48 am

"Tsun just do it look I almost lost you once and it still has not been that log promise I'll remain silent and just sit here and watch." Syprus was sounding sad.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Jeremiah's Mod   Jeremiah's Mod - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 12:50 am

"Alright...it's gonna be bloody though..." *Tsun starts working on the cosmetic aspect of Jeremiah's modification*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jeremiah's Mod   Jeremiah's Mod - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 12:52 am

Syprus sat there silently and looked away sometimes when it got a little more bloody then he liked to see.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Jeremiah's Mod   Jeremiah's Mod - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 12:54 am

*After a while, Tsun finishes up the work, and does another systems check*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jeremiah's Mod   Jeremiah's Mod - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 12:55 am

Syprus was biting his nails a little bit he was starting to realize he can't use his magic anymore and i is starting to sink in. "Damn...." Syprus said really quiet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jeremiah's Mod   Jeremiah's Mod - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jeremiah's Mod
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Human World :: Arakai City :: Arakai Apartments-
Jump to: