Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Jeremiah's Mod I_vote_lcapJeremiah's Mod I_voting_barJeremiah's Mod I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Jeremiah's Mod

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Jeremiah's Mod Empty
PostSubject: Jeremiah's Mod   Jeremiah's Mod I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 9:08 pm

"I'll just need for you to describe just what it is to want me to do while I run the preliminary systems check before modification"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Jeremiah's Mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeremiah's Mod   Jeremiah's Mod I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 9:11 pm

Taking off his cloak and shirt, giving her access to the small access mainframe that was installed at his back, he explained her the detail.s "My left eye is equiped with a Geass Canceller, but it's not perfected. It activates at random still too much. Also, the parts that are machinely visible, I'd like to be covered under my skip, while I know that requires more of a surgeon then a technician."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Jeremiah's Mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeremiah's Mod   Jeremiah's Mod I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 9:14 pm

"Meh. I have experience in cybernetics. I dabbled in it years ago when I started to get bored refitting my sutherland every decade...so I have some degree of surgical skills. It might not look good, but it'll be functional, you okay with that?" *Tsun hooks up Jeremiah to the diagnostic computer, initiating the systems check*
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Jeremiah's Mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeremiah's Mod   Jeremiah's Mod I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 9:15 pm

"As long as it looks good enough to not be visible on first sight, then yes, I'd appreciate that. Also, this Sutherland you have, how old is that one?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Jeremiah's Mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeremiah's Mod   Jeremiah's Mod I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 9:17 pm

"Round about 500 plus years old. Why do you ask?" *Tsun got out some dusty old surgical equipment and puts it in a sanitizing machine for a couple of cycles*
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Jeremiah's Mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeremiah's Mod   Jeremiah's Mod I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 9:22 pm

"It may be a bit personal, but were you around in this world at that time?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Jeremiah's Mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeremiah's Mod   Jeremiah's Mod I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 9:24 pm

"Yup. Why? And the tools are going through the sanitizer, by the way, so we have some time to chat."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Jeremiah's Mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeremiah's Mod   Jeremiah's Mod I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 9:30 pm

"Very well. And I was asking, since I was attacked in my village 500 years ago, by Sutherland Knightmares. So I was wondering if you might be more knowledgable about it."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Jeremiah's Mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeremiah's Mod   Jeremiah's Mod I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 9:33 pm

"Unfortunately, no. I have no knowledge about that. Sorry I couldn't be of any help in that regard. Anything else you'd like to ask me?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Jeremiah's Mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeremiah's Mod   Jeremiah's Mod I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 9:37 pm

"Well, seen you know much more on this topic then me, I'd like to ask you. How is it to have someone in your life that loves you?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Jeremiah's Mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeremiah's Mod   Jeremiah's Mod I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 9:40 pm

"After being alone for 600 years...it feels kind of akward...but I'm starting to adjust..."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Jeremiah's Mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeremiah's Mod   Jeremiah's Mod I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 9:50 pm

"I know how it feels. The constant feeling your actions have no meaning. It's been hard on me as well, mainly since this demeanor of mine scares people. Until I met Lady C.C. 200 years ago. She got me out of that downhole."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Jeremiah's Mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeremiah's Mod   Jeremiah's Mod I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 9:57 pm

*Tsun chuckles* "That's how it was with syprus back there. He cracked my shell, and I haven't been the same since." *The systems check finished* "And you're good on the prelim. Now to wait for the tools to get clean."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Jeremiah's Mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeremiah's Mod   Jeremiah's Mod I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 10:01 pm

"Very well. One last question on my end then. Would you give up your life to become a guinea pig for science?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Jeremiah's Mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeremiah's Mod   Jeremiah's Mod I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 10:01 pm

"What do you mean?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Jeremiah's Mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeremiah's Mod   Jeremiah's Mod I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 10:06 pm

Looking away, he explained. "I never agreed on becoming what I am now. It is done against my will. I never got the choice. I was just wondering if you ever had."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Jeremiah's Mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeremiah's Mod   Jeremiah's Mod I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 10:09 pm

"No. I haven't. The tools are clean, I'm about to disconnect you to manipulate some parts and work on what you've asked." *Tsun starts working on Jeremiah, powering him down through the computer that was still connected to him*
Back to top Go down

Jeremiah's Mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeremiah's Mod   Jeremiah's Mod I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 11:53 pm

Syprus enetered the room tsun was in "Was checking on you to see if you needed any help."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Jeremiah's Mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeremiah's Mod   Jeremiah's Mod I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 11:54 pm

"No. I've got this, now shoo! What I'm doing is very delicate work!"
Back to top Go down

Jeremiah's Mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeremiah's Mod   Jeremiah's Mod I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 11:56 pm

"I am a doctor I have nothing else to do. Just let me hand around and watch." Syprus made puppy eyes at tsun.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Jeremiah's Mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeremiah's Mod   Jeremiah's Mod I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 11:58 pm

*Tsun sighs, soldering connections on a circuit board* "Alright...just no more interruptions...please...I get good money from stuff like this."
Back to top Go down

Jeremiah's Mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeremiah's Mod   Jeremiah's Mod I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 11:59 pm

Syprus sat there and watched Tsun work "Tsu you look so cute when your working hard." Syprus said silently.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Jeremiah's Mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeremiah's Mod   Jeremiah's Mod I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 12:00 am

"Shut. Up. Before I. Make a mistake." *Tsun tried to concentrate on her work*
Back to top Go down

Jeremiah's Mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeremiah's Mod   Jeremiah's Mod I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 12:02 am

Syprus sat there silently watching tsun work he was careful not to talk.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

Jeremiah's Mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeremiah's Mod   Jeremiah's Mod I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 12:14 am

Ignis woke up and wondered around Tsun's apartment looking for Syprus.He found him in Tsun's work shop.

"Hey bro what's up?Anywho lets do something."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jeremiah's Mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeremiah's Mod   Jeremiah's Mod I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jeremiah's Mod
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Human World :: Arakai City :: Arakai Apartments-
Jump to: