Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Semi Finals(round 4) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapSemi Finals(round 4) - Page 3 I_voting_barSemi Finals(round 4) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Semi Finals(round 4) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapSemi Finals(round 4) - Page 3 I_voting_barSemi Finals(round 4) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Semi Finals(round 4)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Semi Finals(round 4) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Semi Finals(round 4)   Semi Finals(round 4) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 1:28 am

"Sigh I am not my Father who can understand animals. Sigh we will have to sneak back into the arena. I do not know much about phoenixs so, I hope this does not stay like this." Syprus started to head back to the arena keeping his face covered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Semi Finals(round 4)   Semi Finals(round 4) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 1:29 am

Tori kept chasing him. "I WON'T STOP! NOT NOW, AND NOT UNTIL YOU'RE DEAD!"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Semi Finals(round 4)   Semi Finals(round 4) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 1:30 am

He sighed and then started to charge a Hadron Beam. "Your loss then kid."
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Semi Finals(round 4)   Semi Finals(round 4) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 1:31 am

She then started swerving to teh point where she couldn't be hit without extreme luck. "Try to touch me now..." Her voice started to become 2 voices and her eyes turned black. She was now mocking him. "...little boy..."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Semi Finals(round 4)   Semi Finals(round 4) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 1:32 am

He stopped charging his attack and instead lowered down and grabbed her by the neck. "Lets take you on a trip." He then flew up into the air until there was little oxygen. "I could go higher...maybe out of the atmosphere."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Semi Finals(round 4)   Semi Finals(round 4) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 1:34 am

Tori smirked. "Try me..." She began to cahrge a black ball in her hand. "Heheh..."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Semi Finals(round 4)   Semi Finals(round 4) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 1:34 am

The member 'Mia XXX' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Spell Check' : 4
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Semi Finals(round 4)   Semi Finals(round 4) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 1:35 am

He let her go and then just flew off out of the atmosphere before just heading in the direction of his house.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Semi Finals(round 4)   Semi Finals(round 4) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 1:36 am

She kept a close eye on him, his time staying out of site to make it look like she lost him. "I'll be on your trail...and I'll make sure that when your life ends, it's from me..."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Semi Finals(round 4)   Semi Finals(round 4) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 1:38 am

"I don't know what just happened...but we have a winner! The Crimson Blade! He will face off against the winner of our next match's victor, in the final battle!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Semi Finals(round 4)   Semi Finals(round 4) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 2:22 am

Gin Fell his tape Ribs is still killing him. and said"You can do it kill the blader
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Semi Finals(round 4)   Semi Finals(round 4) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 2:25 pm

Jeremiah and C.C. arrived at the tournament Halls using the Giga Fortress Siegfried. for many it was an impressive entrance, but Jeremiah simply dropped off C.C., and then went looking for a place to drop the Siegfried without smashing other vehicles. while Jeremiah was looking around, C.C. walked to the entrance, waiting for Jeremiah to join her there.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Semi Finals(round 4)   Semi Finals(round 4) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 2:27 pm

Namide who had left Tsun's apartment decided to come watch the rest of the tournament. She saw C.C. and tried to sneak up on her to pounce her and cuddle.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Semi Finals(round 4)   Semi Finals(round 4) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 2:29 pm

After having found a place to plant the Siegfried, Lord Jeremiah walked to the entrance where C.C. just got jumped upon by Namide. With a small smile, he joined the two. "Looks like you're all patched up again, Lady Namide." C.C. just patted her a bit on her head, and looked down no her. "It's grownig, I see. You know which it is yet?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Semi Finals(round 4)   Semi Finals(round 4) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 2:31 pm

She shook her head and then sat up before helping C.C. up. "No I don't Okasan." She then cuddled and wiped some tears from her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Semi Finals(round 4)   Semi Finals(round 4) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 2:32 pm

"Chirp Chirp"

Ignis spotted C2 by the entrance and flew off of Syprus' shoulder and flew to her.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Semi Finals(round 4)   Semi Finals(round 4) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 2:34 pm

Jeremiah walked into the building, with C.C. and Namide following. He explained they were here for the purpose of aiding a contestant, and with the Siegfried on the background, they let him through, as well asn C.C. and Namide. "So, any ideas on how you'll call it, or where you want to raise it?" Suddenly a little chick that crashes down before them. C.C. kneeled before it. "Is that Ignis?"
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Semi Finals(round 4)   Semi Finals(round 4) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 2:38 pm

"Chirp chirp."

Ignis flew up and sat on Namide's shoulder hoping that would be the safest place to be.
Back to top Go down
Kai Saburo
User
User
Kai Saburo

PostSubject: Re: Semi Finals(round 4)   Semi Finals(round 4) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 2:39 pm

Rina ran over to them. "Hi there, Namide!"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Semi Finals(round 4)   Semi Finals(round 4) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 2:39 pm

She looked at the phoenix chick and blinked then she lay her head on C.C.'s shoulder. "Okasan..." She then wiped tears from her eyes again and cuddled. "I miss him." She then looked down at Rina. "Hey."
Back to top Go down
Kai Saburo
User
User
Kai Saburo

PostSubject: Re: Semi Finals(round 4)   Semi Finals(round 4) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 2:40 pm

Rina looked at the chick. "Hi there. I wonder how long it'll take you to get back to normal again..." She then smiled and looked at C.C.. "Hi there."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Semi Finals(round 4)   Semi Finals(round 4) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 2:43 pm

C.C. put her arm around Namides neck. "I know you do, I do as well." Also giving Rina a nod, not even knowing who it is. With the entire gang around, they walked to the Arena, to look what was going on, while Jeremiah was leading, as a bit of the guard around there.
Back to top Go down
Kai Saburo
User
User
Kai Saburo

PostSubject: Re: Semi Finals(round 4)   Semi Finals(round 4) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 2:44 pm

Rina looked at C.C.. "So who are you? My name's Rina."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Semi Finals(round 4)   Semi Finals(round 4) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 2:47 pm

She looked at C.C. and smiled then she kissed her cheek. She then walked over to a seat and sat down looking up at C.C. "Okasan do you still want to find an escape from your immortality?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Semi Finals(round 4)   Semi Finals(round 4) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 3:26 pm

C.C. stood next to her, watching over the arena. "I don't know. Ever since I've been working with Lord Jeremiah, and Lord Guilford as well, I've been uncertain about many things."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Semi Finals(round 4)   Semi Finals(round 4) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Semi Finals(round 4)
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Human World :: Arakai City :: Arakai Arena-
Jump to: