Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Semi Finals(round 4) - Page 8 I_vote_lcapSemi Finals(round 4) - Page 8 I_voting_barSemi Finals(round 4) - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Semi Finals(round 4) - Page 8 I_vote_lcapSemi Finals(round 4) - Page 8 I_voting_barSemi Finals(round 4) - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Semi Finals(round 4)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Semi Finals(round 4) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Semi Finals(round 4)   Semi Finals(round 4) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 8:49 am

"Gah! Why...you...dirty...little..." *Tsun staggers back, pulling the sword from her* "I ought to kill you...for that...stun...t..." *Tsun falls to her knees, bleeding from her side*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Semi Finals(round 4)   Semi Finals(round 4) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 8:52 am

Syprus didn't care anymore he ran and jumped into the ring "Sorry about this Tsun but, I care too much about you." He threw ryuji out of the ring in rage and picked up tsun and started to leave and the crowd started to boo. "This match is over get the kid out of my sight before I kill him." Magic started to pour out of Syprus and it was dark looking magic like his fathers.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Semi Finals(round 4)   Semi Finals(round 4) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 8:53 am

"Re...lax...syprus...I...won..." *Tsun smiles weakly at nobody*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Semi Finals(round 4)   Semi Finals(round 4) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 8:58 am

"I won't relax you are my world. Now lets go get you patched up I am going to let you choose now become a champion again and lose me or swallow your pride and stay with me. I can't stand seeing you in pain." Tears flowed from Syprus' eyes.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Semi Finals(round 4)   Semi Finals(round 4) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 8:59 am

"I'll...go..." *Tsun faints from exhaustion and blood loss*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Semi Finals(round 4)   Semi Finals(round 4) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 9:02 am

Syprus rushed tsun to the medical room and was freaking out " damn it you fools know nothing about medicine step aside." Syprus started to grab supplies and started to care for tsun "I swear where did you get your doctrines if you even have any. Your lucky I am a retired doctor." Syprus was ranting and raving about the people around him.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Semi Finals(round 4)   Semi Finals(round 4) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 9:04 am

*Tsun stirs* "Wha? Wha's goin on? I...said...re...lax...sy...prus...I'm...okay...I won..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Semi Finals(round 4)   Semi Finals(round 4) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 9:08 am

"Tsun stay still. I imagine you will lose because of me jumping in for that I.... am... sorry but, you are my world and I just can't handle seeing you laying here like this." Syprus got done dressing her wounds and started to cry into his hands.

Two big guys carried ryuji to the medical room.

Last edited by steafen on Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:14 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Semi Finals(round 4)   Semi Finals(round 4) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 9:09 am

Earnest rushed to the medical room to check on Ryuji. "Captain! Are you ok?" Then he fainted at the sight of Ryuji's blood all over him.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Semi Finals(round 4)   Semi Finals(round 4) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 9:10 am

"I'm...o...kay...sy..prus...I...really am...you have nothing...to worry about..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Semi Finals(round 4)   Semi Finals(round 4) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 9:17 am

"Stop pretending to be ok. You no longer are alone think about me and what I'd do if you died please tsun just understand I love you. I don't want to see you in pain anymore." Syprus kissed her. "Promise me you will not fight anymore just drop out please is your pride more important then me?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Semi Finals(round 4)   Semi Finals(round 4) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 9:19 am

"Why...do...you want...me to...drop out? You know...I...wan...t to..." *Tsun collapses again from exhaustion and begins to snore loudly*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Semi Finals(round 4)   Semi Finals(round 4) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 9:25 am

Syprus sighs "I'll be moving her out of here using magic so you all back up. I'd never leave her in a room full of quacks like you." Syprus touches tsun and startes focusing on a spell. He teleports himself and tsun back to her home.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Semi Finals(round 4)   Semi Finals(round 4) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 9:48 am

"I'm sorry but since Miss Tsun's friend here intervened Ryuji wins by default."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Semi Finals(round 4)   Semi Finals(round 4) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Semi Finals(round 4)
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8