Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner - Page 2 I_vote_lcapOut for shopping, for Namide and dinner - Page 2 I_voting_barOut for shopping, for Namide and dinner - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner - Page 2 I_vote_lcapOut for shopping, for Namide and dinner - Page 2 I_voting_barOut for shopping, for Namide and dinner - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner   Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 11:07 am

"Don't worry I'll make sure Pyrus goes whether he likes to or not."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner   Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 11:08 am

"Well., if there's something I've learned throughout the time, it's to never bent somebody's will against him. Lelouch was the perfect example for that."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner   Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 11:12 am

"Calm down I was just joking,you have to learn to loosen up a bit,I'm sure Namide would like that too."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner   Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 11:16 am

"Keep those you care about on a distance. That's something everyone knows, but never does. I tend to have turned it into something else. Having been immortal for 2500 years now, I have stopped to care for life and it's human features. I've seen what humans, demons, phoenixes, alll of them have lived their lives like, and everyone I cared about always was lost in the flow of time again. I even outlive Phoenixes."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner   Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 11:18 am

"Well I guess if I've lived through what you have I may have become bitter and become insane.I have to commend you on keeping your sanity."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner   Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 11:19 am

C.C. laughed a little. "What's sanity? They said Lelouch was insane when he destroyed the world, yet he did create a new one, and a far better one it is. Most people would refer to that as sane actions. Sanity is a matter of perspective."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner   Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 11:21 am

"I heard a rumor from my father that Lelouch did what hedid for the sake of his sister,is that true?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner   Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 11:22 am

"He may have denied it to the people at that time, but all his actions were based on the wish of his sister for a better world, yes."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner   Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 11:26 am

"Well then I guess he was the worlds greatest hero.Anyway we're here now,so what kind of pizza would you like?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner   Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 11:27 am

Variel was sitting at pizza hut in the corner feeling weak from giving out so much power. "Need...more"
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner   Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 11:29 am

After walking into the Pizza Hut ignis noticed Variel sitting in the corner

"Hey you Variel You stole my money now give it back."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner   Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 11:31 am

He looked at him. "Spent it already." He pointed at the empty pizza box. "The 50k yen was used on other things." He then got up and almost collapsed.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner   Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 11:31 am

"Ignis barley catching him.

"Hey are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner   Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 11:32 am

He looked at Ignis and pulled free. "Yeah." He then left and passed by Yuna on his way out.

Yuna looked at him and blinked before walking into the Pizza Hut and sitting down. "Hmm..."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner   Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 11:33 am

"I have no idea what is up with that kid."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner   Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 11:35 am

She noticed Ignis and blinked. "So...your in the same class as me right?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner   Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 11:37 am

"Yes, I am in your class, even though I haven't been present often."

Last edited by C.C. on Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner   Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 11:37 am

"Oh hey it's you the girl from the park.Ya I'm in your class and so is she."

He pointed to C2
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner   Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 11:39 am

"I'll be inside if you need me."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner   Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 11:40 am

"Hey since you're here why don't you join us for some pizza?My treat."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner   Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 11:41 am

Already at the counter, C.C. ordered a regular pizza, and pointed at Ignis to pay the check.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner   Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 11:44 am

"Alright I'll be right there to take care of it."

Last edited by Princess Luna on Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner   Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 11:44 am

She tilt her head and cringed at being called a girl. "Ugh..." She then put her face into her hand to relieve a headache. "Sure..." She walked over to join them and sat down.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner   Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 11:45 am

Her cellphone ringing again, C.C. answered, and while she was talking over the phone, she walked towards the exit, slowly.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner   Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 11:46 am

"Hmm that's the second serious call she got today I wonder what they're about?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner   Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Out for shopping, for Namide and dinner
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Human World :: Arakai City :: Arakai Mall-
Jump to: