Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Out and about, looking for scrap. I_vote_lcapOut and about, looking for scrap. I_voting_barOut and about, looking for scrap. I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Out and about, looking for scrap. I_vote_lcapOut and about, looking for scrap. I_voting_barOut and about, looking for scrap. I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Out and about, looking for scrap.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Out and about, looking for scrap. Empty
PostSubject: Out and about, looking for scrap.   Out and about, looking for scrap. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 7:12 pm

Tsun looked around as she walked, enjoying the morning air. She carried a backpack with her to hide her wings a little, and to carry some parts to the marketplace, where she had a stall set up. Today's haul should be pretty good, though a bit dangerous. Looking through ruins wasn't exactly good for her health, although she could hold her own against the creatures of the forest.

She smiled as she approached some old ruins deep in the forest. "Here we go." She took note of her surroundings again, making sure nobody was waiting to ambush her.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Out and about, looking for scrap.   Out and about, looking for scrap. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 7:39 pm

The ruins of the house were pretty old, though clearly still intact for the major part. It appeared to be a mansion of sorts, something that once upon a time was the standard for luxury. The west wing had mostly collapsed, thought the center and east wing still stood tall, though completely overgrown. The Demon girl had no knowledge of its contents, nor who or what lurked near it. While Tsun approached the compound, from inside, someone looked through a window. He hadn't seen outsiders for a while, least of all a child roaming around the forest on her own. He dropped the stuff he found and followed her movements, staying out of sight best he could.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Out and about, looking for scrap.   Out and about, looking for scrap. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 7:46 pm

Tsun pressed the door open, the door falling off its hinges and raining dust and debris as it fell, creating a loud noise. Coughing and clearing the air, she moved forward, bringing out a light that she powered with her own energy. It was a way she could practice without drawing attention, and it didn't draw too much from her reserves. "Looks abandoned..." She swung the light around, looking for signs of what she was looking for. "...a place like this must have a lot of usable components." She shifted her pack a bit, a bit uncomfortable with her broken wing, then moved on, moving from room to room.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Out and about, looking for scrap.   Out and about, looking for scrap. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 8:02 pm

As the dust cloud came to a rest, more or less, the countours of a person could be seen sitting at the middle of the stairs in the center of the hall. The voice that originated from him clearly identified him as a man, and from the sound of it he had a pretty comforting voice, despite the eerie environment. "So I was here, wondering what you could possibly be doing in a place like this, as young as you are but I guess you just told me that yourself. Scavenging this far from the city, that really smart? And all by yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Out and about, looking for scrap.   Out and about, looking for scrap. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 8:10 pm

A bit startled, Tsun shone her light on the man. She didn't know how to respond, given his assertions. "W-well..." She held her tongue. She didn't have to explain herself to a stranger. "...what are you doing here?" She didn't expect to run into anybody so far out from the town...but he seemed nonthreatening, which meant she didn't have to reveal that she wasn't a human.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Out and about, looking for scrap.   Out and about, looking for scrap. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 8:24 pm

"Oh well, pretty much the same as you, though I'm not out for components. Not really. I'm more into something else." The light revealed him, more or less. She could clearly identify him as not being human, at least not entirely. He did have a humanoid body structure. Head torso, arms, legs, though half of him was covered in feathers. No shirt, and what seems to be a cape of feathers behind him. He was pretty handsome and had a smile on his face that would stay with people for a long time.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Out and about, looking for scrap.   Out and about, looking for scrap. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 8:29 pm

She tensed up, seeing his figure. "I-I see..." She backed away, bumping into a wall, which pressed her pack against her wing, making her wince slightly. "...w-well, I do not want trouble...s-so I will just get what I came for...if that is alright with you..." She knew the way she'd come, if she needed to escape. That face was a bit too eerie for her, given the situation.

Last edited by Nyuu-Chan353 on Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Out and about, looking for scrap.   Out and about, looking for scrap. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 8:49 pm

He got up, the stairs creaking underneath him, making him choose his steps carefully. "Hey, this place ain't mine, nor am I gonna stop you from robbing it down to the core. In fact I'm robbin' the place myself so that'd be a little hypocrite, wouldn't it? trust me when I say I'm not the one you ought to worry about." He dusted off his cape, which on closer inspection turned out to be a single wing, quite large. In the light he looked divine, the light accentuating his golden feathers and white skin. "Hell, maybe I can even help you find something. What you scavenging for?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Out and about, looking for scrap.   Out and about, looking for scrap. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 8:52 pm

She skirted the wall, keeping her distance from him. "I-If you must know...I am looking for e-electronic components...or other mechanical parts..." She didn't want a confrontation if she could help it. "What...are you looking for?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Out and about, looking for scrap.   Out and about, looking for scrap. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 8:59 pm

The stairs behind him collapsed as he made a step towards Tsun, him turning around quickly, his wing swirling along graciously. "Well, it's a mansion, not a factory." He turned his face back to her. "I doubt you'll get much tech, especially seen how old this is. I did hear of a big flying machine, what's it called going down in the lake nearby. You don't happen to be able to breathe underwater, do you?" Clearly the upper levels weren't gonna be a thing anymore with the stairs in a couple dozen parts lying behind them.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Out and about, looking for scrap.   Out and about, looking for scrap. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 9:02 pm

She shook her head. "I cannot..." She sighed. It was shaping up to be a wasted trip. She let the light fade, seeing as it wouldn't help her any if there was nothing to be found here. "...guess today is a wash." She used a phrase she'd heard the other merchants using when things didn't go well for the day.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Out and about, looking for scrap.   Out and about, looking for scrap. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 9:08 pm

"Oh but maybe you can find parts of that thing around there. If I may ask, why would you bother with that junk anyway? It's just metal, more metal, and garbage like that." He walked out the door opening into the young morning, trees around them rustling gently in the air. "Oh, right, my name's Rakan." He bowed before her in the light of the morning sun, making it a very courting bow, with his wing open as a cape, like he was an actor that just finished his act.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Out and about, looking for scrap.   Out and about, looking for scrap. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 9:13 pm

She looked at him. In the light...he didn't seem as bad. "Well...I like to tinker with machines...and the parts I cannot use go to market...where I use the money I make to buy food...for myself and my mother." She put the flashlight away, her wing being barely visible for a brief moment through the thin light coming through the windows. "It is our livelihood."

Last edited by Nyuu-Chan353 on Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Out and about, looking for scrap.   Out and about, looking for scrap. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 9:19 pm

He looked at her, head a bit askew. "Come again what? You buy food? Wait, isn't that like giving those metal chunks to others and they give you stuff back for it? Not really familiar with those customs around here, close to settlements here there's little to no cover. Though I do know there's a big mechanic junk object near where I live. Don't need to buy anything there, you just take what you need from nature. Hunt for food, and use the surroundings for anything else you may need. Life's good." It was clear he had no understanding of economy as it existed in the Human World, whether the stock market, or even the simplest of transactions.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Out and about, looking for scrap.   Out and about, looking for scrap. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 9:23 pm

She looked at him again. "Where...do you live?" The prospect of such a find was enough to pique her interest, despite how she felt towards his presence. If what he said was true, and she could take whatever she wanted...it would probably set her up for a good long while with stuff to sell and mess with. Her mind was active with the possibilities.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Out and about, looking for scrap.   Out and about, looking for scrap. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 9:43 pm

He turned to the east of the forest, where the coastline was. "Well, it's not exactly. Around here, close. It's in another world. You're more than welcome to join though. You can bring your mom as well. We got plenty of space. Really, a lot." He acted so casual, it could be considered both calming or worrisome. Either he had no worries and was up for anything, or he was plotting. Though the latter seemed unlikely, as he was more than capable, seemingly, of overpowering her and taking her against her will.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Out and about, looking for scrap.   Out and about, looking for scrap. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 9:49 pm

She shuddered at the thought of another world. "I-It is not...that hellish world...is it? She didn't know if he would get what she meant, if he wasn't from her home realm. "Because if it is...I do not want to go." She quickly moved past him, out into the front of the ruined mansion. She'd never heard of life being good there, though, which made her pause for thought.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Out and about, looking for scrap.   Out and about, looking for scrap. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 10:18 pm

Rakan laughed, as he looked at the girl. "Well, if by hellish you mean beautiful, lively and full of magic, then yeah, that's what it is. It's a hell for depressing people, because it holds nothing but the good. Well, and nature, so you'll have to deal with that, but hey. That's life. Part of it, anyway." He looked at the general direction of the ocean. There was a massive ocean in the Monster World, surrounding the entire primary island, but it was mostly shrouded in fog. The ocean here, in the Human world the ocean was a lot better to be seen.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Out and about, looking for scrap.   Out and about, looking for scrap. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 10:26 pm

She looked back in his direction. "Oh, I thought you were talking about my world. I come from a place that barely has any plants, but plenty of ferocious creatures...even part of my own kind." She took off her pack, letting it fall to her side, revealing the sole, broken wing she had. "Though, if it is a nice place like here, I am sure my mother would like it...as sudden as it is for us to move." It would be nice for them to not have to worry about food.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Out and about, looking for scrap.   Out and about, looking for scrap. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 11:32 pm

He noticed the little wing he saw part of before was not exactly intact, as you could call it. He approached her a bit. "Yeah, no, we got lotsa plants, trees. More than we know what to do with. Say, your wing. It hurt? Sure as hell looks like it."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Out and about, looking for scrap.   Out and about, looking for scrap. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 11:40 pm

She chuckled. "Hurt is putting it lightly. I passed out from the pain when it happened, though my mother was there to tend to me." She turned to face him, letting him know that she was on her guard. "I cannot move it, but I can still feel when I brush it against stuff, like my backpack. So before you take pity on me, I can still hold my own in a fight, though I prefer not to do so." She conjured up a sky-blue orb of electricity, demonstrating her power to the man. "I am Tsun. I bear no clan name, so it is just that."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Out and about, looking for scrap.   Out and about, looking for scrap. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 11:59 pm

Rakan showed her a genuine grin. "Hey, I'm not the one picking fights. Xayah's style, not mine. Though I definitely join in with her. Here, tell you what. We get your mum, some essentials, then you can tag along with me to where I live. Xayah won't mind, and even if she does, she knows she can't resist me. Well, ok, maybe she can but that's not the point. When there, I can work some magic on that wing of yours. Can't fix it entirely, but at least I can take some pain away. I hope." He felt something he'd never felt with Xayah before, the feeling of what it could be like to be a parent. Even though healing a wing and dragging your kid to your home isn't exactly role model parenting, he still felt proud that he could help the kid.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Out and about, looking for scrap.   Out and about, looking for scrap. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 03, 2017 10:53 am

Tsun thought about it for a moment. Demons were supposed to value pain...a wound or a scar was proof of combat...but she also wanted to distance herself from that. "Well...as long as you do not rip this one off...I guess I can accept your offer." She chuckled. "I have come to like my wing like this."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Out and about, looking for scrap.   Out and about, looking for scrap. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 03, 2017 11:06 am

Rakan burst out in a laugh. "Rip it off? Honey that's the opposite of healing, I won't rip it off. Maybe if it's too infected or it's just dead, it'll have to come off, but that's just gonna happen with your permission. Now go on, lead the way to your home, let's see if your mom's up for the challenge."
Part of him knew Xayah would yell him into a different dimension for this, but then again he liked that about her. They could argue and fight for days but never drift apart. And he knew deep down she cares about others too. Just wasn't in her nature to show it. And these people seemed to surely need their help.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Out and about, looking for scrap.   Out and about, looking for scrap. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 03, 2017 11:14 am

She shuddered at the thought of her wing having to come off, reflexively putting a hand on it, making her wince a bit. It was what made her...her. "V-very well...it is a bit of a walk though...I woke up at sunrise to make it here when I did...it will be dark by the time we reach home..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out and about, looking for scrap.   Out and about, looking for scrap. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Out and about, looking for scrap.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Monster World Role Play :: Maurana - Human World :: Safe Regions :: Town Arakai-
Jump to: