Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
The Unexpected - Page 4 I_vote_lcapThe Unexpected - Page 4 I_voting_barThe Unexpected - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
The Unexpected - Page 4 I_vote_lcapThe Unexpected - Page 4 I_voting_barThe Unexpected - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

The Unexpected

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

The Unexpected - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2017 8:54 pm

"All right, Tsun. I need you to do something for me, ok? I need you to tell me exactly where it hurts, so we can find all your injuries and make sure you'll be healthy again in no time. You think you can do that?" He offered her his hand, still armored, the medic behind her looking closely at the wounded wing. The man gave Lance a nod, with a gesture indicating Angel physiology.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2017 9:03 pm

"Just...my wing and shoulder..." She moved her wings, causing the one with the the gash to bleed more, making Tsun wince. "O-ow...!" Pain was coming back to her, much to her displeasure.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2017 9:06 pm

"Ok, here, hold my hand, this might sting a bit. It's to clean the wound and make sure it won't infect later on." He held up her hand for her to grab onto while the medic prepped some desinfectant.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2017 9:12 pm

She reached out, but hesitated, afraid of shocking him. "I...do not want to hurt you..."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2017 9:16 pm

"Don't worry about that, we can take a little hit. Besides, the armor has some anti electric purposes. Not perfect, but it counts for something."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2017 9:21 pm

Tsun nodded, holding onto his hand. "A-Alright..." She closed her eyes, bracing for the antiseptic. Some feathers had fallen out, leaving a bare patch around the gash.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2017 9:35 pm

The medic dripped a couple drops of the anti infectant on the bare patch on her wing, followed by quickly wrapping a bandage around it to cover the wound. It all happened in 2 to 3 seconds time, the pressure of the bandage not so much adding to the pain, but rather giving soothing pressure to some degree.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2017 9:40 pm

She opened her eyes, the pain going away a little. "Th-thank you..." She looked at him, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2017 9:45 pm

He messed her hair a bit as the medic performed a likewise procedure to her injured arm. The soldier known as Lance then gave Tsun his helmet. "You hold onto this. And whenever things get bad, or you feel scared. You push this little button, right here on the side, and you can call in for help. And we'll be there for you as fast as we can. So that you'll always be safe. Ok?" The helmet was fairly new, Lance having seen not a single frontline battle. So far, he'd been deployed as back up. But, it did give him the chance to be there for the people of Arakai. Something he found a lot more valuable that fighting at the front lines.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2017 9:53 pm

She looked at the helmet, nodding. She was thankful, hugging the helmet close. She was right...humans were kind. Even though her wings were out and in the open...they still cared for her.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2017 10:20 pm

With another toss through her hair, Lance and the medic got up, moving with the rest towards the gunship who had finally managed to move Riven onto a stretcher. The fact that there were 4 medics total around her didn't bode well, and with the 2 men that helped Tsun joining them, it looked darker. Lance took over the blade that Riven had used, keeping it in his hands as he stepped as last one onto the gunship, taking off for the military hospital in Niarja. The ground was trembling ever so slightly as a large All Terrain Tactical Enforcer Walker made its way along Tsuns right through the street, towards the park.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2017 10:44 pm

Tsun watched as the vehicle went past. She stood up, moving her wings a little to keep them from getting stiff. She hugged the helmet as she walked away, her home in the same direction the vehicle went.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Unexpected
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Monster World Role Play :: Maurana - Human World :: Safe Regions :: Town Arakai-
Jump to: