Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Work Leads - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWork Leads - Page 2 I_voting_barWork Leads - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Work Leads - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWork Leads - Page 2 I_voting_barWork Leads - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Work Leads

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Work Leads - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work Leads   Work Leads - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2017 5:01 pm

"Yeah, that's what I figured. Though we never seen any of your kind before to begin with. To think you run around in Salynean. Wouldn't have been my first guess." Her tail was wrapped around her right leg, a personal twitch indicating she was uncomfortable. She didn't like this new species possibly taking over her spotlight. Maybe command would be interested in shipping her off to some frontline where she could lead a charge into artillery fire. Probably alone, to not lose many good men.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Work Leads   Work Leads - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2017 5:07 pm

Seeing her fidget, Frea sighed. "I...understand if I make you uncomfortable...many past employers have had similar reactions to...this." She gestured at herself, emphasising her lower half. "I shall retire to a distant corner of this outpost until I am called upon by my superiors, if that suits you."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Work Leads   Work Leads - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2017 5:15 pm

She gave Frea a nod. "TRy not to wander off too far. You should be able to still hear a call, after all. Eh, better idea." She went inside, and a couple minutes later came back with a couple things with her. One was an armguard as all the human soldiers had. The matching white with yellow marking lines, it had a control pad that allowed for communications. Another was an earpiece, to make communications that much easier. Lastly, she'd brought Frea a blaster rifle, sleek black metal and well proportionate for Frea's size. "This should be some good stuff to get you started. They're back ups, so should function properly."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Work Leads   Work Leads - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2017 5:21 pm

Frea nodded, taking and stowing the odd human weapon in a bag she kept slung over her back. She did the same with the armpiece and other equipment given to her. "Many thanks, ma'am. I shall now go look for an isolated place so as not to distract the men of this outpost."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Work Leads   Work Leads - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2017 5:30 pm

"All right. Just. Use the comms if you need anything, need blaster training, or anything of the sorts. If you signed up, you'll need to be able to be useful, not just clumsing around with weapons." Her tail unwrapped and swung freely behind her back as she turned around and went to check on one of the slightly damaged Walker tanks, impressive as they were, even standing still and offline.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Work Leads   Work Leads - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2017 5:39 pm

Frea nodded, walking off in the other direction, hooves clacking on the pavement. She eventually settled on a bombed-out building that offered adequate shelter from rain and was fairly distant from headquarters. "I caused a mess there...I just know I did." She gathered up loose material from what furniture remained, and fashioned a crude mat for her to sit upon. "I should inspect what she issued me..." She brought out the stuff, arranging it in front of her, figuring out how it all worked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Work Leads   Work Leads - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Work Leads
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Monster World Role Play :: Maurana - Human World :: Safety Zone :: Staging Area Arnon-
Jump to: