Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Curious - Page 2 I_vote_lcapCurious - Page 2 I_voting_barCurious - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Curious - Page 2 I_vote_lcapCurious - Page 2 I_voting_barCurious - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Curious

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Curious - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curious   Curious - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2016 2:56 am

They soon arrived at her home. She shut the book, looking at him. "So, what did you come here for? This is an unusual choice for a vacation."
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

Curious - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curious   Curious - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2016 3:01 am

"I guess just to explore, and it may be on odd vacation spot for you, but I think this place is really cool." *He looked around, seeing things in the room he had seen before.*
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Curious - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curious   Curious - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2016 3:08 am

"Well, you are always welcome here, just mind the books."
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

Curious - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curious   Curious - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2016 3:11 am

"I don't have much interest in them because I cant read them, so you can be sure I probably wont touch them." *Zeke couldn't read angelic, but maybe he could guess what the book was about by the front illustration? He thought about an illustrated book for a moment.* "Do you have and books with pictures?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Curious - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curious   Curious - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Curious
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Side Story (Non Continuity)-
Jump to: