Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
First Impressions - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFirst Impressions - Page 2 I_voting_barFirst Impressions - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
First Impressions - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFirst Impressions - Page 2 I_voting_barFirst Impressions - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

First Impressions

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

First Impressions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2016 5:06 am

He smirked. "Like I said I'm a rarity, normally Phoenixes can't take a human form."
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2016 2:32 am

"Yeah, I wondered why you weren't lit on fire right now. Are you immune to it?" *He had eased up significantly, talking in a friendlier tone to Tendou. Realizing this he attempted to continue with his earlier manner of speaking, this man could still be hostile.* "You said you could control fire as well, the same way as me I assume?"
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2016 12:05 pm

"Maybe a little different, I woudn't know much about how you control it, all I know is compared to you, I can create fire at will. I'm probably not immune to it, but I am heavily resistant, at least to regular fire, not sure about manipulated fire though."
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2016 5:02 pm

"Care to test it? Its likely my fire isn't much different from the generic brand." *He took out some flame from the currently burning campfire, making the fire increases in size and fly through the air (The stuff he took not the camp fire.)* "Can you control it like this?"
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2016 1:54 am

He looked at him and then sighed before drawing his sword and flames surrounded the blade. "Controlling fire is very easy for me."
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2016 3:52 am

"Wouldn't your sword melt if its on fire for too long?" *It was a logical thought, intense heat can turn metal red as it gets softer and meltier.*
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2016 8:24 pm

"If I have the fire too hot, then yes, but I can manipulate the heat of the fire as well. Sure it'll still be hot, but I can manipulate it to a point where it's not hot enough to affect the sword." He sat back putting the fire out around his sword before poking at the campfire with it.
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2016 2:59 am

"Why do you use a wood fire if you can just create it?" *Darius Increased the heat of the campfire so that it burned the wood to coals and ashes quickly, but he kept the fire going with his powers.* "See?"
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2016 11:31 am

"Just a habit I guess." He poked at the fire a bit more again before sheathing his sword. "I'm going to go investigate a bit more of this world now. It was nice meeting you, I don't think I ever got your name though."
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2016 5:08 pm

"Darius." *Giving his name was a practice he didn't often follow.* "It was nice meeting you, as well." *He didn't understand the term but said it to see the reaction.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Impressions
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Monster World Role Play :: Maurana - Human World :: Safe Regions :: Salynean Forest-
Jump to: